* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 223248 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #975 on: April 02, 2011, 06:08:22 AM »
"We have about 30 seconds before it reaches the gas tank."
Calx begins to grin again.
"And all the kings horses and all the kings men are attracted by the flames and screams coming from the creatures of the forest."
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 02, 2011, 06:16:57 AM »
Stefan bolted. He had no idea what the size of that explosion would be, but he was terrified of shrapnel. Knives, bullets, fists, okay. They could be predicted, more or less. Not shrapnel.

Thirty....

Twenty...

Ten...

Five... four... three... two...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 02, 2011, 06:33:25 AM »
Calx's insane grin makes another appearence as he runs. His giggles evolving into a psychotic laugh.
"ONE!"
The light was noticed first. Then the heat wave. Then the sound. After what he deemed to be a safe distance, he decides to hop up another tree.
"Now we have friends coming to see what we're celebrating Modus. Now, I'm going to play hide and seek, but I'm not very good sometimes, so could you help me out and get rid of some of the seekers?" He asks innocently, as the glint of his rifle begins to produe out from the branches once again.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 02, 2011, 06:59:12 AM »
Stefan nodded. He was still staring at a chipmunk, which had been impaled by the driver's door.
Paranoid, am I? Who's paranoid now, Anurak? Who's paranoid now?

As Calx disappeared into the woods, Stefan moved next to Astrid.
"If the police stop us, my name is Tony Vasquez, and you are my wife, Isabella. We were on our way home from a friend's when our car caught on fire."
"Of course, honey. I'm going to be pressing charges when we get home. That dirty dealership ripped us off."
She laced her voice with a tinge of a French accent.

As he heard sirens and was police vehicles approach, Stefan began walking with Astrid, holding his arm around her shoulders like any husband would after a traumatic event. One, two, three law enforcement vehicles passed them. The fourth, however, pulled over some ten feet in front of them. Two cops got out.
"G'devening, sir and ma'am. Would you mind if we asked you each a few questions tonight?"
"Not at all, sir."
Tony Vasquez was Russian. His accent wasn't quite as genuine as that of Isabella, but it was still believable.
The second cop pulled Astrid aside to ask questions a fair distance away. Of course. Don't let them hear each other's stories, see if they match up.
"What's your name, young man?"
"I am Tony Vasquez. That is my wife, Isabella."
"Mhm. What are you doing here at this hour?"
"We were on our way home from a friend's house, and a cigarette in the back caught flame. That pile of black metal used to be our vehicle."
"Interesting story. Made even more so by two factors. The first is how much that car resembles the one owned by Alfred Richardson, and the second, is that it is being told to me by Stefan Cadogan, recently escaped Omnicide Contestant."
The officer unholstered his pistol, aiming at Stefan's chest. Astrid seemed to be having better luck. SHE wasn't in the top ten.
Ducking his head, Stefan dove forward into the cop, shouting for Astrid to get to work. Out of the gun's line of fire, he grabbed the back of the officer's neck, pulling his head down while leaping up in a flying knee. Blood was pouring out of the cop's nose before he hit the ground. Astrid had successfully become handcuffed by the second officer, their backs facing Stefan.

Closing the distance between them, Stefan grabbed the cop's shoulder, forcing him downwards. One overhead elbow to the officer's soft spot put him on the ground. Brain damage was almost definite.
"Calx...? Time to go. Like now."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 02, 2011, 07:08:28 AM »
If you cannot move quickly from rooftop to rooftop, you'll be left behind.
Calx drops out of a tree some 5 meters from Stefan and the girl.
"I guess that means I win the game of hide and seek." He remarks in a childish tone, playfully spinning as he walks.
Picking his pace up to a run, Calx begins to lay out his plan.
"After we enter the city, I'll no longer be near you. My rifle is too large to hide, and I'll be somehwere that isn't commonly searched. I'll be nearby in case I'm needed but you two have to keep to yoursleves while we're here. Once we're past that wall, head down the street 6 blocks make a left, and proceed down until you reach a run down pawn shop. When there, ring the doorbell once, and walk around to the back, you will find a cellar. Knock three times on the cellar door, and wait."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:10:24 AM by Silver »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 02, 2011, 07:52:54 AM »
Demos had another dream.

He was floating alone in the sky again, like in the first one. Something caught him, and he couldn't move. He was brought down to meet many more of him, trapped the same way he was, bound by some unknown force. He didn't try to escape, thinking it would be harmful to himself. He then watched as several copies of him were strangled to death right in front of his eyes. He and a few others got together and broke free, only to find they didn't know where to go from there. They couldn't continue floating anymore...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #981 on: April 02, 2011, 12:01:05 PM »
The first mines went off a few minutes later.
Sir they are here. the field seems to be holding them.
Good lets heat things up a bit.
Sir!
I pulled a lever and the ground around the army went up in flames.
Come and get me!

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 02, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »
Well, they won't find us anytime soon. Let's make the most of our time.

The three went into their home, Sheene making lunch for their son, Kratos playing Tales of Symphonia, and Dakentio listening to music while sleeping.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 02, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »
The sirens stopped suddenly, the eerie silence only lasted a matter of miliseconds however, until a huge explosion rocked the building.
'Stay here.' He commanded as he edged his way to a cracked window. Outside, a seriously untrained army was advancing. It was like World War One all over again, like mindless ants they walked over their dead and wounded, only to be blown up by landmines. A few of them were shooting, and poorly aimed bullets flew towards the compound.
'Nothing to worry about. Now, I want to see you put those back together.' He pointed towards the small pile of pieces in front of each man.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: April 02, 2011, 07:32:07 PM »
"Okey doke. Six blocks, make a left."
Stefan and Astrid made their way to the city, encountering no resistance at the checkpoints. Apparently nobody had heard the killings that had jut taken place.

The inside of the city was depressing. Few people were on the streets aside from notorious looking groups of children, who seemed to scatter whenever Stefan neared them. At one point, he passed a wall dedicated entirely to graffiti relating to Omnicide Games.

"Oh, look. My name's first. Touching."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 02, 2011, 07:42:48 PM »
Calx leans over the side of the building, the updraft from the street below blows his hair upwards. After chekcing on his companions, Calx makes a run for the next rooftop. With a large push, he takes a leap of faith, coming up short, and slamming into the side of the building, knocking the wind out of him. Clinging for dear life, he pulls himself up to the roof, and rolls onto his back.
Its been too long
Catching his breath and standing up, he makes his way over to the edge again, making sure the two were on the right path before continuing on to the next building.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 02, 2011, 07:53:27 PM »
As they passed the six-block mark, Stefan and Astrid turned left. A few minutes of walking brought them to a very sketchy pawn shop.
Alright.... Ring the doorbell, go around, knock on the cellar door.... why would a pawn shop have a doorbell, anyway?
Ringing the doorbell, Stefan made his way around the building. Sure enough, there was a door that presumably lead to something underground. He knocked three times, and waited for something to happen.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 02, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
An ominous voice eminates from deep within the cellar
What's your name boy?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 02, 2011, 08:00:16 PM »
renegade woke up as a grunt from a army was trying to kill  renegade. renegade then got out a knife and drove it into the grunts skull renegade then after seeing the army used his nanobots to upgrade the helicopter and he took off and started shooting at the opposing army he started waving machine gun fire threw the ranks he then radioed to rex "does this radio Evan work? and does this help?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 02, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »
Creepy voice. I like this guy so far.
"Your name Stefan? Mine too. Don't tell your sniper friend that, though. I'm Modus to him."