* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 455714 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Evening; Windy>
« Reply #1230 on: December 16, 2011, 01:15:41 AM »
The moment was so beautiful. The scenery was amazing, and Jerry and Ruby were alone on the water. I figured I could add to the moment. It was going to take a lot of energy, but it'd be worth it.

I used Moonlight, and the water's surface lit up, and a moon could be seen floating high in the air above them. I fired small versions of Shadow Ball into the air a couple feet above them, then shattering them with Psychic, creating a 'sparkling' effect above them. I thought it looked good, but needed something. I used Swift, making a 'falling stars' effect around the two of them.

-What do you think, Volcarona? To much?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: December 16, 2011, 01:27:05 AM »
Volcarona smiled and shakes her head

"no, but this will do it perfectly"

she starts flaping her wings, sending a sparkly Silver Wind, adding more to Hex's moves, then she hoves leaning to hex as she watches it
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: December 16, 2011, 02:06:54 AM »
Evio comes in while hex and Volcarona are Adding effect's to the "show", Evio walks over to Hex.Do you do this on a regular basis?

Evio sits down and watches the "show" and was amazed at how Pretty it is.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: December 16, 2011, 02:13:27 AM »
Volcarona quickly gets a bit away from hex as Evio enters the scene blushing

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: December 16, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
I laughed a little at Volcarona's quick movements to try to hide her emotion from strangers.

-On occasion. Only when I deem it necessary. And this seems like too perfect of a moment to just let it slip by.

I sat down, tired from all of the energy this required.

-So, Evio. Have you though about what you want to evolve into? You have a lot of options.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: December 18, 2011, 05:31:44 PM »
Jerry and Ruby now just noticed the other pokemon admiring the sight. And the silence that reigned was just golden... well until the stomach of Jerry started growling...

- Uh... I think I better get something to eat... Jerry uttered blushing a little.
- Oh don't worry about that. I have everything ready.

Ruby pulled food wrapped in large pieces of cloth from her bag and unpacked them onto the soft grass. There was some rice balls and pastries. Not really something to eat at that time, but it would quite well do the job, though it wasn't quite enough for all of them there.

- You are short on food children?

Turning round, they saw a rather plump looking man in a cook outfit.

- Don't be shy about it! I have plenty of food in my caravan and I don't mind sharing.

The cook spoke with quite a coarse but kind voice. He disappeared into the caravan of his and came out with a gigantic pot full of food!

- Gee! Thank you sir!
- You're welcome miss! Just don't hesitate to finish it all up, I have plenty more!
- Monferno, Zebstrika, Excadrill, Volcanora, Hex and Archeops, if you're hungry, there's food over here![/teal]
- Unfezant! Come here and have some food dear!

And the pokemon approached to get some of the food while the cook made his way into his caravan again.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1236 on: December 18, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »
Even all the way up here I could smell food, just as I smelled it I realized just how hungry I was. I landed about twenty feet from the humans and laid down. The food was for their pokemon and I was just a tag along. If I was going to earn my way back into my fathers good graces this was as good as any place to start.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: December 18, 2011, 10:35:29 PM »
Volcarona looked at Hex a last time then goes to the food, picking up some and bringing it to Salamence

"you must be hungry...eat allright?"

Volcarona then comes back to Jerry for her food

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: December 18, 2011, 11:49:26 PM »
Igneous and Volcarona fly off to get food. I envied their ability to fly somewhat. But the more I think about it, them more I think I'd look awful with wings.

I walked down to where the others were, slowly, partially because I wanted to wait for Evio, and mostly because that display took a lot out of me.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: December 19, 2011, 01:29:18 AM »
((Wow, i've been inactive.))

I was running, and I finaly made it to the next town. I was spending the past couple of days(or, however long I was inactive) training and catching pokemon.

