* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Unova Tales!  (Read 67005 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Unova Tales!
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
"Oh, hey, yep. We just got these. I know it seems like it took a while. But we got caught up in a lot of stuff. After you last saw me, when we were fighting those grunts. I feel like i'll be fighting a lot more." "But this time you have some help." "OH yeah, this is my friend, he also used to be an apprentice of sorts. But now he is more, an equal. So what have you been up to?"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »
Being a Deerling was intreasting. I was sitting underneath an apple tree with several others. The head of the pack was a great big Sawsbuck. I got to my feet where I transformed into a Togepi. I climbed up on Sawsbuck's back and sat down on its head, smugly eating an apple I had just picked.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
Well, I caught me a Ralts. I'm hoping to catch another strong pokemon before I have a triple battle with the gym
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2011, 07:17:25 PM »
"Good, my friend here did without. The only tip I have is the not use normal moves. Come up with stratagies. Like my friend Adam here, he got the Grasss monkey to Vine Whip, the other two together, then combined moves to finish the two tied up monkeys. There are details. But I don't want to go into them. Just think up something original."

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2011, 08:38:43 PM »
Thanks. We'll I got to get my ralts back. Time for some training.

I went to get Kratos from the nurse. Deciding to go back on route 1 to see if I could find any more pokemon, I found was a Pichu running with a Light ball. Some snake pokemon were chasing after it.

Let's go.

The Pichu tripped over a rock and they were going in to eat him. It knocked out an arbok with Iron Tail. A Seviper hit it with Poision Tail, and it countered with a Volt Tackle. It fended off the attack, but took recoil damage and was poisioned. It feel to the ground. Seviper was about to eat him.

Let me deal with him.

Kratos, Psychic!

The Seviper was slammed into a tree and fainted. I ran over to the Pichu and scooped him in my arms. I ran to the pokemon center to see what NJ could do. After a few hours, Pichu looked alive. I then jumped on my sholder.

Pichu-Mi name is Raikken. Thank you for saving me and my parent's keepsake. I've been trying to use it, but I dosent work on Pichus. I think this is the reson why My mom's special moves always been stronger than my father's... and He's a Raichu!

Would you like to come with me? I can help you use it.

Really? Two birds with one stone!-Pichu

Raikken touched the button with his hand and went in with no problem.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2011, 09:48:11 PM »

Matt.

"Good luck!"

Okay, I'm gonna go find the third member to my team. What about you?

I think I'll train some. Come back here, when your done.
Sure thing. Adam left.
Okay, now, there is some water over there. That would be good for blade.
I sent out Blade.
You ready to train?
TREECKO!
Dark, me and Blade, saw a map lying there. I called out Demon, so he wouldn't miss the action.
Gast-ly!
I picked up the map.
Oh this must be a Town Map. I've been needing one of those. Let's see how far we've gotten on our Journey. I looked.
That far already? I think we should backtrack. I feel like we missed some things.
Gast!
Sounds Good!
Tree-cko!
But we've gotta get Adam. Well training here for a little while can't hurt right?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2011, 05:08:57 AM »
After training for a few days.  Mudkip evolved into Marshstomp and I was ready to challenge the Castelia City Gym.

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2011, 05:50:06 AM »
((Bing, that ain't RPing. You have to actually do the stuff >.<))
After a little nap under the tree, I get woken up by a Deerling nudging me with his head.
- Come on! the humans are coming!
He says, in a frightened voice.

These humans were wearing uniforms and were very fierce. They didn't catch Pokemon with other Pokemon, but they captured them brutally instead. They head towards us. The Deerling gallops away with his father, and I scramble up a tall tree, holding a plank of wood. One of the men come towards the tree, laughing.

- Hey little guys! Come to papa!...COME ON!

As he comes a bit closer, I smack his head with the plank of wood, knocking him unconscious. I hear some Emolga giggling behind me. I climb down and stuff his mouth with dirt, and run a little deeper into the forest.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 07:29:34 AM by Ruby »

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2011, 09:45:43 AM »
I was thrown off Sawsbucks head, where I painfully landed face first on the ground.

