* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106923 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »

"That's Jayden, he's the gym leader here in Raichville. But you can't fight him until he's got all his Pokemon back."

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2010, 03:23:37 PM »
Nick was laughing "Oh the gym leader? "Well mister gym leader". "Im going to kick your....well you get it." Nick asked confused "Er what do you mean are they in the centre?"
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2010, 03:25:48 PM »

"Well, you know that group we've had to fight several times? They stole the Pokemon from here."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2010, 03:31:54 PM »
"Well I dont know what your doing just standing here." Nick glared at the gym leader "Needing help from a bunch of kids eh?" "Cant do your own work.." Nick went out of the Gym and started walking at night "Crooks always thrive at night." Nick had an Idea he would put his pokemon up in a tree and let the other one kick butt. Nick climbed the tree telling the two pokemon about his plan. Placing Mudkip up and Torchic Near Nick. Soon enough electricity started shooting at Mudkip. "What an idiot..." he thought. He then saw two men with a magnimite and a voltorb attacking his mudkip with electricity. Seeing as the two where holding back by alot he just knew it was the gym leaders.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2010, 05:58:16 PM »

Hector

"Well that didn't take too long...a day and a half at the most."
The port has been in sight for some time now. At least he had something to look at. Compared to having water all around him and only cyndaquil for company, the view of the port was a nice change.

As the ship entered port, everyone on board began to shuffle towards the gangplank. As the crowd grew, so did Hector's impatience.
"Cyndaquil. Smokescreen."
Black fumes jet out of the pokemon in the direction of the crowd. Everyone inside began to choke and made an attempt to shuffle back onto the deck; away from the exit. Hector casually walks off the boat, through the smokescreen. He was used to it by now. After all, this wouldn't have been the first time he's taken advantage of that attack before.

Even at night, the port was busy. People checking their fishing nets, inspecting their ships, patching sails for when morning came...Hector walked through the town.
"Nothing really happening after you leave the industrial part of town."
He continues to walk until he reaches a fork in the road, and he pulls out a coin.
Heads I go right, tails I go left.
The coin spins in the air and lands in his palm perfectly he tuns it over onto the back of his right hand and lifts his left off. Heads. Hector begins walking.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2010, 06:05:36 PM »

Agnes decited to sleep at one of the hotels, before heading out the next day. She got recent reports, that Suicune was seen near the coast. If I know it, so do they... She thought, trying not to think about it.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »

Jimmy was running through the Kamalot base, sirens were ringing and people were chasing after him.  Jimmy reaching the room where they were keeping his parents. Suddenly Jimmy heard a voice, "You're to late." Jimmy look over to the voice to see his parents dead. Tears started to run down his eyes. Jimmy ran toward the man.  He heard a gun shot and then he awoke!
   Jimmy sat up straight, gasping. He started to look around and then felt relieved. "It was only a dream." He pulled out the egg and held it closely. Suddenly the egg started to glow, and then it started to change shape. "Shinx."
   "It's a shinx!" Jimmy was happy to have his new pokemon shinx, and together they fell back asleep.
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2010, 07:55:28 PM »
Torchic got angerd a vain poping in his head. "TOR TOR TOR!" he would scream throw ember at the grunts. Making them fall down and confused about what just happend. Mud kip started throwing mud-shot making bad scents. Ewwww the grunts ran and couldent stand the stench. Leaving two pokeballs. Nick picks them up and return both. "Next stop to the gym." he would whisper as mudkip and torchic walk beside him. Going into the gym entrance the gym leader would yell "Wooohoooo!!! Thanks kid" the gym leader starts peting the pokemon. "I guess you want a battel huh?" "Oh yea!" "Rules you get substituting. Three on three battel" "Alright.." Nick did not have three put hopefully he could beat the gymleader with just two. The leader sended out his Voltorb. "Whats your move?" he would say. Mudkip was his choice. "Beat em Mudkip!"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2010, 08:25:37 PM »

Hector

It was a quiet night. The stars were blocked by the clouds.
"Perfect night to train. Cyndaquil. Lets head towards those mountains."

As they begin their walk towards the base a large, dark mass passes by Hector in an instant,nearly knocking him over.
"I guess we just had a change of plans..." He mumbles, and begins to run after it.

The Trainer and his pokemon sprint after it at full speed, but it begins to pull away. It heads towards a beach near Olivais,and begins to run along the coast.
Hector's heart is pounding, his lungs are gasping for air. He can't keep up. He stops on the sandy beach and tries to catch his breath. he begins to walk back towards the town when he and cyndaquil fall into a Trapinch sandpit.

He swears under his breath at his bad luck. But then realizes,
"If this is a trapinch sandpit, where the trapinch?" The sound of movement from the sandy wall behind him catches his attention. He ducks as the trapinch grazes past his ear.
"Cyndaquil. Smokescreen."
Cyndaquil obeys and the entire pit fills with a black cloud. The trapinch carefully moves towards Hector at the bottom of the pit.
"Tackle."
It charges the trapinch, ramming it with its body.
The pokemon opens its large mouth and bites down on Cyndaquils entire head.
"Well that was a mistake.Cyndaquil.Ember."
Trapinchs mouth begins to glow. It begins to shake. It finally releases Hectors pokemon from its teeth and stumbles backward. Its face badly burnt.
It struggles to stand and Hector pulls out a pokeball. He presses the button and tosses it towards the wild trapinch.
Shake.Shake.Shake.Click.

