* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 177812 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1065 on: April 05, 2011, 02:48:25 AM »
renegade woke up and saw someone he new and hadn't seen in awhile  renegade then said "haven't seen you in a while leena"  leena was a girl same age and good with knives she then said "took you long enough to wake up" renegade then said "well i have to tell you something " she then cut him off before he finished and said "i already know he came and released vivian" renegade then said "well we need to train then" 
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 05, 2011, 04:30:57 AM »
Stefan was fumbling with the unfamiliar handle of his knife when he noticed Calx leave the cover of the tree, heading deeper into the woods. On closer observation, he saw a fire in that direction. Dropping the snake, he moved after Calx.
Hunting isn't my thing. I should change that, but I really don't see myself having the time for that before this little journey comes to an end.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 05, 2011, 05:04:18 AM »
Drawing a berretta in each hand, Calx walks into the camp. Everyone seemed to be sleeping, as if preparing for or recovering from something after dark. Counting 8 tents, he puts his pistols away and reveals 10 small grey blocks with a plastic box on each, placing one about a foot outside all but the one tent he wished to go inside.

Making his way to the largest tent, he silently walks inside. The gigantic mound of a man was sleeping there, the dirty blanket nowhere big enough to cover him. Calx giggles a little and quickly stops as the man stirs slightly. Pulling his Beretta out he takes aim at the hulks head for an easy kill. The gunshot echoes throughout the camp, if anyone was still asleep they weren't now.

Holstering his beretta and unsheathing his knife, he starts slashing at the tent nylon, leaving nothing but shreds and the frame. From the outside he can be seen standing on what one would call the leader of the camp.

All of the lackeys begin to claim the life of Calx from the openings of their tent, going back inside to grab their knives and other close combat weapons.

Pulling out a detonator, out of all the things he does he begins to sing

"This appeared as a moral dilemma
Cause at first it was weird though I swore to eliminate
The worst of the plague that devoured humanity
Its true I was vague on the How
so how can it be that you have shown me the light?

Its a brand new day
And the sun is high
All the birds are singing
That youre gonna die

How I hesitated
Now I wonder why
Its a brand new day"

He pulls the trigger, the beautiful mixture of orange flame and red flesh fill Calx's eyes, and a his psychotic laughter being muffled by the sound of the blast.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 05, 2011, 05:29:05 AM »
Stefan almost followed Calx right into the camp. Almost. Something Green Stefan had said made him hesitate. Something about nailing arms to phone poles. Rather, he waited outside the camp for a few minutes. He wasn't disappointed. A gunshot rang out from one of the tents. Soon, the camp was a beehive of activity. Drowzy, armed men were filing out of the tents. Calx slashed the christ out of a large tent, reducing it to wood and ribbons from the inside.

The apparent soldiers were surrounding Calx now. He made no move to dispatch them, not even holding a weapon anymore, just a black rectangular object. In fact... was he... SINGING?
"This appeared as a moral dilemma
Cause at first it was weird though I swore to eliminate
The worst of the plague that devoured humanity
Its true I was vague on the How
so how can it be that you have shown me the light..."

At the end of his song, things became decidedly less fun for the soldiers. Massive explosions tore them to shreds, turning flesh into red mist, tents to black shreds of fabric flying through the air. Calx was laughing, the perfect image of a complete sociopath. Stefan didn't get to see any of this though, because the moment he saw something explode, he dove behind a tree. Only one thing in the world really made him scared, and that was tiny, sharp items flying through the air at fatal speeds. Shrapnel. Shrapnel can take out eyes. And explosions are choc-full of the stuff.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 05, 2011, 05:43:32 AM »
Calx's face began to itch, but when he scratched it, it stung.
is this...mine? He wonders looking at his hand, this blood was fresh, not caked on and dry like the rest. His right palm had a small piece of glass in it. Sitting down to pull it out, he became aware of an even larger pain. This one in his right shoulder. The scar from his bullet wound had been crudely reopened, and a piece of metal had pushed the bullet deeper into his shoulder, restricting his movement.

Thats what you get retard.
Calx turns around to find the source of the insult, to be greeted by the butt of a rifle, the impact knocking him out cold.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 05, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
When the explosions stopped sounding out anew, Stefan lifted his head out of the ground, checking back on the camp. Everything was dead or on fire, most of them both. Calx was lying on the ground, his face covered with blood and glass. Standing over him was... a girl. She was holding a rifle, though by the fact that it wasn't at all a close quarters weapon suggested she hadn't shot much.

