* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176412 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1185 on: April 10, 2011, 05:03:01 PM »
Panting, Crimson made it out of the woods and onto the road.  He found the motorcycle and rode off. 
What was that thing?
The bike got slower and slower until it eventually came to a halt.
Dammit, out of gas.  He pushed the bike to the side of the road and began walking down the lifeless street.
sup

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Calx and Stefan's Big Adventure
« Reply #1186 on: April 10, 2011, 09:36:28 PM »
"V"

I kept a firm grip on my knives as I walked through the empty remains of a once heavily populated town. The mist emerged from drains and gutters. The silence bringing a lovely gloomy atmosphere.

Omnicide. Co, certainly has a way with cities full of Omnicide Game protesters.

I had been a paticipent myself. Killing for enjoyment, wasn't the greatest of professions.

Infact that is why im here. Mr. Creedy used to be the Omnicide Uk warden. It has come to my attention that he has retired. Unfortunately for him, I know where he is dwelling.

Watch out Mr. Creedy. Im coming for you.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #1187 on: April 12, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »
Demos walked into the city, to a building he remembered from long ago. It seemed almost the same, except the walls were more weathered, the paint peeling, and there was a wierd feeling about being at this place Demos once called home. He entered, and a foul smell filled the air.

Damn. What happened to this place?

He went up there stairs, whereupon the stench grew to almost unbearable. Covering his nose, Demos continued onward. He turned a corner at the end of the hallway. He went no further. The pale, empty face staring at him from it's spot on the ground was one he had seen before. One he had loved before. One he had held, spoken to, kissed...
Now she was gone. Aria, his only love, was gone. Dead. He would never see her again. She was his life. His life...
In tears, Demos ran to the roof. He stared down at the bare road, the pavement patiently waiting for them to meet. Demos stared down, looking at what was soon to take his body, his life, but not his soul. Then he jumped...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 13, 2011, 03:21:40 AM »
Crimson made it to the city limits.  The entrance was only about 100 meters away.  But he was tired.  He had been walking for what felt like days, but was only hours.  He was tired and wanted sleep.  His eyes were heavy like weights.  He could bare the tiredness no more and fell to the ground, drifting into slumber.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 13, 2011, 03:23:03 AM »
Stefan leaned against the wall around the city.
"So... Now what? You guys plan on running from place to place forever? I don't. I've got an old friend I need to meet up with."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1190 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:09 AM »
Sir he has taken the men he trained out of our compound grounds... SIR!
Philip ran up to the wall and hit the mic Get me a medic now!

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: April 13, 2011, 04:02:13 AM »
Calx looks at Nex, she nods and he looks at Stefan.
"We don't have anywhere else to be. We're following you from here on out."
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1192 on: April 13, 2011, 04:05:49 AM »
The doctor ran in and saw my condition.
There is noting I can do for him... Hes gone.
Earlier that day I had heard What Demos had said about my plans. I realized he was right. I was as greedy as the people I wanted dead. I wrote a note telling my men to go home. Then I did what Eclipse did...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 13, 2011, 04:24:18 AM »
"Uh...huh. You know, it's not entirely up to me if you guys can do that. That would be the decision of my Muay Thai instructor. I'm not sure he'd be entirely thrilled if I brought you two with me when I made my triumphant return. Astrid, sure."
Stefan nodded in Astrid's direction.
"But two career killers? Not to mention one of you is criminally insane."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 13, 2011, 04:26:33 AM »
"Well Nex, Modus doesn't like us anymore! Whatever shall we do? I guess we could go play with it again..."
Nex gives a glance at Stefan, and begins to follow Calx
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 13, 2011, 06:49:13 AM »
Demos woke up. He was in the house he found before, in the bed. His hands were sweaty, he remembered everything. He needed to go.
Demos got up, the pain still remained from his previous wound. He ignored it, running out the door, onto the streets, to the building. It was the same building as in the dream. Not a good sign. He ran in, up the stairs, down the hall, to the left, and into somebody's arms. It wasn't Aria. It was a large man, who looked capable of more than tearing Demos from limb to limb, and he looked angry.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing that should concern you."

"Heh heh. Have you no idea who I am? This building is mine. This street is mine, and you're on it, which means you're mine."

"I belong to no one." Demos kicked the man in the shin, fluidly sliding a blade into his belly and another into his heart. The man was dead. Demos continued up the stairs. The next floor contained many young girls, who looked nervous. This man must have been their "master." That was about to change. However, Demos was not concerned with that now, he kept going until he got to the roof. He smiled. He had done it, he found her. He found Aria. Only when he was running to see her for the first time in years did he realize what she was about to do. She was standing on the edge, looking down, as Demos had in his dream. He ran faster out to her, until he was able to put his arm around her. She gasped with fear.

"Guess who?" Demos said to her as he had before. Aria turned her head halfway around. She was crying.
"I heard you got out. I saw the footage of the claymore... I thought... I thought you were dead, Demos! How did you find me?"
"I have my ways." No more was said, they stood there, alone on top of the building, staring out. All their problems seemed to disappear in each other's arms. They were at the end of their journey it seemed, and now they could finally be at ease.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 13, 2011, 11:48:39 AM »
A single shot rang out, breaking the near silence of dawn. Strangely, no alarm was sounded. Guards alert on their posts, pushed their hands to their ears, a message was going out accross personal coms.
'...Stand down men... We're going home...'
Deccers turned back to the men, frozen. Half of them already in the trucks.
'You heard the man, go home. It looks like you guys never needed me after all.'
He jumped down from the GPMG and as force of habit checked his kit.
MP5K on my back; 9 Millimetre in my holster; knife in its sheath; L85 in my hands; ammunition for all weapons; 48 hours of rations.'
With that, he set off down the badly tarmacked road, he kept the pace slow, something he could sustain for a few hours. The sun in the distance rose, the dark red light bursting through the thin cloud layer.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 13, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »
There was only one way to reach Mr. Creedy. The tube trainse underground, I would have to follow their path. It was about time that I had my revenge.

I followed the tube's path on foot, the eeriness of the silence filled the air with a ghastly atmosphere. I reached the next station before hopping up onto the platform. Mr. Creedy has fled to the underground you see. Alot of people want him dead. This station infact was the place he had fled too. I was about to re-paint the walls with blood.

Several guards ran out guns aimed at me.

Mr. Creedy!

One of the guards bellowed.

Mr. Creedy emerged. Smartly dressed as usual.

Mr. Creedy. Its time for you to go and meet my brother in the afterlife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk (Watch this)

Bleeding out I stumbled towards the exit of the station, my vision was bluring as I fell to my knee's. I had spotted someone in the distance, yet I had not nearly enough energy to call for help.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 13, 2011, 01:20:37 PM »
 Kain remembered that the executive was still in the back of his car. He turned around so that he could see him. He was trying to untie himself.
"That's not going to work. Even if it did, I would kill you as soon as you got yourself untied."
The man stopped trying to untie himself, and looked at Kain.
"What are you going to do with me? You had plenty of chances to kill me."
"I'm going to get information from you."
The man remained silent. He was obviously thinking about what Kain said. Kain just sat there, unsure of where to go.
Where should I go? People would be able to here him scream in my house.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1199 on: April 13, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »
I heard the gun shot as it happened... Why his plans were going smooth. Every thing was going to work out. I heard Deccers tell us to go home.
I have no home.
I got out of the truck and went into the woods...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:49:47 PM by Mr._Rex »