Pokémon Universe > Development

PU Team Dedication Thread

<< < (5/14) > >>

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: Jerry on July 22, 2010, 06:17:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Frenchfry545 on July 22, 2010, 04:53:47 PM ---Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

What most newfags* don't seem to understand is that, contrary to the whiney punks in other MMO's forums who whine constantly about how much the staff of the game sucks:
We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

*When I say newfags, I mean newfags, not people new to the forum. I mean the weirdos who attention whore by complaining all the time.
**You know, the active ones. Jerry, Amphy, Mr. Pokemon, Chibivampire, and so on.

--- End quote ---

Lol, who can deny this? ;D

Congrats for getting it stickied :)

--- End quote ---

Im glad this thread has use, Thanks to Frenchfry for getting it stickied.

Frenchfry:
I feel like someone needs to make one of those big text-image thingys for this thread. I dunno, but I just think it calls for a PU-version of
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨?
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*?*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**?*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**?**o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o**?***?*o*
¨¨¨*****?*o**o****
¨¨**?**o*****o**?**
¨******o*****?**o***
****o***?**o***o***? *
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨

Amirite?

UnationConsideration:
*Wipes nose* Sorry cocain on my nose....what did you say Frenchfry man?

Frenchfry:

--- Quote from: Drbg11 on August 11, 2010, 02:56:26 AM ---*Wipes nose* Sorry cocain on my nose....what did you say Frenchfry man?

--- End quote ---
While this is incredibly innapropriate, It did make me look back and realize that the characters I used in what was origonally a giant weegee face are not valid on PU. Now, please explain what compelled you to mention cocain?

spirit:

--- Quote from: Frenchfry545 on August 11, 2010, 02:54:23 AM ---I feel like someone needs to make one of those big text-image thingys for this thread. I dunno, but I just think it calls for a PU-version of
????????????????????
????????????????
?????????????????
??????????????????
??????????????????
??????????????????
?????????????????
?????????????????
?????????????????
?????????????????
????????????????
??????????????????