* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106924 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2010, 11:26:50 AM »
-Renji-
"A battle eh? And a Kamelot member? Heh-heh. This is gonna get interesting." Carvanha is still replenishing his health. I guess I have to use Absol. "We're gonna team up with that other Kamelot member and finish that Jerry off." Absol and I run towards the battle. Absol hits the referee in the head and falls to the ground. "You're going down, Jerry! Heh-heh." What's this? Carvanha's health is replenished! "Absol, get back in here!" Carvanha, use Water Pulse! It's super effective! Jerry is at half health. "What can you do now, Jerry? Heh-Heh."

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

Agnes felt a hit on head, and fell on the ground. Being a bit dizzy, she got herself together and acted qickly. "Blue, whirlpool!" The two water attack trapted trainer's Carvana. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Agnes shouted, as she backed off to a safe distance. She returned Blue and Luna, keeping Kirlia as her pokemon in the battle. "Magicall Leaf go!" Kirlia attacked at full puwer, her attack super effective on enemy's Carvana.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:46:12 PM by Sora »
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2010, 01:44:39 PM »

"Oh, hi Jimmy" Urchin said, shaking Jimmy's hand. Almost immediately after that, he heard Agnes shouting. He turned to see another man, attacking Agnes and Jerry.
"Jerry! Hang in there!" Urchin ran over, unleashing both his Pokemon at the same time. "Hoothoot, use a hypnosis on the Carvahna!" The hypnosis struck, but seemed to have no effect. "Tangela, use constrict on Carvahna, and hold it. Hoothoot, use tackle once the Carvahna is held in place. Give it your all!"

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2010, 02:25:55 PM »
-Renji-
"Carvanha!" I point my pokeball at him and he gets sucked back inside.. Urrrgh! Those wimps defeated him! I'll leave it for now.. I run away and at the same time shout "Expect me again, Jerry!" At least Jerry's Houndoom is at quarter health.. he should faint any moment now..

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »
Nick was angerd as Renji disturbed his battel. "Get back here jackass!" looking at him angerly he would shout "The hells your problem idiot?!"
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »

Jimmy was watching the battle, and he was also happy to have a new friend, Urchin.  All of a sudden a black shadow flew past Jimmy and hit Agnus on the head.  He then heard Agnus and Urchin telling their pokemon commands. Jimmy saw absol, and then a carvahna and a strange man behind them. The strange man made his pokemon battle Urchin's and Agnus's. He then yelled something at Jerry and then retreated.
   "What was all that about?"
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »

"I've got no clue.. I didn't even know I could run that fast.."  Urchin was tired.
*Huff* *Huff*
"Who are these people?"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »

"Is everyone OK?" Agnes asked. Her head was still aching like hell, but she was to worried about the team to mind that. Funny, now she thought of the guys and herself as a team. However she didn't let her guard down, that grunt could be back any time. "This guys was probably from the same team as those who tried to steel my pokemon." She said, rubbing her head. She felt something wet, and looked at her hand. Great, blood. From the adrenaline rush she didn't seem to have noticed, but that guy's pokemon git her qite hard.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 02:50:48 PM by Sora »

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »
Nick ran up to sora and gave her a cloth from his bag. "Are you ok?" Nick looked over to the entrance "Im kicking his ass the old fashion way...you just wait."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »

"There's a group up to something here.. I've seen some stuff happen on the streets, too. They're probably the same people who stole the gym's Pokemon. Jayden metioned a 'K' on their shirts.."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2010, 02:55:59 PM »
Nick looked over at Urchin "Im going to humilate them once more."

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2010, 02:58:25 PM »

"Oh, thank you, Nick" Agnes pressed the cloth against her head. "Urchin, you say they stole the gym's pokemon, than they might more than just a group, stealing at random..." She was now concerned. There where probably more of them than what they would see 'till now...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »
   I've heard of these kind of groups on the news. I bet the guy who just attacked us is with them. And Nick don't do anything stupid, it is possible he has buddies."
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »
Nick looked over at Jimmy "I never do anything stupid." Nick went over to nurse joy and asked for some bandages. "Your such a nice freind!" Nick blushed "No its nothing." Nurse joy insisted "Look I have a over flow in eggs so you can keep this one." "Really?!" Nurse Joy went into the back room and picked out an egg. She handed it over to me "Yes really."((Anyone starting the rp?))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:17:50 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2010, 03:28:26 PM »

Agnes walked in the center as she heard the talk beetween nurse Joy and Nick. She happily ran over to them. "Oh, they arrived? I didn't expect them to be here so soon." She sope with nurse Joy, as she recodnized some eggs from her mother's laboratory. "Ah, yes, they are now officially here to give away to new trainers." "Oh, I might as well choose one. I haven't changed my party for a while, and I'll probably have to send Skarmory ato the lab, since it's their breeding session, and I don't want him to miss it." Sora walked in the back of the room, looking at the eggs. She carefull choose one, takeing it out with her. "Here, I chose one, I wonder wich pokemon it will be..." She said, more to herself, than to anyone else.