* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176716 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1125 on: April 07, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »
Astrid took a small sip of her "iced" tea before beginning. Staring into the amber liquid, she said the first of what was sure to be a very embarrassing speech.
"I'm sure you figured this out, but I'm not like you, or Calx, or Stefan. I can't kill someone without even thinking, or punch a wall in without even scratching my knuckles.

"Maybe it's because I don't have a sketchy background. I loved my mom and dad, and we had a great life, compared to the rest of the world since the apocalypse. I don't even know why those Omnicide thugs picked up my brother, but when they did, they decided to take me, too. Funny how that works, isn't it?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:18 AM »
She looks down at her feet, thinking about what she said before looking back up at her to continue.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 07, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »
"I don't know, this is just all alien to me. Despite everything that's happened to the world, I didn't think I'd ever have to kill anyone, or see anyone be killed. I'm just... out of my element, you know? I want to be more useful, but... I killed someone right before we met you. I still feel like vomiting. This isn't for me.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 07, 2011, 12:21:46 PM »
Stefan had walked back toward the cabin. Crimson was unsure of what to do, so he lay down in the grass, sipping on a gatorade, and thinking about the past few days.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:44:40 PM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 07, 2011, 01:20:56 PM »
Kain continued driving around, looking for Calx, Astrid, and Stefan.
Where the hell are they? I don't have time for this, and I'm not searching in the woods. I'm going after that executive instead.
Kain drove back to Bristol. It took a few bar fights before he was able to find out where the man lived. He lived in a mansion, with a very complicated security system and lots of guards. He would have to wait before he could break in. He parked his car and pulled up the executive's file on his car's computer, and read it. After he was done, Kain just waited in his car.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 07, 2011, 10:12:49 PM »
'Dash. Down. Crawl. Observe. Sights. Fire. These words may mean the difference between life and death. The first thing you do when you come under effective enemy fire, and I MEAN effective fire, not just some idiot firing his AK into the air, is to DASH. You run to the nearest bit of cover and drop DOWN. Failing that, just run a few metres and hit the deck. Fingers crossed you won't be hit yet. The next thing you do, CRAWL to the left or the right, the guy aiming at you won't know where you've gone until you're shooting him. Now, you take your time. If you're still being shot at, look for muzzle flash. OBSERVE the scenery, if you don't see anyone, pick your least favourite squaddie. He's gonna get up and run to try and draw fire. Once you have located your enemy set your SIGHTS to the appropriate range. Finally, FIRE, let the enemy feel the full force of your firepower.'
Lecture over, he watched the guys sitting behind desks like school children. That was it, he'd taught them everything he knew. Time to put some of it into practise.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1131 on: April 07, 2011, 10:15:36 PM »
I walked into the room after Deccers had finished his little speech.
How long till they are combat ready?

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 07, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
'A couple of days. I want to get some training excercises done with blank rounds etc. I know there's a forest near here that would be perfect.'

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1133 on: April 07, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
Just wear these beacons so i know that the movement is you and not a scouting party.
I drop a few tracking beacons on one of the desks and walk out of the room....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 07, 2011, 10:28:53 PM »
'Sure thing.' He handed them out, there weren't enough for everybody.
Lucky me... He made sure not to take one himself.
'Down to the armoury lads, we're moving out.'

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »
It was finally dark out. All of the lights in the house were off. Some guards started patrolling the yard. It took Kain about 15 minutes to hack the security system. He got of his car and sneaked into the yard. He climbed up the house until he was on the third floor, and climbed through a window. He avoided a couple of guards, and went to the top floor. He sneaked into the bedroom, where the executive was sleeping. Kain grabbed him, and pointed his pistol at the man's head.
"Please, don't kill me! I'll do anything!"
"Why should I let you live? You're one of the men responsible for killing the only friend I've ever had."
Five guards ran into the room. Kain turned so that the executive was in front of him.
"Let him go!"
"Let me out of this house. I could easily kill all of you."
Kain walked out of the room, and down to the bottom floor. He walked to the car, threw the trembling man into the back of the car, and knocked him out. The guards started shooting at him as he started the car, and started driving towards the checkpoint.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 08, 2011, 03:06:05 AM »
Wait... She grabs her rifle, and puts her back to the wall beside the window. Her face showing signs of fear.
Fog had rolled in extrordinarily fast.
Its back...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:11:18 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 08, 2011, 03:09:18 AM »
Crimson's surroundings became engulfed in a thick fog.  He stood up and drew his pistol...
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 08, 2011, 03:51:38 AM »
Kain was getting close to the clearing. The executive had woken up a little while ago, and wouldn't shut up.
"Let me go right now! When you're captured, I'm going to make sure that you're tortured before you die!"
He kept talking.
"If you don't shut the f*ck up, I swear to god that I'm going to kill you!"
The executive ignored Kain, and kept talking. Kain shot the executive in the leg. The executive screamed in pain, and stopped talking.
"If you keep talking, I'll put a bullet through your head. Got it?"
The man nodded. When Kain got to the clearing, fog started rolling in. Within 15 seconds the fog was so dense that he couldn't see more than 15 feet in front of him.
What the hell? I've never seen fog roll in that fast.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 08, 2011, 04:38:08 AM »
Wandering through the woods, various pills and syringes in hand, Stefan was soon greeted with a thick fog.
Wow, this is really thick fog. And black. Hehe. Thick and black. Oh, racial stereotypes.
After wandering aimlessly in what he hoped was the direction of Nex's home, he met a strange, tall figure.
"Oh hi there. How are you this fine evening?"
The man - or whatever it was - did not reply.
"Can I at least get a nod? It's... you're like a brick wall, I'm getting nothing."
Its only reaction was a slight tilt of the head. With a jolt, Stefan realized why this thing wasn't responding. It had no face. He'd read about this thing somewhere. On the internet.
"Oh, well... I'm gonna, you know... leave now. Toodles!"
Stefan took a few steps back as the infamous man extended its arms towards him, turning around and bolting.
"Dammit, internet! Why do you know these things? I bet I'm gonna find a black suit with a question mark for a head in this fog, too!"
Sparing a look behind him, he noticed the mythical figure making no attempt to follow him.
GottafindNexgottafindNexgottafindNexgottafindNex...