* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Big thread of Wifi  (Read 83187 times)

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
Big thread of Wifi
« on: June 23, 2010, 11:05:06 pm »
So, if you've been browsing around the forums a lot lately, I'm sure you'll have noticed that there are a few threads asking for trades with completed trades. It occurred to me that, besides the few people who have posted, others may seek a Wifi experience with the community on Pokemon Universe. I fully promote this interaction. I've also been the staging point for quite a few trades.

You see, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was... I really do enjoy breeding. I've also got a handy stash of items on me. (Many, many resets later, you'll find I've got most everything.) I'm always willing to trade, or breed, so long as you or I have the Pokemon necessary. 'Cept Legendaries, of course.

But, this isn't just for me. It's for anyone who enjoys breeding, trading, or battling in general over Wifi. I'll merge any other topics with this one to keep down the clutter. Especially once the forum becomes more active. So, if you want a place to connect with the players of PU while you wait, then here is the place.

NOTES:
- Stay on topic. This isn't chat or OOC. Talk about Wifi, trading, or set up appointments with me or other players.
- No flaming, bashing, or any slander or derogatory comments will be tolered.
- There is no set layout for requesting trades or battles, but make sure to include your Friend Code (FC), a date or time zone, and other details of interest. If you don't want to post your FC, then just PM the person instead.
- Have fun!

Upated: July, 18, 2011* New friend codes. If I forgot any, message me and I'll put them up right away.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:40:50 pm by Raikt »
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
Re: Big thread of Wifi
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 12:32:17 am »
List of friend codes:

Nickname       Friend code                                Game
Gold0732 7896  9321Heart Gold
Bidoof1033  4355  5901Soul Silver
Ben1334  0833  0729Pearl
Ben1806 1727 9949Platunum
Matt2321 9815 8998Soul Silver
Silver2708 4371 4258Soul Silver
Xithix4641 3146 6802?? ??
Juno(Snowman)2580 2446 7184Pokemon Black
Ryan5372 1570 9916Platinum
Sol3868-8146-2917Pokemon Black

*Anyone who can, may edit this post to add/edit/remove friend codes.

If you want your friend code to be displayed here please state so in your post.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:33:43 am by Raikt »
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 09:47:07 am »
        boyben10's friend codes

Gold  0732 7896  9321  HeartGold
Bidoof  1033  4355  5901  SoulSilver
Ben  1334  0833  0729  Pearl
Ben  1806  1727  9949  Platinum

I mainly use my platinum game for everything, such as battling, trading, etc. so if you only want to register my Platinum code, go ahead, I still haven't beat the elite four on my SoulSilver game, and my Pearl and HeartGold games have had an AR used on them for shinies, lv. 100s, rare pokemon, etc. so they might be unfair if used in battle or won't be as good as a pokemon people have spent hours trying to get, but they are still available for battling, I promise I won't use cheated on pokemon in battling. As for trades, I have various ones available, such as pokemon with earthquake at Lv.1
I like slowpoke.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 10:59:26 pm »
Matt 2321 9815 8998 SoulSilver

I only use SS for trade,battle and all so on.
Anyway I have ALOT of Pokemon (almost all for Hoenn) so if you want a Pokemon PM me and I might be able to get it. I also have almost all Legendarys Raries and so on but don't worry I won't use them for battling just trading. If you wanna battle or Trade me PM me. and we'll plan a time. There are a few specific Pokemon I would like if you have.

Feebas lv. 1-10, Milotic Female, Deoxys preferebly lv.1-10 but any level is fine, Frosslass lv.1-10 or just a Frosslass. And PM me what you want and your Friend Code and maybe we can trade. (I know my messege box is gonna be flooded...!)
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 03:14:03 am »
Matt 2321 9815 8998 SoulSilver

Feebas lv. 1-10, Milotic Female, Deoxys preferebly lv.1-10 but any level is fine, Frosslass lv.1-10 or just a Frosslass. And PM me what you want and your Friend Code and maybe we can trade. (I know my messege box is gonna be flooded...!)

I can pull off a Feebas and a Snorunt, level 1, with any breeding moves you would want. I think I already have one of your friend codes. (I think...) Give me a time you'd like them by and I can breed them on one of my days off.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 03:24:01 am »
OK I just want the Feebas though (Do you know how to evolve it in SS?) and I do want it to know Confuse Ray if possible. Thanks PM me when it is ready so we can trade anything you want in return?

Offline Sammy-Jack

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 06:56:18 pm »
OK I just want the Feebas though (Do you know how to evolve it in SS?) and I do want it to know Confuse Ray if possible. Thanks PM me when it is ready so we can trade anything you want in return?

You can also give them a makeover in the Underground pass in Goldenrod City. With a combo of Daisy's massage and the makeovers you should have it's beauty stats maxed out in 8 days.
[/qupte]
I think that is how you evolve Feebas

Now as for my stats:

SS: Name: Sam, friend code: 0603-8923-6836
and i am breeding Chanseyies atm so if you'd like one...
I have a broken leg and am stuck in a hospital till July 2!  At least i have a laptop.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 07:23:50 pm »

Silver   Friend code 2708 4371 4258 Game SS

trade or battle really, though you might have to give me time to breed stuff if its rare.

I would really like to trade my deoxys for a Giratina origin forme though.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 08:43:16 pm »
What level is it? I have a lv.1 Giratina Origin Forme and we can trade. I don't care what level it is I'm just curious. when can you trade?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 04:31:32 am »
What level is it? I have a lv.1 Giratina Origin Forme and we can trade. I don't care what level it is I'm just curious. when can you trade?

Oops I didnt even see that your post LucarioX. I left the site as soon as I posted that if I remember correctly.

It says you posted at 2:43 pm in my timezone so I'll try to come back tommorow at the same time.

I actually have 2, but if you have the same thought process that I do when it comes to pokemon games I assume you want the lower levelled one?

One is level 40 and the other is 30.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 05:46:58 pm »
Yep the lower level. So when can you trade?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 06:36:00 pm »
I can trade now, but the mic on my ds is broken. I'll wait for your post, I'll check back in on this page evey ten minutes or so.

I can wait in the room as well.

EDIT: I wont be able to do this until sunday now, as I wont be near an internet connection until then. Its 3:47 PM here for reference at some other time.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:48:06 pm by Trainer Silver »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 10:12:35 pm »

Silver   Friend code 2708 4371 4258 Game SS

trade or battle really, though you might have to give me time to breed stuff if its rare.

I would really like to trade my deoxys for a Giratina origin forme though.

Problem.
You can only Get his Origin Forme on Platinum, and when you try trading it, He drops his Orb.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 11:32:39 pm »
I Want to Try out my Sinnoh/Johto Mixed Team SO BAD!!!!

My FC: Xithix 4641 3146 6802
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 08:46:10 am »

Problem.
You can only Get his Origin Forme on Platinum, and when you try trading it, He drops his Orb.

This was only true before the Sinjoh Ruins event in HG and SS. Now, you can acquire a level 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina (all with their respective orbs) by taking a TRU event Arceus to the ruins.
Updated awesomesauce!**