Current team:

Blitzle, lvl 14
Pidove, lvl 16
Riolu, lvl 18,
and Dewott, lvl 22

I was also working at the daycare to raise some money. But now I was at Nacrene City, ready to challenge the gym leader. I looked up some things and found out that this gym was at a museum, and that the leader uses normal types. Riolu would definitly be my trumpt card. I go into the museum, it was a big place with bones everywhere, and a few rocks as well. In my opinion, museums are boring, because all they have are rocks and bones, and the occasional relic. I walk in, and look around for the gym, when I notice a man in a lab coat. He looks at me.

Ah, hello! You must be a trainer, here for the gym are you?

Well, yes. Are you the gym leader?

Eh, oh heavens no! That's my wife! I dont even have any pokemon, the gym is this way.

he pointed at some stairs, and I ran up them, I looked around and saw a hole in the wall. I walk into a library looking place. Oh great... something more boring than a museum.

JerryEDIT: 'cuz' is NOT a word.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:52:59 AM by Jerry »
. . .

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: December 19, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »
After some time, the pokemon and the two trainers had finished their meal. The moon had risen in the distance and some Politoed had begun a night concert. It was getting late.

- If you plan on going through Victory Road tomorrow, I would advise you to get a good rest. The path there, so I heard, was not easy.
- Okay, I guess you're right. And thank you for this wonderful afternoon, it was really marvellous.
- Oh, that was nothing. And I have to go anyway now.
- Really? But where are you going?
- That will be my secret and I think you will discover soon enough.

Ruby got up and looked at the moon for some moments.

- I've got things I've promised myself to do and you've got yours. Unfortunately, I'm afraid our paths won't cross that soon.

Jerry remained silent, he knew all to well the duties he'll have to undertake.

- With that, I wish you good luck! And we'll see each other hopefully sometime in the future! Unfezant?

Ruby hopped on the back of her Unfezant and took to the air, leaving Jerry and his pokemon behind.
- I... I guess we'll get some rest then. Would you guys prefer a night here or in a pokemon centre?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: December 19, 2011, 07:39:12 AM »
Evio was taking his time, so I went ahead to the food. Ruby had gotten on Unfezzant and was flying away.

(Meowth, are you still here?)

- I... I guess we'll get some rest then. Would you guys prefer a night here or in a pokemon centre?

I lay down to signify that I wanted to stay here. I was tired after that display.

(The one it seemed Jerry didn't notice at all.)

Just then, Jerry's bag was shacking. There was something moving inside it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:55 AM »
(Shacking? :P)

It seemed to be a consensus among his pokemon that they wanted to stay outside for once. Jerry hence turned to his bag to take out his sleeping bag but something was moving inside. With a puzzled look on the face, he slowly opened it.

(um... as far as I know there are no eggs... so what remains must be zekrom... right? ??? )

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Clear>
« Reply #1243 on: December 19, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
I've been spending hours reading books, it seems like this was a game of easter egg hunting, only with books and the egg combusts into flames if you dont go the right order. But finaly, there was only one book left. I pick it up and look at the note.

"Note:Not too shabey! There is a switch where this book was, press it and I'll see you real soon!

I look at the shelf, and see a small red switch. I press it, and the bookshelf moves to reveal secret stairs to another room. I walk down them and see the gym leader standing on the other side of the room.

Well, it looks like your here, I guess we might as well start!

She sends out Herdier, and I send out Dewott. Dewott uses razor shell, and Herdier dodges, then uses bite on Dewott. Dewott yells, but keeps calm and uses razor shell to get him off, then uses watergun to blast him into a wall. Herdier takes alot of damage, but recovers and uses take down. Dewott jumps into the air and counters with water gun. Herdier takes alot of damage and faints.

Not bad, you've been training hard.

Thanks, but nows not the time for flattery.

Your right, lets continue, shall we?

((I'll continue later, now I need to go to school.))
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Clear>
« Reply #1244 on: December 19, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »
Volcarona layed down next to Hex slowly with her wings arround her body as she slept