Creative Discussions > Art Work

Daniel's Art Work

<< < (3/4) > >>

TheGr8:
Wow that is pretty sweet :D nice work on the fusions.

DarK_SouL:
A, Rayquaza and Charizard would been awesome, good job on these by the way,

Monzta:
Woah! you're amazing at it! could you do... gengar and shuppet?

theunkn0wns:
Haha i like em my favorite would have to be the camerupt/wailord and pika/celebi (sorry if i spelled the Pokemon names wrong) why are they my favorite because they made me laugh because the pike/celebi is chuby and fat and the wailord's eyes made me laugh as soon as i saw them. ;D

weirddemon:

--- Quote from: Mr Pokemon ---Those are some pretty cool fusions. You should consider becoming a pixel artist for PU. It would help a lot to have more people on the PU team.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: daniel ---i would love to become a pixel artist sadly im just 15 so they probably wont let me join >.<

--- End quote ---

Your age is irrelevant. Sort of.

If you have the skills, we'd be happy to have you as a pixel artist. But, we've seen a lot of people like you. Ones that post splices or fusions and really have very little ability in creating sprites and the like from scratch.

But, if you think you have the skills, I'd encourage you to to follow the steps that Mr_Dark  have explained, here.

The age minimum is technically 16, but if you're mature enough and have the skills, I'm sure Mr_Dark and Urmel won't mind too much. Just submit your app with some original Pokemon work and we'll get back to you.

I must stress this though, fusions and splices will not cut it. To see what you should submit, please see this post made by one our pixel artists, Alais.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version