There was Deerling running left and right. I didnt know what was going on, but it obviously wasnt good.

Trainers surrounded me from left right and center. There was no escape.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

Matt

Demon, use a soft Thunderpunch on the water, to draw the water Pokemon to us.
"Gast-ly!"
He hit the water.
A Magikarp, a Wailmer, and a Paliptoad came of land.
Magikarp looked disabled, Feebas was ugly, and Paliptoad was covered with spots. Why would trainers use these Pokemon? "Well, some have different taste I guess. OK, Blade. Take on that Paliptoad first!"
"Tree-cko!"
"Start of hot with Energy Ball!"
Blade walked back a couple steps, and created a Sphere from its mouth, the Spear flew at Paliptoad.
"Palip!"
Paliptoad countered with a fierce Bubblebeam. "Pal-IP!"
Treecko fell.
"That Paliptoad but be high leveled, according to the Pokedex it doesn't even evolved until level 25!
"TREE!" As if saying "THAT LONG!"
But Blade kept his cool, he slowly walked towards Paliptoad, dodging all of it's hits.
First Treecko generated Energy Ball, then he hit Paliptoad with Absorb, and it fell into the Water, lastly Treecko released the power build up in Energy Ball. Paliptoad flew into a wall.
"Oh my gosh, we might've done more then fainted it!"
I ran to where Paliptoad had hit.
"Palip-palip-palip..."
I dashed to the Pokemon Center.
"Nurse, you have to heal this Pokemon, he looks like he is in serious trouble, we were just having a battle, then my Blade went a little to far, by accident."
"I'll try my best!"
"Whew, thank you. I'll come back in a little while."
"Alright!"

I walked out of the Pokemon Center, and I saw a man standing there.
"Hello lad, my name is Wattson, I'm a Gym Leader-"
"In the Hoenn Region right! That is where I was planning to go, after Unova. You are a great Gym Leader, you battles are..."
"Electrifing! Am I right!"
"Yes, exactly!"
"Well, I saw your battle, and Bravo indeed! I saw you run and help that poor Pokemon. Who you had hurt, because your Pokemon are so strong!"
"Thank you so much!"
"Well, I thought you deserved something for that, lad. Is there anything particular you had in mind."
"Not really. How long are you going to be in the Unova region?"
"Well to tell the truth, I'm taking a break for being leader, and visiting this electrifing region, before I return, but if you decide the reward you want, I will be in a place called the Dreamyard, near Striaton, investigating a Pokemon there."
"Let me guess, Musharna?"
"Nope, Fennel finished her research, now she wants me to help find a certain Pokemon with my Lightning Bright Pokemon Team!"
"Oh, well, I was thinking of backtracking anyway, I'll think about what I want, and tell you."
"OK, see you soon lad!"
Wattson ran off.
"That guy is full of energy. Anyway you guys. (All my Pokemon were still out) We'd better see how Paliptoad is doing.
"Tree!" "Yeah, I'm worried" "Gast-ly!"
We went back in.
"Ah Matt, you are back. Paliptoad is fine, it is safe for him to go back in the wild."
"PALIP!"
"Thank you so much Nurse Joy!"
"No problem at all. And Matt, good job helping that Pokemon.
"Hehe, thanks!"
We went back the spot we had battled.
"Im glad your better Paliptoad! Maybe you could accompany me on my Journey?"
"Palip-Palip-Toad-Paliptoad!"
"He says, that you are a great friend, but he prefers to be free in the wild, but he knows he will meet you again."
"Awh, same here. Have fun in the wild, Paliptoad."
"Palip!" He jumped into the water.

As I was about to leave, I noticed something. There was still a Feebas, the Magikarp had left, but apparently the Feebas had grown a likeing to me.
"Do you want to go with me Feebas? You look like You have a lot of potential."
"Feebas! Feebas!"
"Well good, if you want to go, we don't even have to battle."
I tossed a Great Ball, it rolled three times, and then clicked.
"YES, I've got a Feebas!"

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2011, 11:42:56 PM »
Looks like we're ready. Lea, Kratos, Raikken, Let's take on the first gym.

