* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176714 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1110 on: April 06, 2011, 05:44:27 AM »
Stefan reached out to take the money, but something stopped him.
"Nex... do you have a phone?"

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 06, 2011, 10:15:08 PM »
Tears filled Deccers' eyes once again. The heavy beat of Iron Maiden,mixed in with the harsh crack of gunfire filled his dreams.
'IT'S A F*CKING AMBUSH!'
Rowan rolled towards him, his long, greasy, rocker's hair obscured his face. Deccers brushed it aside. Knowing that there would be blood; knowing that he wouldn't live much longer; but hoping, hoping that by some miracle, it wouldn't be true.
'...I've got sunshine, in a bag, you're useless...'
He groaned and hit his alarm clock, disabling the wake up call and checked the luminous display.
6 AM, my favourite time of day.
He rolled out of his bed, pulling his pistol out from under his pillow. He'd chosen to sleep in a dorm with his new recruits. He wanted to establish a sense of equality amongst them.
'RISE AND SHINE SUNSHINE!' They stirred slowly, but once fully awake made no hesitation in preparing for the day ahead.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 07, 2011, 02:13:52 AM »
With her other hand, she produces a small, black cellphone from her other pocket.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 07, 2011, 02:16:25 AM »
Crimson succesfully made it out of the city.  He went into the woods on the outskirts of the city, walking the bike alongside him, and sat dwon under a tree and ate one of the sandwitches.  Once he was done he went back onto the road.  As he was driving he looked off to his side and saw a camp ground.  It was a bloody mess.  Bodies lay one the ground,  the tents completely destroyed, shrapnel all over. There was some kind of explosion.
What happened here?
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 07, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
Stefan pocketed the money, accepting the phone. It was primitive. At least a fifty year old design, it showed off stunning flip-phone technology and terrible screen resolution. Fortunately, Stefan wasn't looking to play Angry Birds two. He just needed to make a call.
He dialed the number, putting the phone two his ear.
One ring.
Two.
Three.
"...Hello?"
"Anurak?"
"...Stefan."
"I got out."
"I heard."
Stefan stepped outside. He wanted this conversation to be private.
"Listen, when I got out, I took a girl with me. Her name's Astrid."
"The one that clearly wasn't the killer Omnicide was looking for?"
"Bingo. Anurak, for all the training you've put me through, bones you've helped heal, and protein shakes you've forced down my throat, what I'm about to ask you is a thousand times more important."
"What is it, Stefan?"
"...What do I do?"
"Asking for help? Interesting. I remember the last thing you said to me being something along the lines of 'I'm a grown man, Anurak. I can take care of myself.'"
"Oh, come on! You're supposed to be my teacher!"
There was a long pause.
"...Well, the way I see it you have two choices, seeing as most of the human race seems to want you dead. Turn the girl into a killer, or leave her and let her fend for herself. Goodbye, Stefan.
"W-wait!"
It was too late. The line was dead. Troubled, Stefan went inside, returned Nex her phone, and departed for the nearest city, excluding the one he'd just been framed for attempted massacring in.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 07, 2011, 03:33:30 AM »
   Crimson continued down the road. He didn't want to be near the site when someone showed up.  A cabin appeared on the left, and out of the cabin came Stefan.
   Finally, a friendly face.  Crimson pulled up beside Stefan.
   "Stefan. It's been a while since..."  Crimson looked around, not wanting to be heard by eavesdropping ears.  He then spoke in a more hushed tone, being cautious of the surroundings, "Since the breakout from Omnicide."
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 07, 2011, 03:36:56 AM »
"Omnicide."
Stefan turned around, resting his elbow on his opposite arm, tapping his index finder to his forhead.
"Omnicide, breakout. Omnicide, breakout."
He turned back to face the stranger, extending his arms out.
"Nope. Your face isn't ringing any bells."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 07, 2011, 03:39:22 AM »
  "I'm not all that all surprised you don't remember me. I was fairly new.  But you spoke to me a few times. Remember the name Crimson by any chance?"
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 07, 2011, 03:41:09 AM »
In fact, Stefan vaguely remembered having a conversation about how much Rex sucks with a fellow named Crimson. Maybe he should mess with the kid a little anyway.
"Crimson... I don't really like Crimson. It's almost like a dark shade of pink, you know?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 07, 2011, 03:43:06 AM »
  "Yeah, I suppose it is.  But it also happens to be my name." 
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04:28 AM »
Nex picks Calx's bloody shirt off of the ground. It was much heavier than expected, and upon cloer examination, a black, ppadded chestpiece of armor was underneath. The entry hole where the steel shard came in went right through a series of wires, which were connected to some sort of power supply. This armor seemed to have prevented most of the chest wounds, small pieces of glass and metal were stuck in the armor.

She throws it into a hamper on the other side of the room, and begins to change Calx's bandages.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 07, 2011, 04:23:39 AM »
Not entirely far away from Stefan, Astrid was left alone with two people she was coming to be more and more uncomfortable around.
I read a book about a world like this once. Something about all the good in the world, and a thimble. Thimble... I'm thirsty.
"Uhm, Nex? Do you have any water? Oh, if you have iced tea..."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 07, 2011, 04:27:05 AM »
She looks over to her, gives a nod, and walks over to the burnt out fridge. She grabs a can and gives it to Astrid, immediatley sitting back down beside Calx.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 07, 2011, 04:36:27 AM »
"Well, you clearly don't like to talk very much. That's okay. It makes it easier for me to talk to myself, because now I can just pretend that you're paying attention, right?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 07, 2011, 04:39:08 AM »
She gives a slight nod and waits for Astrid to start.