* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222203 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #315 on: March 14, 2011, 11:15:30 PM »
Demos sat, smiling at the feud over the TV. Rex wasn't doing himself any good arguing so much. How did anybody like him?
Demos turned to Stefan. "We're the Jewish. We just haven't found out who Hitler is yet."

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 14, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
It took Stefan a moment to understand the analogy Demos had made.
"Well, I know something about him. Judging by the fact that all his henchmen carry M-freaking-60's, I'd say that this whole tournament comes down to one thing: The owner is compensating for a tiny penis."
The documentary played a few seconds of "Hitler's only got one ball," a skit from Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2011, 05:54:24 PM »
The rest of the day like it was going to drag on, apprently there wasn't much to do on days off except watch TV. Deccers had never really liked TV, the only useful thing they ever showed was the news, and he wasn't sure he could deal with what the outside world was going through right now.
To pass the time quicker, he headed back to the dorm and charged his mags, ensuring that he put three tracer rounds in first. That way, it'd be obvious when he was running low on ammo.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2011, 09:18:11 PM »
"Alright, I'm gonna go watch the execution. I'm curious to see how the guys in charge around here kill off the losers each week."
Stefan got up and wandered out of the room, taking the remote with him.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
I looked up at the elimination board to see who had been selected.

My blood froze. I saw my name on the board. Not my Omnicide name, but my old name. The name I had not been called in 13 years.

Impossible! I thought to myself. I was 5th on the scoreboard of last game.

I looked around to see someone being dragged to the execution chamber, kicking and screaming

YO FOOLS YOU CANT KILL ME. IM CHARLES WHITEMAN MOTHA F*CKAS.

I gave a sigh of relief that it wasnt me. I shivered at the very thought of the name. That name reminded me of when my life was a hell hole. When my life was a world of pain.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Calx woke up to bright lights directly above him. He sits up and examines his face with his hands.
Where did she hit me? She never misses...
Moving his hands further down to his chest, he feels some scar tissue. Upon taking off his shirt, he finds the entry wound; the joint between his right shoulder and his right arm.
If she didn't plant one in my head, maybe I wasn't meant to die.
After putting his shirt back on, he begins to analyze his surroundings. White room, four lights, one above the only bed. Gun cabinet in the corner. No windows. Steel door, with a small LED sign on the inside, on the wall beside the door, a speaker. A message on the LED said,"You have been selected to compete in the Omnicide Games, if you refuse you will be executed with the rest."

Calx had heard of Omnicide. Who hadn't? He didn't picture himself as a player, but he sure as hell wasn't dying until he could find out what happened to have Nex take a shot at him. Deep in thought, he walks over to the gun cabinet, and opens it.
His M82, along with his beretta and knife was there, thank god. But at the bottom of the locker was what he was really looking for: a small leather bag attached to a rope. He scoops it up and puts it around his neck, leaving everything else in the locker.
Leaving the room, he finds himself in a hallway, filled with doors similar to his own. He decides to walk to the left, and watches a man being dragged, kicking and screaming, something about being "Charles Whitman". He didn't care. Proceeding down the hall, he walks into a room, with a few people in it, two bickering, while others sitting idle. Calx finds a corner and puts his back to it, and sits down examining the room, and the people in it.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2011, 10:20:46 PM »
Almost out the door, Stefan noticed an unfamiliar face sitting alone in the corner with a sniper. Did Eclipse have an equally reclusive sibling or something?
He turned around and walked over to the new guy, curious as to what misfit had been tossed in with them this time.
Sitting down across from the new guy, Stefan greeted him.
"Howdy, new guy. How's Omnicide been treating you so far? Damp? Dirty? Unfriendly people?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 15, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »
Well aren't you peppy?
"No clue just got here...why?"
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 15, 2011, 10:33:58 PM »
Not quite as reclusive as Eclipse, then.
"Because, new guy, between me and you, the worst thing about Omnicide isn't the constant threat of death. It's not even that only the top ten players get ice in their drinks. It's the goddamn people. You've just entered the wacky world of pricks."
A genuine smile crept over Stefan's face. It might sound cynical, but it was true.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:35:45 PM by Frenchfry »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 15, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »
Fun
Calx stands up, and walks back to his room. He opens the locker, puts on a chest holster, and puts his beretta in it as he walks back.
"Insurance" he mumbles, sitting back down in his corner.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »
Deccers looked up as the tough looking sniper entered the room, some poor sod behind him was being dragged away, screaming his heart out. He'd picked up enough now to know that he wouldn't be screaming much longer.
After sliding the last round home into the eighth mag, he flopped back down on his bed and begun a series of sit-ups.
Geesh, this place is a dump.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2011, 10:47:19 PM »
I smirked to myself as I saw Stefan talking to a new guy on the block. Who also happened to be a Sniper.

He would know all the same tricks as me. My tactics. My knowladge. He was a threat.

I cracked my knuckles before standing up walking over to the new kid, giving him an uppercut in the chin.

I clicked my neck from side to side before getting ready to fight. Omnicide wasnt big enough for the both of us.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:13 PM »
As the Uppercut touched his jaw, the beretta was under the assailants, safety off, finger on the trigger.
Not even 2 minutes after the warning.
"That felt nice, thank you." Calx says sarcastically. He smirks, "I wonder if this bullet through the jaw will?"

"Walk away."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:57:46 PM by Silver »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2011, 10:58:15 PM »
It took awhile to get the hand of my new weapons, but I did. I walked out of my training room, because I go tired of waiting for Kain. I saw a sniper in the corner talking to Stephen. Joy another sniper. those people are cowards hiding behind hundred of yards and rocks... That Stephan is like a virus...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 15, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »
I waited for him to shoot me.

He didnt even realise that the guns were unable to fire out of the arena.

I stood my ground, Readying a roundhouse kick.
MAN MEAT <3