* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Advanced Portal  (Read 41853 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Advanced Portal
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2011, 03:31:28 AM »
I stood up and got my weapons ready. I loaded my shotty for the last time armed my hammer, and made sure my grenades were live. Then I stepped through the portal.
It was a huge arena. My kind of Place. I made a bee line for the nearest cover. I looked around the corner and saw 3 Demons. I primed one of my grenades and chucked it into the room.
BANG!!!!!!!! It went off and all three were killed, then my life signs detector went off...
Lance I have 50 contacts on radar and they are coming right this way!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »
Wesker warped to higher grounds immediately.
Demons, demons... where are the demons?
Then he saw it. Heading towards them was roughly fifty of them.
"Glorious. Let's see if they made anything that could stand up to their own concoction..."
Hopping down, he started limbering towards the crowd, ever so slowly.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2011, 03:44:51 AM »
Eric

I stepped through the Portal.

The huge arena overwhelmed me.

"I'm excited. Hehe, I don't think the group has seen my Crazy-side!"

I pulled my Gunsword out of its holster.

"Let's kill something!"

I ran at a group of 20 Demons.

"KEHEHEHE!"

One shouted before its head was ripped off. I then kicked five off of me, Shot Three more to death. Then the Eleven still up came at me. I shot a Portal where three stepped and another at the top of the arena, above two more. They fell, taking all Five out. Then I punched One square in the face. Shot a portal at a part of ceiling sticking down. Far enough for them to not know where I went but me to survive the fall. Then I shot a Portal at the ground I was standing on.

I came from the ceiling. Landed on one. Took out the last out with an abrupt stab. The five I had kicked got up and grouped around me. Stuck my sword in the ground. Placed my palm on top of the handle and picked my weight up. I slid in a circle taking the remainder out.

"The thrill! Stupid Grunts. I need a challenge!"

I saw a huge Ghost Demon above me. I could hit it with my weapon. But it could float, and apparently shoot Toxic Balls, from it's mouth. None of the group noticed. So i decided to take it out myself.

"A challenge, finally! I'll take care of him."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2011, 03:48:16 AM »
I grabbed my Shot gun and ran in the direction the Demons were coming from. A 2 story building was in my was so I gravity jumped over it. I could see 50 of them heading this way, and Mr. Sunglasses was walking twords them. I ran trying to catch up to him...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2011, 03:50:34 AM »
I Climbed up on a nearby rock, grabbed my battle rifle, took aim and started firing at the demons.  Just like target practice.  After dropping a few demons, they started moving randomly in an attempt to make themselves harder to hit.  I took down 15 demons before I had to reload.  I saw a few of my teammates charge the demons and decided to give them some covering fire.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:56:40 AM by Bing »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2011, 03:54:00 AM »
I got in range of some of the demons and put a shot gun round through each of their heads. Just as fast as I killed them 10 more came out of no where. I primed one of the new grenades stuck it to one of them then engaged my Armor Lock...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2011, 03:59:14 AM »
Wesker was a good twenty feet away from the Demons. He could hear Eric going ballistic somewhere to the west. The demons before him, however, had come to a complete stop. They were... afraid? He stopped short.
"Hello, gentlemen."
 A few of them dropped from shotgun fire. Taking advantage of the distraction, he dashed forward at a blurring speed, kicking the head clean off the nearest demon. He warped away, keeping his momentum from throwing him into their arms.

Landing near another two, he punched his fist through one's chest, pushing the other into its comrades.
...Killing them at this rate, I'll be here all day.
Wesker decided it was time to bring out the big guns. Phantom Dance.
Stepping back a few feet, he put away his sunglasses, revealing his glowing, catlike eyes underneath.
"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!"
He dashed forward, his arms slack at his side. Demons fell on contact. Reaching the end of the squad, he skidded to a stop, turned around, and went back for a second run, and a third, and a fourth, until only one or two of the demons were left. The big guys. Commanders.
He raised his hand in front of his head, palm facing in. Universal sign language for a challenge.
"You wanna fight?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2011, 04:02:37 AM »
The grenade went off and killed all of them, it also sent me flying and I crashed through a building. Thank god for Armor Lock. I found a corner to wait for my shields to recharge.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2011, 04:07:34 AM »
One of the Commanders Swung  a giant wooden club at Wesker. He warped out of the way, landing a few hits on its chest. These ones were made of tough stuff.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2011, 04:08:13 AM »
The Ghost flew to the top of the Arena, I shot a Blue Portal At the Top and an Orange in the middle of the arena.

