* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Clan/Guild/Alliance/League  (Read 7417 times)

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
Clan/Guild/Alliance/League
« on: October 29, 2010, 05:00:27 AM »
I a here, so tht before the game tarts, I can find a group of people, to form a league of some sort for in-game, no requirements now of course, but I will think of some after the game starts so we arent fooded with noobs, name is open for suggestions, and i will make us a website and possibly a vent server if we get serious enough.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: Clan/Guild/Alliance/League
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »
more competition for the Elemental Elites yay! good luck but just to let u know there is already a guild thread.... somewhere for guild ideas...

anywayz what ideas do u have in mind perhaps i can help u out im already in a guild tho...but have no problem helping you out alil... uhh oh nice to meet ya ;)

im not as much of an idiot as i seem...only a social idiot i suppose :-\
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline vedsace

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:22:56 PM »
league of pizza yea that is cool [...]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 10:53:39 PM by Kamaran »

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:59:07 AM »
I was not aware, I will re-post his in the specified location.  Mod feel free to trash this thread, again, my apologies.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 02:08:19 AM »
You are certainly allowed to start a thread for your own guild. It tends to garner a bit more attention than a single post in a thread.
So, uh... go ahead and keep this thread.

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 05:25:25 AM »
Guild threads are fine, so long as they aren't overly represented and annoying, since guilds are not in the game yet. Once they are fully implemented, expect a forum for them to keep the spam in other areas to a minimum.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
yeah.... i wasn't saying get rid of the thread i was saying there were others to post on untill u atleast get an idea of wut guild u wanna create seeing as u seem to have no idea yet. my bad if u took what i said the wrong way...

so do u have any idea of what kinda guild ull be forming yet?
To fly!"

zylonnick

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 04:28:18 PM »
I don't know the advanages of forming guilds already, because you don't know what your clanmates are like in-game. I only see an advantage for the persons who are already reliable, (that they will play the game often/ with good knowledge) like the staff or people who post/read alot on the forum. For the rest, I don't think that they have a real advantage. If they would wait and prove themselves in-game, they are appreciated more by the rest of the guild. But hey, that's just my opinion;)

PS: I apologise for my English, I've only been taught at it since 4 years (Belgium). I hope I could explain my thoughts about this correctly.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 05:52:28 PM »
I don't know the advanages of forming guilds already, because you don't know what your clanmates are like in-game. I only see an advantage for the persons who are already reliable, (that they will play the game often/ with good knowledge) like the staff or people who post/read alot on the forum. For the rest, I don't think that they have a real advantage. If they would wait and prove themselves in-game, they are appreciated more by the rest of the guild. But hey, that's just my opinion;)

PS: I apologise for my English, I've only been taught at it since 4 years (Belgium). I hope I could explain my thoughts about this correctly.
see there it is again... chad... skilled or not im joining his guild i really don't care if the guild has a lot of skill or not. i support the idea behind the guild 100% and im gonna do my best to gain the guild respect before during and after the game.... if they dnt play the game often maybe its because they have lives i only get like three hours a day online myself but i dedicate all that time to pokemon... even when im working im going over strategies in my head... 'd rather have dedicated ppl that can't play often over ppl who play all the time and arent dedicated... cuz in the end even if it takes a year or two the dedicated ppl will eventually reach that top level and destroy all in their path
To fly!"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »
in the end even if it takes a year or two the dedicated ppl will eventually reach that top level and destroy all in their path
Jeez, don't you think you're taking this a bit too seriously?

zylonnick

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »
I don't know the advanages of forming guilds already, because you don't know what your clanmates are like in-game. I only see an advantage for the persons who are already reliable, (that they will play the game often/ with good knowledge) like the staff or people who post/read alot on the forum. And for the special clans like 1 type or eeveelutions only. For the rest, I don't think that they have a real advantage. If they would wait and prove themselves in-game, they are appreciated more by the rest of the guild. But hey, that's just my opinion;)

see there it is again... chad... skilled or not im joining his guild i really don't care if the guild has a lot of skill or not. i support the idea behind the guild 100% and im gonna do my best to gain the guild respect before during and after the game.... if they dnt play the game often maybe its because they have lives i only get like three hours a day online myself but i dedicate all that time to pokemon... even when im working im going over strategies in my head... 'd rather have dedicated ppl that can't play often over ppl who play all the time and arent dedicated... cuz in the end even if it takes a year or two the dedicated ppl will eventually reach that top level and destroy all in their path

Don't  get me wrong, I also support the idea of guilds and I also have a life, but I guess it's better (for some people like me) to show in-game that you are reliable. I am not often  posting on the forum, but I read it to have a better knowledge of the game. I wasn't planning on offending you.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:25:50 PM by zylonnick »

Offline komiroku

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 04:17:02 AM »
i will join your clan/guild send me a message with the stuff

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 06:25:37 PM »
i will join your clan/guild send me a message with the stuff

Offline Roko

• Normal Trainer
  • Enjoy the little things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »
I think you should be the Elemental Elites' arch-nemesises... it'd be kind of cool in a few years time, when the game has really taken off to have the game's two oldest guilds be in a "war" with each other.  8)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »
i'm down to form a guild, as far as names go i'm at a loss.  but if were gonna rival the elemental elites i'm down, first thing i wanna do is find the elemental elite of fire and challenge him to a double battle... my charizard and infernape vs whatever he has.
here's a list of pokemon i'll prolly use if that has any meaning to you
charizard
crobat
marshstomp
garchomp
luxray
glaceon
donphan
siczor
infernape
gallade
snorlax