* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Advanced Portal  (Read 41856 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Advanced Portal
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 02:31:15 AM »
"Tell me, Gentlemen, are you all familiar with the group who created the species we have been brought here to fight? Are you aware that they had been developing an injection so magnificent that it would make the portal gun look like a box of scraps? And furthermore, are you aware..."
Wesker warped some three feet forwards, punching a hole in the wall. A demonstration of some of the enhancements of the injection he'd stolen.
"... that said injection was stolen from them roughly two months before Aperture Science collapsed?"

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 02:44:16 AM »
I saw it.
"Killing presidents? I don't know if that sounds like somebody we want in our group, should I tell the others? I don't know. But he will have to be pretty convincing to stay in."
I closed the file and logged out of the Files Account.
I jumped back through the portal.
Rex said something.
"I trust him, I don't know why though. He seems legit. I do trust you guys. Comrades. But, that guy, I've never even met him."
"Really Wesker? I assume you took it. But I don't really know why you are bringing it up."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 02:47:32 AM »
He is just a show off. So, what did you learn about the clown?
I was polishing my helmet.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 02:49:55 AM »
"In order to better fight a battle, it is important to know what abilities your troops and allies have at their disposal. I, for instance, happen to have dealt with our opponent before. none of you have much leadership experience, do you?"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:56:34 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 02:54:55 AM »
I led a group of 12 men for 3 years before I got them killed. Now I no one listens to me.
My helmet was no perfectly clean and was ready for battle.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:12 AM »
 The guy with the sunglasses spoke, teleported, and then punched a hole in a wall.
Interesting. He was injected with some kind of chemical. Did Aperture Science collapse because he stole that injection?
"In order to better fight a battle, it is important to know what abilities your troops and allies have at their disposal. I, for instance, happen to have dealt with out opponent before. none of you have much leadership experience, do you?"
"I don't have much experience, but it doesn't matter to me. As long as you can find out how your opponent thinks, you don't need experience to beat them."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2011, 02:58:06 AM »
True, this here Hammer always knows what the opponent is thinking: Run MOFOs!
I laughed as I checked to see if the charge was full on my hammer and to once again clean my gun.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 02:59:58 AM »
"As I said, I've dealt with them before. Childlike security. They were far more bent on keeping their tests in, than they were on keeping intruders out. What does that tell you about them?"

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 03:09:28 AM »
"Apparently they had really important tests, and they weren't the smartest. They also use promises of cake to keep people going. I'm surprised it worked for so long. I knew they would fall eventually. They have made some great invention's though. And to what you asked earlier, no I haven't. But..."

I shot a camera Slashed it and shot two portals, sending it a mile away.

"There are my abilities. Easier on a real target. But you get the idea. a Gunsword. I really enjoy having it."

"So, "Wesker" do you know anything more then I do about Atznom? All i know is that he killed Politicians, and he uses Grenades, and a Dagger. He also has a twisted sense of humor, resembles a clown and he is Quote: 'The new generation ready to kick ass' yes everyone, that is our supposed comrade. Do you know more Wesker?"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 03:15:07 AM »
Wesker pushed his sunglasses closer to his face.
"I've had dealings with his family before. They're all like him. Pay them off enough, and you'll have someone dead by the end of the week. Not exactly the purity I'd imagine a group like this would want. As long as you have them under contract, you shouldn't have  much to fear. That was his uncle, though. He might not be as noble."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »
Orion rarely spoke. When he did speak, however, he chose his words carefully, getting the most out of them as possible.
"It's 1 small soldier out of a massive army. Him backing out should not concern us."
He looked towards Eric.
"Can we get to business now? We're here for a reason, if I'm not mistaken."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 03:17:43 AM »
Sounds like fun. If he tries any thing this here hammer will send him to hell.
I stood up and jumped, at the peak of my jump I swung my Gravity Hammer and went 50 feet higher. I engaged my Armor Lock and landed with a loud thud.
That is why they call it a Gravity Hammer, it can be used to defy gravity. It is like a grenade going off at your feet and only you are safe.
I sat back down and waited for the response from the sunglasses guy,

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 03:21:27 AM »
"This family is not to be underestimated, Lance. They've been bypassing the tightest security for generations. They're widely blamed for the collapse of all governmental function in Somalia some twenty years ago."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2011, 03:23:49 AM »
"Sorry Orion, we got off topic, we'd better start with our first mission. If he comes we'll deal with him then, if you see him, find and tell me. Or if he attacked you, do whatever it takes. Also Rex, it's not good to have to much Pride, calm down a little please. Now. I have a device that can tell where the most life is coming from, we can them warp there and eliminate the enemy. Now each place is huge, so we won't be together. We may be in certain groups. You may choose them, and stay with as many people ass you want, or go alone. Your choose. Now..."

I took the scanner out of my pocket. I saw a huge life force behind me. The group obviously. Then I saw the most red dots. At the northern most section of the World.

"Ah, the Arena. OK, you can proceed through the sixth Portal up ahead. those Portals are the only way to get to each place around here. Move out."

I walked over to the Portal. "Hehehehehehe. I've been waiting all day."

"OH, and everyone, there are many different kinds of demons. You will run into a lot of different ones. Make sure you are prepared, and only enter, if you are sure your ready!"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2011, 03:28:12 AM »
Wesker briefly felt the inside of his jacket, making sure he had plenty of spare sunglasses. His eyes tend to give off an evil vibe.
Being satisfied with fifteen extra pairs, he moved forward into the portal.