* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222886 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #675 on: March 24, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »
Two bullets hit the wall near Kain's head. He looked at the stairs and saw Renegade. Kain fired to shots at Renegade with his pistol.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 24, 2011, 10:21:59 PM »
renegade looked behind him and then threw 3knives at kain and renegaade also shot a few rounds at demos and stefan
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 24, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »
Demos tucked his head into the room just in time to dodge a knife thrown by Renegade. He hoped Stefan had fared better. Demos then left the room. Cutting across the hallway into the opposite one. He hoped he could find something useful in here. He looked in the bathroom. Luckily there was a bottle of baby powder sitting on the shelf. He took it. It was about half filled. Demos went to the window. There was a ledge, hardly big enough to walk on, but another above it that looked as though he could reach it. Demos kicked the window out, which broke fairly easily, and climbed out of the building, looking down at the street below. As he edged his way forward, he noticed a fire escape. He could use that to reach the top where team Rex would be.

I should tell Stefan..
We could do more together.

"Stefan!" Demos whispered harshly.
"This way"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 24, 2011, 10:25:07 PM »
renegade saw demos and leave and threw 1 more knife at stefan he then started shooting at kain
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 24, 2011, 10:29:08 PM »
The man was Robbo.
'See, you're a nice guy. I knew you wouldn't shoot me.'
'Yeah well, I may need you later.'
With that, Deccers left the appartment, moving quickly. He sweeped the hallway,making sure it was clear. After walking past a few doors, he heard the sound of running water from number 1107. He kicked the door open, the last screws holding it upright ripped from the wood. A startled guy jumped up from the sofa. Deccers squeezed the trigger. The third round of the burst passed straight through him as he returned to the infirmary.
A bluring figure burst into the living room, Deccers dropped to one knee to avoid a mad slash with an axe. He pulled the barrel of the gun up, firing at point blank range.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #680 on: March 24, 2011, 10:30:52 PM »
Just great!
I ran into the room Renegade was in and did a flying jump kick into him. He went flying out the window and out of bounds, giving me a kill... I looked in a dark corner and saw a person hiding.
How are you Kain?
((this game has re-spawns...))

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
 Kain backed into the room he had just came from. Three knives hit the wall. Kain heard Demos break a window. Kain followed him out onto the fire escape. Kain jumped and grabbed the ledge. He reached out with his left arm and grabbed the other ledge, and then grabbed on with his other arm. He went around the corner and climbed through the window. Now he was one floor above Renegade.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 24, 2011, 10:36:26 PM »
More members of team rex starting joining Crimson at the top floor.  A large man who was from Luna ascended up the stairwell  towards me.  I threw the bottle at him. It hit his chest and completely exploded into shard, the man, however, appeared unaffected.  Crimson then jumper into the air, and hit his face with his knee.  The man was sent tumbling down the stairs and disapperead.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #683 on: March 24, 2011, 10:37:11 PM »
The person came out of the corner and it turned out to be Stefan's girl friend.
Oh, sorry. Here let me help you up. Do you have that token?
She nodded.
Good, go up to the top floor that is the best place to get kills and not get killed.
I ran off to regroup with my men. They were fighting with team Luna for control of the floor. We were winning. Team Luna eventually fell back and we set up the 50 cal guns we had to hold the top floor...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:06:07 AM by Jerry »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 24, 2011, 10:40:51 PM »
renegade got re-spawned onto the 1st floor and ran up the stairs and sawa team rex member and snuck up behind the guy and shoved a knife into his back and then kicked the guy out a window renegade found the guy hit the ground and was unreported to the infirmary
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:12:40 AM by Jerry »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #685 on: March 24, 2011, 10:42:28 PM »
(( meowth i am behind 2 50 cal guns...http://www.eme421.com/m63.html))

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 24, 2011, 10:51:22 PM »
Stefan followed Demos, avoiding gunfire and shuriken the Micheal Jackson-esque style of moonwalking, since allegedly you are untouchable while doing so.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:17 AM »
Dakentio was at the top with the others against Luna. A Luna Soilder tried to stab him in the heart. He barely dodged and stabbed the man instead but he didn't die.

Blast Thrust.

The man was blasted off the apartment. He looked at the others fight.

23 to go.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 25, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
It was time to try out my new weapon. Snipers were not suitable for thies game. I drew my Splicers (Nunchucks with small blades on the end) and charged across to the heat of the battle.

I spotted 2 people heading cutting around the apartment. Charging towards them I leapt on top of a table launching myself towards them. Landing behind them I rolled.

It was Stefan and Demos. If I was ever going to escape then I would need both of them. I took a fighting stance, incase they didnt feel the same way.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 25, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
Deccers made his way from appartment to appartment, jumping across balconies so as to avoid the corridors. As an added bonus, people didn't seem to expect an attack from outside. Dark clouds covered the sun and fat, thick raindrops began to fall, plastering his hair against his skull.
Maybe coming outside wasn't such a great idea after all...
He fired a couple of rounds into the large sliding door, obliterating the glass. He gingerly stepped into the living room, trying not to cut himself. Sounds of gunfire and fighting came from a couple of floors up. Thinking about it, he'd yet to come accross any members of Team Rex.
He snapped his gun to his shoulder as a couple of guys stumbled in from the corridor. A couple of squeezes of the trigger and they were gone, unfortunately a large gash was seeping blood from his right thigh.