* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222330 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2011, 12:50:05 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about teams.
Some guy interrupted from across the room, "Careful new guy! Rex is a dick!"
Rex got ready to fight this guy. I'll consider your offer. Crimson then stepped back incase there was going to be a brawl.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53:03 AM »
Stefan stood up, not getting into his fighting stance yet. If Mr Big-shot wanted a fight, he would get the first hit.
"Listen, Rex, I don't know what kind of training you think you went through, but I've been a Thai boxer for a looooooooong time. We're talking bashing my shins against a tree when I was seven years old. You might be the Omnicide vet, but I highly doubt you've been through the kind of unarmed combat training I have. If you want to fight... knock yourself out. Hit me. I don't think it's in your best interest, though."
Stefan held his hands out slightly, welcoming the strike he wasn't planning on defending. After that hit came? He'd make Anurak proud.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53:59 AM »
Attention all Fighters, if there is any fighting out side of the arenas the participants will lose 20 points. Thank you.
I forgot that, and I couldn't afford to let that happen. I stood back up and looked at the new guy.
What's you name?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2011, 12:55:23 AM »
Crimson.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2011, 01:01:52 AM »
No fight, then. Sorry Anurak. Ripping a swordsman a new lung would have to wait until the announcer wasn't there to remind Rex why he doesn't hit people. Rather, he turned to the new guy, whose name was apparently Crimson.
"Crimson, then. Rex here is a lot like your standard unreliable friend. He'll stick with you, maybe give you a few perks that you can't get from the rest of us. The moment you enter the battlefield, though, you can expect to be reduced to the value of a lemming in his eyes. Do with that information what you will. Myself? I'm gonna go watch the ten unfortunate warriors at the bottom of the scoreboard get offed. Later."
Stefan walked to the exit. He noticed a few others also heading towards the execution.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 16, 2011, 01:10:50 AM »
Crimson stood there thinking. So according to him, Rex isn't as nice as he seems.  I'll have to further look into this.  Crimson asked other people about Rex.  Most of the responses were similar to other guy's.  Crimson then caught up with the guy from earlier. If I shouldn't side with Rex then what team do you recommend I join?
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #351 on: March 16, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »
O.K. Crimson if you accept meet me in my training room.
i turned around and left the room.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 16, 2011, 01:14:06 AM »
The sounds of movement got his attention. Calx creeps toward the doorway, and opens it slightly, watching a few people walk down the hall, one of them being the one that talked to him before.

1...8...27...64...125 to the power of 1/3 people walking that way...
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 16, 2011, 01:15:52 AM »
On his way to the execution, Stefan was stopped by Crimson, whom was inquiring about what team to join.
"Well, kiddo, let's see here... Rex's team tends to have the highest rank, but you know... he's a dick. Team Flare is terrible and should be avoided at all costs. That leaves Nova and Luna. Personally, I'm on Luna because I had to ditch Flare and I happened to know someone from Luna. You might want to go with Nova, though. I hear they're tough stuff."
He continued on his way until he reached the crowd gathered to witness the executions. He saw one or two vaguely familiar faces in the crowd, along with one person who caught his eye another way. A girl. Odd.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 16, 2011, 01:20:09 AM »
Nova and Luna...  Crimson then walked toward the execution.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #355 on: March 16, 2011, 01:28:17 AM »
Why would any one stand up to me? Did Stephan know what I had created on the outside of these walls? Na, he must just be insane... I had to silence him if I wanted to regain the fear I once had here. People were beginning to stand up to me, it all started when that punk got here. I was going to force him into the bottom 10 and watch him die!

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 16, 2011, 01:32:47 AM »
He returned to etching things in the wall, this time, a 1 an 8, a 27, a 64, and a 125. He hears footsteps going the same way as the rest.
one more he thinks, and adds a 216 after the others
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 16, 2011, 01:45:46 AM »
Hanging. They were being hung.

Stefan pushed his way through the crowd until he was next to the girl. She seemed particularly more troubled than the rest of them, even managing a sob or two. A man in a suit with a brown crew cut stepped onto the platform along with the ex-contestants.
"Gentlemen, many of you have witnessed this event before. Some of you have not. Regardless, the tradition still stands. You will fight. You will fight well. You will entertain. THIS is the punishment for failing your duties."
The man motioned to an executioner, whom proceeded with the process. One by one, he kicked the ten poor fighters off the platform, the noose snuffing out their lives. There was no vanishing to the infirmary for these ten.
As the process began, the girl next to him buried her head in his chest. While this was undeniably awkward, he wasn't going to pull away from someone in this mental state. Stefan put his arm around her eyes. It was nothing romantic, just simple humanity. This girl knew one of the people being executed. She knew him well.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 16, 2011, 02:00:53 AM »
Drawingdrawingcubednumbers182764125216peopleallgoingtoseewhodiescantdiehavetolivekilltheothers
therifleneverfailstherifleneverliespullthetriggeronetimeandtheybetterbedeadorillkillyoumyself
shealwayssaidthatswhatshetaughtmethephysicsbehinditthebreathingthemovementthesilence
thefriendshipsheacceptedmeiaskedheroutshesaidyes
who?
Nex
She shot you
Accident
Pretty serious accident
If she wanted to kill me she would have

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 16, 2011, 02:07:16 AM »
Crimson watched as the previous competitors were hung.  It wasn't all that horrifying to him.  He'd seen more terrible ways to die.
sup