* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132830 times)

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2010, 10:24:12 PM »

Not noticing Tsubaki and Amphy come in the pokemon center, Kino jumped when Tsubaki's hand came to his shoulder, then turns to look at Tsubaki and Amphy. Wiping the tears out of his eyes, Kino tells them the whole story about Argo's tail. "That's why I'm crying, I'm worried about Argo" Kino said sadly. Soon later the nurse that took Argo, came to Kino with some news. "Your charmander is going to be alright, we restored his flaming tail back but he will need some resting", the nurse said, "Come pick him up tomorrow morning, he should be fine by then." Kino jumps up happily. "Ohh thank you thank you thank you!" Kino said happily. "Can I visit him now?" Kino asked. "No, I'm sorry your charmander cannot be disturbed" the nurse said. "Oh ok I understand" Kino said sadly, then turns to Amphy and Tsubaki. "So what do you guys want to do now?" Kino asked.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 10:25:57 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »

Diedrich didn't know what to do. He was standing outside a Mart that someone he just met was robbing. He turned to walk away, but while he was turning, a familiar sight caught his eye. It was Tsubaki! His heart started beating faster, and he thought of things to say. All of them sounded stupid when he whispered them to himself. After a bit, he stopped. He had to face the problem of Deccers..

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2010, 11:17:21 PM »

Tsubaki looked at him, with gentle eyes, she still had her hand on his shoulder, she wrapped her arms around him and brought him to a hug, Tsubaki kinda hesitated, not really knowing how to comfort him at the time, "Don't you worry about Argo, its your Pokemon, of course he is strong enough to get past this. After a second, Tsubaki felt a little wired hugging him, so she stood up, "I know it would be wrong of me, but do you guys... Want to go relax in the spring..?" Tsubaki asked a little ashamed, bringing up the hot spring,

((OMG!!!!!!! Everthing is so slow! I wonder what's wrong with my computer... T^T!!!))

Could you click my links daily?

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2010, 12:09:44 AM »

"(should I?, it did hurt Argo but I don't wanna be a party pooper to my friends)" Kino thought to himself. "Sure Tsubaki, it could help me relax" Kino lied trying to smile.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2010, 12:12:24 AM »

Deccers worked quickly, he didn't trust Diedrich to stay where he was for long. He scanned the shelves and found what he was looking for.
'TM 23, Iron Tail. Nobody will be able to stop us with this, eh Tatters?' He nabbed a few potions while he was at it, the two of them vaulted the counter and stole a wad of notes out of the till.
'Sorry, mate I had to make it look good' He whispered into the shopkeepers ear as he pinned a Team Rocket badge to his chest. He then clumsily pulled out a a ring of keys from the man's back pocket. Deccers and Tatters left, making sure to hit the light switch on the way out. He locked the door and dropped the keys into a nearby bin. While stashing the loot in his backpack he was surpirsed to see Diedrich staring at a girl in the pokecentre down the street.
'Maybe I can use this to my advantage'
'Hey Diedrich, turns out the mart is closed' He nudged him obviously so that he would get the message.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2010, 12:19:49 AM »

Tsubaki looked down, and then quietly asked, "Do you... Really..? Or... Are you just saying that..?" Tsubaki asked, she didn't think he was the kind of person that would do something like that at a time like this. Tsubaki sat back down, looking at him.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2010, 12:43:28 AM »

Kino trying to think up something but couldn't. "Fine then I'll you the truth, I really don't wanna go because what happen to Argo, just wouldn't feel right" Kino said sadly.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2010, 12:49:57 AM »

Tsubaki smiled and with gentle eyes told him, "There is no need to hid feelings like that you know..." Tsubaki said, happy he came out and told her,

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2010, 01:13:44 AM »

Kino looks up at Tsubaki and smiles. "sorry I lied, I didn't want to bring you guys downs" Kino apologized.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2010, 01:41:36 AM »

Tsubaki smiled, and then said, "Of course! We are friends! You should say things like that, express your man feelings..." She laughed, she did want to go relax, and introduce Chinchou to everyone, but wouldn't say anything if Kino would be upset by the thought of the Hot springs, she still kept a smile on her face, she always smiled on the outside, but the inside was filled with much more different emotions,

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2010, 03:46:27 AM »
Amphy was somewhat quiet and didn't know how to help make Kino feel better, (I wish i could help) he thought (I also wish i could introduce my new poliwag to  them rest of the group) Amphy thought this as he sighed heavily
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2010, 04:10:33 AM »

"Thanks Tsubaki" Kino said, gets up and smiles. "I guess it's time to go, you and Amphy can go to the springs without me, I'll just stay at our room in the Inn or train in the forest with Pidgey"

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2010, 04:19:48 AM »
"Are you sure Kino?" Amphy asked, "you should be trying to keep happy even if Argo is hurting"

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2010, 04:24:33 AM »

Tsubaki looked up at him, at what he said, "Okay, I understand... See ya later then... " She smiled, knowing that was his final decision, and walked out of the Center, "Amphi! Are you coming? She called from outside if Amphi wanted to tag along or not, she walked outside heading off to the Inn, she turned her head to the side and saw someone looking at her, two people. She was scared it the man in the forest so she ran straight to the Inn, not looking to see who they were. She waited for a little to see if Amphi was coming or not,

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2010, 04:29:32 AM »
"Coming Tsubaki!" Amphy yelled as he came out of the center, " I'm ready"