* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176559 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1155 on: April 09, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »
Stefan adjusted his breathing pattern. Running wasn't his favorite activity, but he could do it well enough if he kept most of the air out of his lungs.
"Alrighty. Just say when."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 09, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
He looks out the window. Someone is standing in front of the thing.
"Go now. Nex, we have a friend in need over here." Calx says, pulling out one of his berettas.
She nods, and grabs her White Feather. Calx jumps out the window, and Nex aims through it, keeping her sight on the thing in the fog.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 09, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
Stefan grabbed Astrid's wrist as he burst out of the cabin. She probably wasn't very fast, and he didn't want her being left behind.
"If we get out of this... I'm never going to doubt anything Anonymous says again."
"Wh-what is that thing?"
"Internet Myth. Makes people disappear."
No more oxygen was to be wasted on talking. Astrid stumbled occasionally as Stefan pulled her along through the bottomless blackness.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
Both Crimson and the thing remain motionless.  Crimson fears that if he moves the thing will attack. His eyes focus on movement behind the thing.  A figure sneaking through the fog.  He can't make out much, but he can tell that this person has light hair, a dark outfit, and slim body.  Crimson just hopes that they are on the same side.
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: April 09, 2011, 05:45:10 PM »
How did he get so close to it? Calx wonders, rushing towards the two. The larger thing slowly turned around, tilting its head to one side. He stops dead.
"You over there, I suggest running in the direction I just came from. I have a couple of friends over there that can help you out. Whatever you do, don't stop running."
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 09, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
Crimson simply nodded in response, and dashed toward his friends.
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 09, 2011, 05:51:47 PM »
Turning to watch the person run, when he turns back to the creature, its gone.
No... Calx runs for the camp, fining his Barrett laying on the ground, covered in pieces of nylon.
He pulls out a long cylindrical tube that he picked up from Omnicide, rips off his rifle scope, and puts that in his pocket.
He mounts the new sight on it, and turns it on.
White hot...Black cold.
Looking through, he sees a large moving black figure. Heading straight towards the cabin. Taking a shot at it, the .50cal rips through the fog, landing at the creatures feet, and a clump of dirt explodes from below it.
"This way big guy!" He yells trying to get its attention.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 09, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »
The person picked up a rifle and shot at the... whatever it was.  He missed by inches.  Crimson raised his pistol, and shot.  The bullet missed its shoulder by a few inches.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 10, 2011, 05:28:57 AM »
Dragging Astrid behind him, Stefan pushed the last few yards out of the forest, Landing in the middle of an empty street. Catching his breath, he mumbled to himself what he new of their aggressor.
"Inhabits foggy areas, dense forestry, and... long... desolate... roads... Astrid, let's not stop now, m'kay?"
Not giving her time to respond, Stefan grabbed her wrist again and kept moving, away from the city they'd come from.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: April 10, 2011, 05:41:58 AM »
The idea to distract the being and let Stefan and Astrid escape was working a little too well. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, he makes a dash for the cabin again.
"Nex! Its time to go!"
He yells, jumping through the window, grabbing her hand, and jumping through the next, the shattered glass cutting his face.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 10, 2011, 05:45:35 AM »
Out of breath and convinced he they were still moving at a pace where they could reach sanctuary before the myth caught up to them, Stefan was now walking at a steady pace alongside Astrid, singing the first song of A Nightmare Before Christmas.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 10, 2011, 05:55:33 AM »
Sorry kid, but if its going to be you or her, I'm throwing you in the lion's den
Sprinting at full speed, holding onto Nex tightly with one hand, holding his rifle with the other, he makes out two shadows in the distance, running in a similar fashion.
A song can be heard over the panting and the sound of foosteps.
Instantly recognising the song, Calx joins in,
"Everybody SCREAM, everybody SCREAM, in this town of Halloween"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 10, 2011, 06:01:10 AM »
Stefan could hear Calx in the distance, singing along.
"I am the clown with a tear away face. Here in a flash, and gone without a trace!"
Stefan remembered the cast of the movie he was singing in memory of. Jack Skellington king of looked like the man chasing them. Only dead.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 10, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »
Taking a pause from singing, Calx thinks back to the last time he encountered this thing. It never went near the house...just observed from a distance. Of course, when it started to get what one might call "friendly" thats when Calx and Nex decided it was time to leave. And not come back.

Returning to the little sing along he had going with Stefan, he jumps back in.
"Our man Jack is king of the pumpkin patch everyone hail to the pumpkin king."

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 10, 2011, 06:17:48 AM »
Stefan saw a light in the distance. A city, with any luck.
Slouching slightly, and moving slightly more erratically, Stefan changed the song.
"There are few who deny, at what I do, I am the best. For my talents, I'm renowned far and wide."