* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 221836 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »
 Kain quickly got up.
"I may be inexperienced, but I was trained by one of the best men that was ever in the Omnicide Games."
Kain watched Rex, waiting for a sign that he was going to attack.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »
Kain was waiting, I would oblige him. I started walking around him, trying to find the sweet spot where I could blind him. I found it, but instead of attacking him i threw one of my daggers, hitting him in the leg. Then i detached the two smaller swords and charged him.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2011, 11:44:13 PM »
Demos choked.
"Heh.. Heh heh.. Honorless.. Bastard.."
He dissapeared, then came back in the infirmary, still laughing. He survived. Who gave a rat's ass what record he had.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2011, 12:05:30 AM »
 Kain was hit in the leg by Rex's dagger. He pulled it out, and saw Rex charging at him, so he charged at Rex. When Rex was close enough, he spun and sliced at Rex's legs, then stabbed at his chest.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2011, 12:16:08 AM »
i really need to think more thought renegade maybe.. if i..almost... got it! thought renegade hey you yelled renegade he made a slash with his sword it shot a shock wave right at the guy he was fighting before
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2011, 12:23:38 AM »
Kain cut my leg and his sword dug deep in my chest.
We go together!
I grabbed Kain's Sword so he could not run, then I  drove both of my swords hilt deep into Kain's Chest. We both Teleported to the Infermery.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2011, 12:36:37 AM »
 Kain teleported with Rex, and they ended up in the infirmary. At least he had made it through the week. At least he had shown that he wasn't as weak and inexperienced as everyone had thought.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »
(No, seriously Meowth. Type better.)
In mid step, some kind of rupture in the wind caught Stefan and hurled him about three yards forward. He landed flat on his back.
"Kid, I dunno if you realize, but I'm not in the freaking mood right now."
Standing up, Stefan turned to face the obnoxiously persistent swordsman. The sniper could wait. He struck the basic Thai Boxing stance.
"And for the love of god, kid. Get into a workout plan. You hit like a little girl."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »
I got out of my bed and walked up to where Kain was.
You are stronger that I expected. I respect that, but as long as you are on an enemy team I will kill you.
I held out my hand for a hand shake...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »
I holstered my Sniper on my back. Stefan must have not seen me, somethings gotta be said for paranoia.

I defused the strapping it to my belt. It was pitchblack in the shadowy position I was situated in. Touching my temples my Night vision switched on. I spotted nearby there was another hill opposite with a wrecked building situated on top of it. I grabbed my grapple hook from my leg attatching it to the inside of my Sniper barrel.

Aiming for a window of the house I landed a perfect shot tugging my Sniper to make sure the line was secure, before pressing the retract button as it pulled me upwards towards the house.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 12:49:53 AM »
 Kain was surprised when Rex held out his hand. He was cautious, but he shook his hand.
"You were stronger than I expected too."
Kain looked at his right hand. It was like nothing had ever happened to it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2011, 12:59:40 AM »
I saw the look on Kain's face and knew what he was thinking.
I am only a basted on the field, unless you piss me off. I want to help you become stronger, you have great potential. Your problem is you are really agile, but you don't have power or rage. You need to be angry when you go onto the field.  If you want my help meet me at my teams training center.
With that I left the room and went to the mess hall so i could see the Scoreboard. There was only one person higher than me...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2011, 01:05:24 AM »
Realizing that he was letting the tearer of his coat get away, Stefan drew his Colt and emptied the remaining three rounds into his attacker's leg before hurrying on towards the sniper's position. By now, most of the other fighters had killed each other off, with only a few left, most of them bleeding out or fighting with pathetic exhaustion.
Pausing to reload his revolver, Stefan noticed that the sniper was gone. looking around for a bit, he spotted a shadowy figure in the rubble of a building not too far away. He rushed over to it, breaking someone's leg on the way. He would soon have vengeance.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2011, 01:08:24 AM »
 Kain was happy that he had someone to train him. His father hadn't finished training him when he died. He watched the various screens in the room that showed the battle going on. He would watch one screen that had an interesting fight going on, and when it was done, he would watch a different screen. He saw the person who had waved at Rex and himself while they were fighting, and watched him. He shot someone in the leg, and ran off. He broke someone's leg, and ran towards an old building.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
Surveying the Battlefield I shot two Team Flare members in the heart, Before destroying a giant of a mans kneecaps.

I froze as I heard footsteps approaching the building. I poked my head out the window silently. I could see Stefan approaching. To close for a Sniper shot, and the building could not survive a claymore blast. I took out both of my knives, stacking up against the door. I licked both of my blades as the footsteps drew closer.
MAN MEAT <3