"Need Momentum. That should help."

I ran to the middle of the arena. Jumped in, came out at the top, flew back into the middle, repeated a couple of times. Then I flew at the Ghost and stabbed him. He solidified. Then we landed. I threw his body into the Portal in the middle of the arena. He flew out of the orange one. Still solid and hit the side of the opposite wall, hard.

I landed from the fall, and slid, I looked forward and saw the Demon. He stared at me.

"Haha, I guess you lost your ghost powers. Awh, I feel so Sowy!"

He held his Arm out. Gained Feet and ran out me. He had to be going extremly fast. His Arm his me in the stomach and I went flying. I hit the huge orange portal I had made. luckily I came through the blue one in the middle of the arena. The demon looked around confused. I shot him in the eye. He grabbed his eye. And still didn't see me. So I stabbed his Arm. "

"GRRAUGH!"

He spun around and tried to kick me. He was to big. He already lost an Arm. The other was covering his eye and he couldn't afford to move that one it would hurt to bad. But to my shock, he did just that. And he hit me square in the Shoulder. I flew up at the ceiling. Luckily I made an Orange Portal up, right before I hit the ceiling. So I came back out the blue.

I think I broke my Shoulder so I got out, Gauze from my Holster, it was used to protect my Gunsword. I wrapped it around my right shoulder. Luckily I was left handed. I was still in the air and so I threw my Sword right at the Demons face.

"AUGHGRRRAUGH!"

He fell the the ground with a thud. I landed and got my sword out of his face.

"Oh, the thrill of a kill. The thrill of a kill."

But there were still more Demons so fight. So I got back in my battle position.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2011, 04:11:47 AM »
Time to get serious.

I shot a portal at a rock overlooking a crowd of about 15 demons.  Firing another one at my feet, I grabbed my Usp 45 and jumped in.  I appeared above the group of demons, landing in the middle of them.  I threw on my cloaking device and disappeared.  The demons looked around, confused as to where I had gone.  Methodically, I moved though the group dispatching each one with a single bullet to the head.  When all 15 were dead, I sheathed my Usp on my hip and grabbed my BR off my back and began firing into a group that the sunglasses guys was fighting, killing any demon that tried to get behind him.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2011, 04:26:52 AM »
Wesker was stricken in the jaw by the Commander. It hurt. He pushed off the Demon with an open-palm strike, blasting it back a good ten feet.

The pain was still there. He was getting angry.

He took another pair of sunglasses out of his coat, pushing them onto his face.

Pain... pain and and anger. Anger was turning into rage. The Commander was making its way towards him again.

The purple aura was surrounding Wesker now. It was an interesting side effect to his enhancements.

The Commander lashed out with another swing of its mace. Mid-swing, time seemed to slow down.
Wesker held his arms slightly below his chest. The aura gathered around his hands, the sheer outward force of it shattering the right lens of his sunglasses.

"YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE!"

Milliseconds before the wood connected, he stepped forward, throwing his arm into the Demon in a downwards strike, cutting through its abdomen. As he pulled his arm out, the demon collapsed.
The aura around Wesker faded.
"Such a waste of life."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 04:36:04 AM »
My shield came back eventually.
Lance 10 contacts heading this way get ready.
I reloaded my shotty and waited by the door they were appoching.
Now Lance. Go!
I kicked down the door, killing two in the process and put a shot gun round into each of their heads.
This is to easy!
Then I felt the ground shake...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2011, 04:38:59 AM »
Wesker looked at the bodies around him. He could use these. New technology from Aperture Science was always welcome to his lab.
"Oh, my. New test subjects? Thank you for volunteering."

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2011, 04:42:59 AM »
The ground started shaking as I dispatched a lone straggler.  I decided to head over to the building where Lance was fighting, to see if hey knew why the ground had started to shake.