* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 176218 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »
Kain's spear came down right next to my head. In a second I broke the tips of it off, making it useless. I stood up and regained my fighting stance. I sheathed my daggers and drew my sword...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2011, 01:25:02 AM »
 Kain flipped his spear around, holding the front of it towards Rex. He waited for Rex to strike, ready to parry his attack.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2011, 01:32:19 AM »
A member of my team was running at Kain with his weapon aimed at him, trying to kill him. I threw one of my dagger into his head.
This is between you and me!
I leveled my sword and  charged in at Kain's neck.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:33:28 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2011, 02:29:08 AM »
Pain was underrated. Stefan was in a fistfight with one of the largest men he'd ever seen. Russian, by the looks of it. And a wrestler. Sure, he could just shoot him, but that would be an unfitting defeat for someone like this. Twisting his way out of a headlock, Stefan planted a solid knee into the Russian's face, whom promptly disappeared to the infirmary.
"Okay, cool. Now I actually have a kill. Better than a lot of these older guys at least. I wonder what team he was from."
A moment later, he heard someone shouting a short distance away, though there was too much chaos to see exactly who'd made the shout. He sounded angry. And maybe a little bratty. Stefan followed the sound. The voice came again.
"This is between you and me!"
"Heh. What a drama queen."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:50:46 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2011, 09:38:57 AM »
A few members of Team Flare were charging towards the infirmary.

A giant of a man was on his knees slowly falling towards the ground. I took a shot at his heart to put the poor bastard out of his misery.

The other members of Team Flare stopped since they had seen the bullet fly towards their teamate, before running to take cover.

I grinned smugly. Where you going? The party's only starting. I thought to myself before aiming in, and shooting all 5 of them in the back of the head.

Who ever they were chasing must have been inside the Infirmiry. There was an oil tankard truck nearby. I took a shot with a Tranquiliser dart carefull not to set the Oil inside on fire. Oil began to seep out making its way inside the Infirimary. I readied an Incendury round.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2011, 01:26:39 PM »
 Kain blocked Rex's sword with his spear and spun and swung his spear at Rex's stomach.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2011, 01:50:16 PM »
Stefan spotted the source of all the angst. There was a fight going on between someone in archaic, dragonlike armor, and a blue haired kid with a sword. They seemed faster than the others. Possibly at the top of the board.
Stefan waved at them and shouted a greeting, not particularly trying to get their attention. At the same time, he ducked under an attack from someone else and drew his revolver, firing a shot directly into his sternum.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2011, 01:53:49 PM »
 Kain heard a gunshot and looked over to where it had come from. A man lay on the ground, and another guy with a revolver was standing near the man. Kain returned his attention to Rex so that he wouldn't be caught off guard.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
Stefan looked back two the two fighting. Everyone else seemed a little scared of them. He was positive, though, that at least one of them noticed his greeting.
"Okay, fine. If you guys are too busy with your big and apparently climactic battle, I've got time. Just let me know when you've got time for the little guy."
He holstered his revolver and looked around for someone too stupid to wear body armor. Eventually he found someone with studded brass knuckles. Grabbing him by the collar, Stefan kneed him in the stomach, then killed him with an overhead elbow to the soft spot of his skull.
"Ya know what? I think I just might make it this week."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
(You can't kill people in the infirmary, it is far away, and they would actually die if you killed them there.)
Demos dodged a blow from behind from somebody stupid enough to think he could sneak up on him. He wheeled around, hitting the assailant in the head with the blunt end of his blade. He fell to the ground, begging for mercy. This scrawny kid must have been near the bottom of the board. It was a shame. Demos picked him up, shot another player in the knee, sending him tumbling then said, "Kill him."
"Th-thanks."
"Don't mention it." Demos answered. After the new player had reached the man, he turned around again. Demos plunged his sword into his stomach. Before he died, Demos whispered in his ear.
"You think you're going to make it here? I know you think you're so smart, doing this. But it doesn't work. The reason no one else uses the same, innocent strategy as you is because they're all dead. Good luck."
The kid dissapeared. Demos shot the other man in the head. 2 kills, and it was pretty easy, too. He thought he might make it a while in this living hell.
Demos turned to see Rex and Kain fighting. They seemed to be fairly evenly matched. He decided it was time to get in a real fight, he was going to live this week anyway, why not have some fun? He ran up to Kain silently, placed a hand on his shoulder and vaulted him, using his foot to hive him some extra lift. He landed at Rex's feet, making a cut at his knees.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2011, 08:37:34 PM »
Someone had joined the fight between the Dragon armored kid and the blue haired swordsman.
"Really? Really! Am I the only person here who can't get a decent fight in?"
picking up a medium-sized rock, Stefan threw it in their general direction before turning around and marching away. He'd find some other high-ranked fighter to take down. Maybe it'd be a straight-talking black guy. Or a businessman with an attitude.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2011, 05:33:06 AM »
I dodged both of the attacks. I stood up to see who had interfered with my fight with Kain, Demos.
Ah, just the person I wanted to see. This saves me the trouble of finding you when I am done with Kain.
I walked to where I had thrown my dagger and picked it up. The sun hit my sword and cast a glare on Kain and Demos' eyes. I took advantage of that and struck. I made sure to aim for Kain's hand, I didn't want him to have his spear much longer.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:31:09 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2011, 06:02:55 AM »
Stefan was having exactly zero luck finding someone high on the scoreboard. Then an idea was born, from the dark recesses of his memory of really cool movies. He found someone using a shortsword, and took it from him, hip tossing the previous owner. Then, he looked around for someone this might work with. The three guys behind him were too wrapped up in themselves, and most other people weren't garnering that much attention. Then he saw it.

A freakishly large man, not quite as big as the Russian from earlier, but still big enough to be seen from across the field, was fighting off three people with a shield and sword about fifty meters away. Drawing his revolver, Stefan fired a round into the big guys' shield, whom turned around to face him. Stefan approached the guy, starting at a walk and slowly advancing to a slow sprint. Reaching him, Stefan let out the manliest scream he could muster, jumping into the air and burying the entire sword into the man's neck.

He fired another revolver round into the air, screaming to everyone, "Is there no-one else? IS THERE NO-ONE ELSE!?"

That got the attention of a lot of people. Silently, Stefan thanked Troy for not only being an awesome movie, but also for making the scene that he had just executed. He holstered his revolver and raised his arms into his basic Muay Thai stance.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2011, 06:14:07 AM »
Heheh I think I found a opponent a member of team nova named renegade thought
 he then throws a rock at some guy with a revolver and yells wanna fight
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:15:57 AM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2011, 06:18:07 AM »
A rock flew past Stefan's head. For one hot second, he thought it was the rock he threw earlier, but then he remembered that wasn't even remotely possible.
He turned to face the source of the rock. There was some kid with a sword asking if I wanted to fight. Again with the swords. Doesn't anyone around here use a ball and chain, or a scythe?

He raised his hand and pointed at the kid. "Well, buddy, I just kind of killed the biggest guy I could find to get everyone's attention, so yeah. I wanna fight. Come at me, bro."