Hector walks over and picks up the pokeball.
You were quite a nuisance. He thinks and puts the pokeball on his belt. He looks upwards out of the hole. It was a good 8 feet deep.
"I might as well sleep here tonight. Nothings going to bother me down here. not even that black thing...'night Cyndaquil."
Cyndaquil yawns and falls asleep.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:11:59 PM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »
Nick starts sweating "Your move begininer." the gym leader was cofident. "Mudkip Water Gun!" The voltorb doesnt seem to be affected and starts lauching "Volt Volt!" Nick Smiles. The gym leader commands his pokemon to use harden. "Mudkip Mudshot!" the voltorb starts laughing and so does the gymleader the voltorb move slighlty backwards. Dodging it. Mudkip gets mad and his body starts turning red. "MudKip calm down I still love you no matter what!" The mudkip just stood there Red. "Its still just a baby." the gymleader said "I will go easy on him." Nick glared at the gym leader. "Voltorb Tackel!" the voltorb starts tackling the mukip mutiple times. Taking the hits. "Stand in there mudkip!" He might tire out thought Nick. Voltorb keeps attacking and mudkips still stands red. Nick takes out his pokedex and scans that mudkip is around 5 health points  Nick crys he let his pokemon take a beating. But then-BAM Mudkip does an attack so powerful it did a critical hit slaming the voltorb to the wall breaking it. "Whoah what was that-" Nick sends out his pokedex MUDKIP KNOWS:TACKEL WATERGUN BIDE MUD SLAP. Mudkips move keep changing alot he thought. "Way to go buddy but come over here rest!" The leader walked over to his pokemon putting him to his pokeball "You did good.." Nick sends out Torchic and the gym leader sends out a magnimite "You wont be lucky this time!" he shouted (Trainer Silver is a good rper))

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »
Nick told Torchic to throw ember at magnimite. "Thunder SHOCK!" the gym leader said. Shocking the torchic to the ground Nick sended out his pokedex HP: 10/50 Oh no he thought. "Torchic use Ember and dont let the magnimite attack!" Torchic did as told hitting the magnimite down to the ground quick attacking it to the wall. "Huff...Huff" the torchic fell down. Oh no..this is bad. A new born pokemon versus a experinced trainer's pokemon. This is bad Nick thought. "Your my only choice..Mud-" His egg cracked "What could this be-" Out a pokemon came out yawning "Trecko." Nick looked in suprise "I got all the Hoen starters?! Whoooah what Luck!" The pokemon slowly came out of the egg "Trecko." It said. Chewing on a tiny stick he found in Nicks backpack. Nick was amazed. "Tree." The gymleader was asking "What just happend...?" Nick just said "New Life." He looked over to the Treecko "Hey buddy look at this Mudkip will show you how to fight ok?" Nick raced over to torchic and then back hugging it tightly. "Mudkip Go!" The gym leader still not knowing what just happend told his pickachu to go in the battel feild.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »
Mudkip has regained some health because most of his wounds had healed. It was staring at the pickachu "MUD!" The Mudkip attacked without command "Wait mudkip!"

-Pikachu Used Irontail
-Mudkip Used Mudslap smacking the pikachu with mud.
-Mudkip used water gun at pikachus face.
-Pikachu got mad. Pickachu smacked mudkip with his Iron tail.
-Mudkip Fainted!

Nick ran up to mudkip catching its fall. "Its ok buddy you did good!" The gym leader saw his pikachu huffing from using iron tail so much. Its a new move that pikachu learned and it takes alot out of him.Nick walked up to treecko putting mudkip down. He checked Treckos moves POKEDEX: ABSORB TACKEL. Ohhh man he thought. "Treeco you can do it right?" Treeco said "Treecko." Treeco ran into the battel field and slept. "HAHAHA! What a pokemon." Nick got angry. The treeco got up and waited for commands "Treeco use Tackel attack!"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »

Urchin watched as a battle unfolded in the gym. When the egg hatched and a Treecko emerged from Nick's bag, Urchin remembered that he never got an egg. He began to walk out, but decided to watch the end of the battle, which didn't seem too long from now.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2010, 09:25:54 PM »

-Treecko Hit Pikachu with Tackel. Doing no Damage.
-The Pikachu stood there laughing.
-Pikachu used thunder Shock.
-Treecko used absorb.
-Pikachu is confused at why he feels weaker
-Treecko used absorb once more taking the pikcahus energy taking it to half hp.
-Pikachu threw the treecko
-The Treecko starts crying
-Pikachu looks worried.
-Trecko uses absorb. He did fake cry!. Nick thinks to himself "Treekos doing good for a new born.
-Pikachu does a iron tail.
-Treecko grabs the tail biting it.
-Pikachu smiles and uses thunder! Making a huge flash of light go through the city.
Both pokemon fall as both where hit with thunder! Pikachu falls first since he was the first to get hit. "What Luck Nick thought!" Nick walks over to Treecko and picks him up as the gym leader gave him a thunder looking badge. "You...one your first offical gym match. You did good kid." Nick walks out exaughsted yelling "Yeaa!" He falls down being tired out. His pokemon started yelling trying to wake him up. The pokemon ran into the gym and started yelling "MUD TOR TREE!"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »

Urchin watched as Nick beat Jayden his first try. He knew Jayden was going easy on him. There was no way 3 baby Pokemon could beat a gym leader. However, as he walked outside, Nick passed out. His Pokemon carried him back into the gym shouting. Urchin took a revive from his bag, putting it in Nick's mouth. "Hopefully this will work.."