What Stefan SHOULD have done was to find Astrid, take her pistol, and drop the girl. Or so he would have thought ten minutes ago. He knew Calx was insane, but he didn't quite understand the gravity of his case until he'd seen an entire camp of people blown to pieces while the sniper sang and laughed. Maybe this girl was on to something.

Doing an incredibly less-than-wise maneuver for the second time in so many minutes, Stefan stepped out of the brush, approaching the two figures in the center of it all. Calx's assailant was particularly young-looking, with silvery hair and even sporting a schoolgirl's uniform. In fact, he would go so far as to describe her as downright cute.
He waved to her, calling out. Stefan wasn't much of a soldier.
"Howdy, partner!"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 05, 2011, 06:11:54 AM »
She looks back at the brown haired boy with a blank stare.
Have you been taking care of this idiot? She inquires, giving Calx a bit of a kick as she asks.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 05, 2011, 06:17:07 AM »
"Well gee. You talk a lot differently than you look. To answer your question, though...
Hm... It depends on what you mean. I've probably kept him from killing ten or twelve people since we met, but taking care of him? I think I'd have an easier time telling a river to change course."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1073 on: April 05, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »
Sir, the army has been distroyed. It will be months before they send another army this way.
Good, then we have time to attack them.
This was going beter then I had dared hope for, soon I would reverse the balance of power.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 05, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »
Demos, after a long time of pain and trial, was able to get up, and, with great difficulty, walk. He went to the door, which he opened, and was greeted by a man in a white coat. The man turned at the sound of the door, and his face formed a surprised expression.
"You must stay in your room. I can't allow you to leave in your current condition."
Demos made a few more steps forward, putting a knife on the doctor's chin.
"Are you sure about that?" Demos replied, pushing his knife up until blood trickled down it.
The doctor stumbled backwards into his chair. The way his head hung said everything. Demos left. He continued to walk out of Rex's base, until he reached a road. He followed the road in the direction of a city. He knew it would take a long time, and a lot of pain, but he didn't care. He had lost everything else.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 05, 2011, 01:46:45 PM »
After a few others, they were done. The scratch was still there, but it wasn't as noticeable.
"That's the best I can do to hide it."
"Thanks Steve. The new paint looks better too."
They said goodbye, and Kain drove back to the checkpoint. Stefan, Calx, and Astrid weren't there. He heard a gunshot, and then some screaming, and more gunshots.
"Is someone... singing?"
Everything went quiet, and Stefan stepped out of some brush.
Kain got out of his car and walked to the clearing. Calx was lying on the ground, and a girl with a rifle  was standing over him.
"What just happened?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 05, 2011, 10:13:01 PM »
She brushes her freehand through her hair.
Pick him up, we're leaving.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 05, 2011, 10:17:01 PM »
"Uh... okay?"
Stefan slung Calx's bloody body over his shoulder, beckoning to Astrid.
"Say... Would you happen to be Nex?"

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 05, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »
As darkness fell on the base, Deccers realised he'd been pushing his men too far. You could only absorb so much information in one day.
'Okay guys, we're finished for the day.' He announced, mid way through explaining the finer details of countering an ambush.
'Go grab some food and some kip. We'll be up bright and early tomorrow. Oh, and never let your weapon out of sight. You eat with it, you crap with it and you sleep with it.'
They slowly filed out, completely shattered by the looks of things. Deccers sighed, he'd promised to keep these guys alive, and he was undermining Rex's authority. At some point in time, he'd need to be thinking about getting out. But where?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 05, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »
...Yes She states quietly, turning and beginning to walk foreward.
The walk was quiet an uneventful for Stefan Calx Astrid and Nex, a main factor being Calx was unconcious and being carried by Stefan.
They arrived at what appeared to be a ruined cottage, rotting and covered in moss.
Inside... She says, walking everyone in.
The exterior of the home was no where near what the condition of the house was on the inside. Everything was clean and well kepted, the entire house composed of a large main room, and a smaller, bathroom off to the side.
This house still has running water...feel free to use it. She says as she props her Springfield M25 "White Feather" in a corner, and sitting down on the well preserved couch.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:45:20 PM by Silver »