All-Right.

We all ran to the gym and seen a waiter with red hair.

I would like a tripple battle.

We've been expecting you.

They led me to the gym arena and sent out their pokemon.

Pansear!

Pansage!

Panpour!

Alright, you three, go!

Pansear, Fire punch on the Snivy!

Don't thinks so. Kratos, Psychic on the Pansear!

The Pansear was held in place and couldn't move.

Lea, use Vine Whip on both Pansage and Panpour to tie them up together.

The others couldnt move, either.

Hydro Pump on Pichu!
Bullet Seed on Pichu!

The attacks combined and the bullets were rotating in the blast of water.

Let's see how strongly you want to win... Volt Tackle!

Pichu-Let's go!

Raikken charged at its max speed. It ran into the Water and was still running at maximum speed until it hit the the water and grass monkey. When the smoke was created, pichu jumped out of it until the smoke cleared. When it did, Panpour fainted. Pansage was loose from the vines.

Combine your Vine Whip, Lea, with Kratos's Psychic and slam Pansear into the ground!

Pansear barely stood up after the attack.

Sunny Day, then Overheat!

The Pansear fainted after using over heat

Back it up with Leaf Storm!

The Leafstorm suddenly was on fire.

Snivy-I can take it out, but I need time.

Right. Lea, Growth as long as you can. Kratos, Raikken, cover Lea with Thunder bolt and Psychic!

They were only able to hold it long enough to get Lea's Sp Atk to the maximum. They then fainted from that combo move.

(Lea grew to Lv 16 because of Pansear.)

Lea, Leaf Tornado, FULL POWER!

When thetwo moves collided, they weren't giving each other an inch for a minute. Afterwards, Lea was flash-glowing because she was getting tired.

Snivy-Fear my Power!

She entered Overgrow mode. Lea's Leaf tornado Blasted through the combo move and took Pansage into the sky, literally, to where everyone can see her Leaf tornado.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2011, 03:35:23 AM »
(Sorry ruby,  I've just been real busy with classes and work lately.  I just wanted to add that part quick)

Leaving the woods with my newly evolved Marshtomp, I headed to the pokemon center to have my team healed. 

I dropped off my pokemon and decided to take a nap while they were getting looked at.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2011, 03:31:56 AM »
Adam walked up to me.
"Hey you ready to go?"
"Yeah, we need to backtrack actually. First I was thinking we check out Accumula Town, and then the Dreamyard. I need to meet Wattson, there. Also I caught a Feebas, his nickname is Wave.
"Really? OK, I'm game. But, there is an Item that evolves Feebas to Milotic, it's called the 'Prism Piece' we should find it if you want to get that amazing Pokemon."
"Yeah, we'll get it sometime."
"Great. I know where Accumula is. We'd better head out. I just went sightseeing before, but I trained a little. I think Blast and Flair might evolve soon."
"I feel the same about some of my Team. We have some good Pokemon."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2011, 03:37:11 AM »
I reached Nimbasa Town and went straight for the gym. (because I don't feel like replaying the battle from the other pokemon rp I am just going to say that I won...)
Twenty minutes later I walked out and had my fourth gym badge. I went to the pokecenter and healed my pokemon. Then I sat down to eat.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2011, 04:52:46 AM »
When the tornado ended, leafes were all over the streets of the city, and Pansage fainted

What magnificant power!

Your pokemon are strong. Don't let those three out of your team, and you'll go far. Here's your money, TM work up, and your Trio Badge.

And here's a little something to get your goal completed.

The waiter handed me a Dawn Stone.

Ralts-Give it to me a soon as I evolve into Kirlia.

Lea, you are the most powerful snivy I have ever seen. That Leaf tornado actually looked like a Leaf Storm. Raikken, excellent Volt Tackle. And I'll be sure to give you the stone and make you the strongest of your kind.

Snivy(embarrassed)-Stop. You makin' me eyes turn pink.

We all laughed. afterwards, I found out a little about where N and Ghetis is. I decided to get my friends to the pokemon center. When I was walking I seen Matt and Adam, even though the leaves were still falling.

Sorry 'bout the mess.