* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222731 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #660 on: March 24, 2011, 02:06:13 AM »
Demos didn't want to fight today. He wanted to get out.

Tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will do it.
Tomorrow we will do it.

He got the wrist knives. His main weapon here would be his sight and hearing. Knives were only for efficiency. Donning his usual green mottled jacket, he sat on his bed, thinking about how they would even manage to get out.

Silence.
Suppresors.
Get out before they know we started.
10 more minutes.

Demos couldn't stop thinking about it. Every second his was jumpy. His body was unstable. He needed to get out.

Why?
It's not so bad here. As long as I keep winning.
Aria.
She's alive.
Dammit! How do I know!
She's part of me.

9 minutes.

Focus on this match, now.
Hard to focus when I can't stop arguing with myself.
Focus!
God dammit! I'm trying! Aria won't go away!
She never will!
I"m on my own now, though.
No. She'll never leave.
She's gone!
Not until I die.

8 minutes.

Relax.
I'll get out.
We'll get out...
We'll get out tomorrow.
Damn Rex. Just made things harder.
All things happen for a reason.
Not everything.
Sometimes people just f**k things up.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 24, 2011, 02:12:17 AM »
Dakentio finished eating. As he walked to the entrence, He seen that girl before having the coin.  He neverminded her, and put his hands on both of his swords.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 24, 2011, 02:16:39 AM »
Apartments were small. That was bad for Stefan. It meant he couldn't deliver many kicks, which were probably the most powerful weapon in his arsenal. As per his usual routine for shrugging off stress, he started quietly reciting the Waffle song.
"Waffles, Belgian or potato. Look in front of you now. Do you have a waffle? Wouldn't you be happier if you did?"
A few guys from Flare were muttering behind him. Probably thought he was insane. Ignoring them, he carried on.
"I'm talking waffles. Belgian or potato. All kinds taste great, oh yes they do, 'cause they are waffles: Invented by Gandhi, why not keep several handy? For moments when you need waffles, wiffle waffle waffle wiffle waffles."

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 24, 2011, 09:06:21 PM »
The scenery suddenly changed, Deccers was in the bedroom of an abandoned flat. Old, ripped wallpaper covered the walls and most of the furniture was either rotting or mouldy. The place stank of death and decay. Stock firmly in his shoulder, he checked the corners of the appartment. A dark silhouette stood in the kitchen, looking out the window. Deccers lined up the sights with the figure's head.
The man began to turn round. Deccers had to make a split second desicion.
Shoot, or not to shoot. This guy could be on my team.
He made a comprimise.
'On your knees, or you're dead!'

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #664 on: March 24, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
The doors opened and I was in an old apartment. I would say it had been condemned for a reason...
Quick to the top!
I started to run up the stars and one of them fell our under my weight. I could use this latter...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 24, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
Stefan spawned roughly six inches above the top step of a staircase, which he subsequently fell onto and rolled painfully down the stairs.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 24, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »
Demos heard something..  He stayed still.

10 seconds until it reaches me.
Stab!

Demos turned, knives aimed for where the head would be, but stopped when he saw Stefan.
"Hello there, mate. Have you improved your gun?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #667 on: March 24, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »
I saw Stefan fall down the stars then I heard w"Hello there, mate.
"Have you improved your gun?"ho I thought to be Demos."
There are only 2 we can take them get in position. I grabbed a soda can and threw it at Stefan's head...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 24, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »
Seeing Demos stab the air roughly where his head *should* be, had he not been sprawled along the floor, Stefan stood up and brushed the dirt off his fatigues.
"Oh, yeah. There was a part jammed in there that wasn't from the Single Action Army's set. Looked like a .45 make or something. I put it in Rex's last drink to dispose of it."
There were cameras on them. He also suspected the chips had trackers on them, so if they thought he trashed the spare piece, they might be thrown off by the fact that he'd kept the chip in his pocket.

Stefan's train of thought was interrupted by a soda can hitting him in the base of his neck. Instinctively, he turned around and lashed out with a roundhouse kick, hitting a door. A jolt of pain was sent through his shin as the door cracked and split in half.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #669 on: March 24, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »
It's Stefan, flank them. Use the shadows...
I stepped form where I had been hiding. I had to give my men a chance to get ready.
Sorry about that, thought you were some one else... Do you know where any one else is?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 24, 2011, 10:01:41 PM »
"Good, I though your gun was a bit off."
Demos had heard Rex. His instincts had never turned off. He turned down the hallway, and pulling out his P226, aimed it at one of Rex's men. Demos dove through the door Stefan had cracked after firing 2 shots at the man's chest.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 24, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »
Crimson appeared in an arpantment.  It reeked of mold and beer. Wait... Beer? Crimson saw a fridge in the kitchen and opened it.  Inside were some rotting fruit, a bottle of ketchup, and six bottles of beer in a cardboard case.  He raised an eyebrow.  Crimson then ran out of the arpartment with the case of bottles.  He got as high as he could and then took one bottle in his right hand.  He then chucked it at a team Flare member going up a pararllel set of stairs.  The bottle hit him in the head and he fell 4 stories to the ground and disapeared to the infirmary on contact with the concrete.  Crimson then grasped another bottle and waited for someone else to come.
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 24, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
 Kain spawned in a bedroom. The room smelled like a rotting body. He quietly walked out of the room. He noticed someone near a doorway. He sneaked up behind the man and grabbed him, putting his hand over his mouth so that he couldn't yell. Kain stabbed him with his knife, and the man teleported. Kain walked out of the room, and walked up the stairs. They creaked loudly. He couldn't sneak up the stairs, so he just walked up to the next floor. No one was there. Most of the people were probably watching out windows. Kain walked into a room with barely any furniture. He walked over to a fire escape. He started going up the stairs. After he went up two floors, the stairs were missing. He found a few footholds and climbed through a window. He walked out of the room, and heard someone talking. Then he heard to shots, and ran out into the hall, where he saw Demos, Stefan, and Rex.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #673 on: March 24, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »
Now why did you have to do that? Now I have to get 26 kills to win! I am just trying to get to the top floor that way I don't get surrounded, and you 2 were in my way. Uh... Men break, head for the Top floor and secure it. BE CAREFUL! We can't afford another death this early...
My men stepped out of the shadow and ran up the stairs...
So, where were we?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 24, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »
renegade spawned near the top he then heard a guy hit the ground and thought "well i need to be careful" he then went down the stairs and saw stefan and demos talking he also saw kain and renegade started shooting at kain and threw 2 knives at demos and stefan
TRANSMISSION_END