* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222540 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2011, 03:11:57 AM »
Stefan gasped as the blade embedded itself in his leg. Thankfully, he was a Thai boxer. Thick-ass shin bones mean minimal damage to his leg. Pulling it out, he closed the distance between himself and Rex, launching a roundhouse kick with his good leg. The other would be out of commission for this match.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #451 on: March 17, 2011, 03:13:25 AM »
I ducked and dodged the kick, I tried to bring my sword up and cut him in half, but it was stuck in the ground... I rolled out of there and unsheathed my K-Bar.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2011, 03:17:27 AM »
Rex procured a large knife. Looked to be about WWII era. Perhaps it was time to test out the few months of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he'd taken a few years back. He switched from his Muay Thai stance to the less familiar Jiu Jitsu stance. It didn't feel right, but he knew disarming an opponent was a grappler's move.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 17, 2011, 03:25:10 AM »
 Kain watched Stefan and Rex fight. He was going to wait for the right moment to kill Rex. He couldn't get a good shot.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 17, 2011, 03:29:35 AM »
I know you don't belong here, but do something
Calx had to down another two while making sure this girl didn't die. A third came up from behind her and raised a knife over her head. He promptly shot that arm off.
A Barret M82? Be careful the shockwaves alone can kill someone if its too close to their head. Your killzone is about 5 inches from a person to kill them anyway
He cringed. That was a stupid mistake, a mistake that almost killed the person he was covering.
Now take the knife and cut his throat, he's still breathing...
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 17, 2011, 03:34:49 AM »
People were dying left and right around Astrid. She wasn't doing that.
One of them was still alive. As she had the last three, she promptly finished him off.
"Hey, Astrid, did you get psychic powers, or a new best friend?"
"I-...I don't know... They're just DYING."
"Fantastic. You've been spotted, by the way. Time to leave that bush."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 17, 2011, 03:53:22 AM »
Everyone has occupied themselves
If you ever get to take a break during a job, appreciate it, and then immediately ifnd something to do because, you're abviously doing something wrong.
Lets count how many are left. Are those two still fighting? Boring. Time to break it up.
Calx fires a round between Stefan and the other, and brings his attention back to the girl.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #457 on: March 17, 2011, 04:01:10 AM »
While Stefan's attention was on some one other than me, I grabbed my sword and got behind a rock for cover from any sniper. It was 100 yards to my cave. I got ready to run it...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 17, 2011, 11:23:05 AM »
During this time Demos slowly crawled to the entrance of Team Rex's cave. He didn't seem to be spotted yet, so he had to make his entry clean and quick. Drawing the P226, he stood, and did a classic quick turn in. No one was visible.
Get out. You've probably been seen.
Just 1 kill..
Get out!

He pulled back, returning to the outside of the cave. Then he looked down. Lots of people. At least 15. Must be.. Nova and Luna. Perfect. Demos could join in from behind Nova and take out a few of them. Maybe regroup with his team. He slid down the mountain, slowly picking up speed.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 17, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »
As Rex was attacking the guy with the girl Crimson saw someone hiding not to far away.  Crimson slide down the hill and out of his point of view.  He drew his sword and slowly creeped up on him.
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2011, 12:06:32 PM »
Rex was gone. Astrid's attackers had more or less died off. Even Rex's new lackey was gone. It was, for the moment, safe. It occurred to Stefan that Astrid may need something more than a knife to defend herself. Drawing his Colt, he reloaded and handed it to her, which she accepted sheepishly.
"After the match, I'll show you how to use it. For now, just avoid encounters, and shoot if you need to. And for the love of god, DON'T lose it. I've been through a lot with that Colt."

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 17, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »
I slowly lifted my head.

My Gillie suit provided excellent diguise. I crawled an between a large patch of long grass, untill I was able to see a few of Team Flare about to breach a building.

Measuring wind speed as I zoomed popping 4 shots into each of their Knee caps. They began to scream in pain. I grinned waiting to see if their cries would attract any attention. I had to be extra carefull. I wasnt the only Sniper now, I have to watch out.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 17, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
 Kain watched Demos slide down the mountain. He saw Team Luna and Team Nova fighting. Kain got out his spear, and got his stuff. He ran down the mountain to get to the two teams. When he got there, a man from Team Nova swung his sword at Kain's head. Kain dodged the blow and stabbed the man. Another guy ran at Kain. He drew his M1911 and fired three times. The first two shots missed, but the third did.
I need to work on my accuracy.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 17, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
renegade was looking for a base when he saw stefan the guy who had beaten him every time renegade picked up a rock like the first and threw it at him and yelled"ready for round 3?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 17, 2011, 03:13:19 PM »
The crunch of the snow catches Calx's attention.
Point for you
Keeping his eyes on the girl, he reaches for his beretta, waiting for the person to get closer.