* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106928 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2010, 03:29:25 PM »
   Jimmy sat there for a moment and then said something "Hey guys, I've got to go do something real quick." Jimmy then ran out the pokemon center and to the woods.  Once he far enough in he let out his gible.
   "Gible listen, I'm not going to fight you anymore. I'm letting you go free. There was a pause and then gible ran off into the woods. Jimmy started to walk around in the woods a bit, looking for pokemon. He then heard a rustle come from the bushes, and then a growlithe appeared. "You're mine." Jimmy sent out treeko. "Treeko use quick attack!" treeko hit growlithe with quick attack.  Then growlithe used ember on treeko, it was super-effective. Growlithe then used flame wheel which treeko dodged using another quick attack. "Alright treeko finish him off with pound!" Treeko hit growlithe with his tail and growlithe was down this time. "Go, pokeball!" 1, 2, 3, click! Jimmy returned treeko and then walked over to pick up the pokeball.  He then proceded to go back to the pokemon center.
sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:18 PM »
Nick was excited he was going to be a father! He told everyone he would be travling around with his egg. Getting out from the centre he ran outside cuddiling with the egg. Nick showed torchic the egg and torchic got all excited hugging the egg. "Ok I know what you do infleunces how your pokemon is when born.." Nick started runing around town. After a bit he got exhausted and rested for a bit. Torchic tried to peck at the egg thinking it was food. Nick grabbed torchic and said "Dont do that !" The egg started moving hard. Nick went out to the woods looking around. Thumping inside his egg a crack appeard. Nick ran into the city searching for the center. He finnaly found the centre and ran right in. He was suprised that the egg was ready to hatch in the first hour! He looked at nurse joy and showed her his egg. She checked the egg and anounced it was ready to hatch in a minute. She told me to face the egg on my face. Nick doesnt understand why but he does. The egg suddenly POPS. A little blue pokemon showed up whispering "Mud." Nick scanned the new pokemon. MUDKIP MOVES : TACKEL MUD-SHOT LEER. The pokemon started cuddiling on Nick.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 07:03:22 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2010, 04:54:32 PM »
Nurse joy smiled and said "Since you took good care of that egg and did the right thing by coming here..." a slight pause. "You get one more egg and its your choice." then another pause. "But this is the last Egg ok? "We need eggs for other trainers you know!" Nick was happy and thankful for the kindness the Nurse gave. He hugged the Nurse making her blush a bit "Dont hug me thats inapropite-" Nick stoped hugging her and said "So-Sorry" Joy showed him into the backroom and said "Pick one." Nick let mudkip and torchic choose. They couldent agree on anything. But then this egg appeard. It was ...amazing. The both finally agreed on that egg. So Nick choosed that one. Nurse joy said "Hmm this egg will hatch in about a week...Slower than that egg there." Nick looked down at the egg "I cant wait!" "Thanks Nurse Joy!" He rushed out of the room to show the others his egg.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2010, 06:17:01 PM »

"Ah, I see you got one of the starters from out labratory Nick~" Said Agnes with a smile, holding her egg. "You'll now have to treat your Mudkip very carefull, it's still a baby." She adviced him, warping her egg in a blanket. "I wouldn't use him in battles for a little while."
Pebebebep Pebebebep!
Agnes opened her pokedex, wich served her as a phone as well. "New message...?" It was from her mum, and it told her, that the Skarmory breeding session was beginning. She hurried to the first PC and sent her Skarmory to lab. After repling to her message, she turned over to others. "I sent Sky back to lab, it's Skarmory breeding session. I hope he gets cute kids." She said with a small smile. She kbnew she was going to miss her pokemon.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »
   Jimmy let growlithe out of his pokeball he could show him to his friends.  Jimmy walked into the pokemon center and he saw that both Nick and Agnus had pokemon eggs. "Where did you guys get those? Oh, and this is my new pokemon, growlithe."
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2010, 06:21:47 PM »
Nick's nose started bleeding "Breeding session...hehe.." Nick looked over at sora "I agree Mudkip needs to atleast grow a full set of teeth. And some fat." "Anyway...I got another egg see?" Nick gloated "Im such a good father!" "Anyway do you want to go out with me?" Nick started blushing "Like a catching date?"((Now everyones getting eggs and uber pokemon :( ))

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:30 PM »

Agnes was stunned. She knew she had to be embarresed, but something about the way he reacted to the word 'breeding season' creeped her out. She still blushed in deep red. "U-Um... I well..." She wanted to say, that she only knows him for a little while, that she knows nothing about him, that they are mere aqanices, but the words yust wouldn't spill.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »
Xhizor hears a bunch of commotion around so he walks the wherever the people are to see whats happening."What goes on here peoples?"

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2010, 06:38:41 PM »
Nick thought of somthing to make her feel more comfterbal "Er-Think of it like hanging out. I need some one to help me scout pokemon to fill in my pokedex."

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:55 PM »
Xhizor walks around and finally sees everyone. "Im so bored" thought Xhizor. "Whats entertaining?" thought Xhizor. "I like big explosions" he said. he sent out pikachu, eevee, and piplup. He started heading into town, looking for something to blow up. Eventually, he saw the house of his ex-best friend. Fury started filling up inside Xhizor. "Eevee, use shadowball, pikachu, use thunderbolt, and piplup, use bubblebeam" Xhizor said. His pokemon did so and the house blew up. there was a huge tremor throughout the city. "Lets run for it" said Xhizor. He returned his pokeon into their pokeballs and ran to hide. It was only then that he found out that there was no one in the house.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »

"What the heck!!" Agnes heard a loud explosion. She ran out, to see a house burning near the pokemon center. She sent out Piplup. "Puplip, Whilpool" Whirlpool striked the house loosening the fire, but it didn't go out. "Guys help!!" She screamed.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »
Nicks mudkip suddenly got out of his pokeball and started using water gun no where in paticular. "You want to help stop the fire boy? Over THERE!" Mudkip would run up to the flames and use watergun on them. Nick tells Sora to come over here and help. "Sora dont worry!"

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »
Xhizor runs into the forest and hides in bushes and stuff. Xhizor sees the worried people trying to stop the fire. Xhizor just starts laughing. "Well i better keep a low profile until this clears up, i dont want to have to be a fugitive" said Xhizor. Until then, ima go look for something to eat. Xhizor sees a bunch of berries and starts eating away. Xhizor sends out his pokemon so that they can eat too. "Good job you guys, your attacks have become really strong since weve met." he said. Keep at it and start eating. "Wait, i need one of you guys to keep watch, you guys gotta take shifts though, im not sure if the people back there are looking for me" he said. Pidgey volunteered first and flew up in a tree.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2010, 07:02:32 PM »
Nicks mudkip would look at the pidgey and chat "Hey can you call for some help?" "No my trainer is the reason this happen-I talked to much." Mudkip looked angerd and started throwing Mud-Shots at the pidgey's face "Stop Mudkip!" Nick would yell

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »
Pidgey just stares. A smirk appeard in his face. "How much dumber could this mudkip be, ground types move dont affect me" thought pidgey. "Well my time is up, time to eat" pidgey said in the pidgey language.Eevee took the next shift.