* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216090 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #795 on: February 14, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
-Yes he is one of the only pokemon to remain neutral through this entire war. His only concern is his own safety, and he achieves that through his reputation. I think that he is our only hope to find and kill the Dark Lord. The best place to look to find him is a tavern. He loves his booze.
Haunter remembers the last time he saw Zero, They were attempting to kill a fighter army before it could assemble fully when Zero found out that the army was a simple gathering of villagers. He freaked and tried to kill Haunter...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 14, 2011, 11:46:01 PM »
 "Let's go see him then."

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 15, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
My father faced him. They concidered theirselves as rivals, since my father was part Dark One and part Fighter. He has seen me a few times as a Ralts. It may be risky, but I think that I should present myself towards him first. Once we find him, of course. Siriana stood up, brushing off her shoulders.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 15, 2011, 12:12:08 AM »
 "Do you know where he is?" Shadow hoped that Haunter or Siriana knew where Zero was. If they didn't, they would have to try to find him, which could take a long time.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #799 on: February 15, 2011, 12:15:29 AM »
We should try the towns in the mountains first, he likes to be alone. And on the way up look for Dark Jewels, he loves those things for some reason.
Haunter couldn't remember why he liked those stones so much.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 15, 2011, 12:18:18 AM »
 "Where should we start? There are a lot of mountains... We could try Mt. Pika. It's kind of far, but I know a lot about it's landscape since that's where I've lived since I was little. And I think I saw a cave once that had black gems, those might have been Dark Jewels."

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 15, 2011, 12:21:05 AM »
He's probably still at the highst peak of that mountain, Waiting for my father. That was suppose to be their last battle, but...

She pointed towards the direction of which mountain. A single tear fell from her eye without Siriana noticing.

...I had to kill Desu...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 15, 2011, 12:24:56 AM »
 Shadow saw a tear fall from Siriana's eye. "Let's go." He hadn't known that she had killed someone, but he didn't want to make her more upset by asking her about it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #803 on: February 15, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »
-Sheene, Glice, Celebi are you coming? or are you going to get an army ready t march? We can use my powers to get to that mountain faster.
Haunter knew that it would ultimately lead to his end, but time was of the essence, because who knew what the Dark Lord was Planning now.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »
Omnisoul,Omnisoul, Soul, You may want to go back and get Evee. But none of you have to come. If you want to live your lives, you can, but remember this. If you're in trouble, I will come ASAP.

MOD-I Will retrive Evee. So count on me to bring him back.

Thank you, Siriana. And I will do the  same for you. On that note, Omnisoul ran in the opposite direction, and so did Soul.

Siriana smiled. Giving someone a choice to live or die was her most joyful feeling she had. That feeling changed her hair style. Her hair was no longer blocking her face. It went down towards the middle of her back.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 15, 2011, 12:53:51 AM »
 "Wait, Haunter, you said that every time you use your new powers, you lose a little bit of life force. I think we should go on foot, or you'll be a little closer to dying. I'm hoping that you'll still be alive when we face the Dark Lord."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #806 on: February 15, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »
-Based on what I know I can use it at least 50 times before it gets dangerious, beside if we walk it will take weeks. We just don't have that time, who knows what the Dark Lord is planning after the falter of his last plan.
Haunter focused his mind and a portal started to form, on the other side was mount Pika...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 15, 2011, 01:01:30 AM »
 "Let's go then." Shadow walked through the portal, and ended up at Mt. Pika.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 15, 2011, 01:06:49 AM »
I had been practising for many hours. Learning how to use my fathers increadible power.

I had to find him. Hoping that where ever they had taken him he would have beem held prisoner apposed to execution. I would not let my Father die over me.

The Dark lord had betrayed us and now there was only one thing to do. Destroy the Dark ones and the Fighters. No weakness, No mercy this was what my father had taught me since I was a baby.

I teleported to the base of Mount Pika. There is a spring there which our race hold sacred. It was a place where I could think and clear my mind. I sat down at the edge of the spring, Poliwag's and Marill playing around in the water.

Behind me a large portal appeared. I got to my feet and turned around staring intensely at it.

Two Pokemon were on the other side but I couldnt quite make out who they were
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2011, 01:08:39 AM »
Haunter walked through the portal and held it open until the others could get through.