Creative Discussions > Art Work

my maps for PU

<< < (6/6)

theunkn0wns:

--- Quote from: Jerry on August 25, 2010, 08:27:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: theunkn0wns on August 24, 2010, 10:11:52 PM ---Wow you guys aren't the nicest people ever, he's just trying to show you his maps yea they have multiple mistakes but no need to bash him for it.

As for the maps they do need some fixing up you might wanna add a little more of a challenge to the maze its kinda plain and looks easy to get through. You might also want to check over the borders of the map like the tree with a patch of grass over it, and fix any other mistakes you find. Good luck  :)   

--- End quote ---

And... wouldn't you want a nearly flawless game? If so, that may be also why the team is trying to put high standards.

--- End quote ---

Ok you win yea the map's terrible. You have a point you wouldnt want that in the game.

Sora:
What bother me a bit with map is, that it looks plain. There's just grass in the maze, no pokeball-looking things that turn out to be items, no bushes, no small, maybe even cut trees...

But it's still a good map, I've seem worse, trust me.

theunkn0wns:

--- Quote from: Sora on August 25, 2010, 11:15:06 AM ---What bother me a bit with map is, that it looks plain. There's just grass in the maze, no pokeball-looking things that turn out to be items, no bushes, no small, maybe even cut trees...

But it's still a good map, I've seem worse, trust me.

--- End quote ---

Yea i know what you mean i've seen maps way worse than this before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version