* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Advanced Portal  (Read 52714 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Advanced Portal
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2011, 08:03:03 AM »
I walk into the training room, surprised by the heat. The ground starts collapsing and all that is left is a pillar i'm standing on, and another pillar a few metres in front of me. There's a mutated man in a huge glass cage, and a large decagon shape in front of it. I look below, and see nothing but lava.. ...Easy. The glass cage has a decagon on it. Hmm.. might put all my weapons into use here. I shoot a portal on the floor, and another one above the cage. It's too small for me to fit. Which makes sense, it wouldn't be that easy. I pull out my grenade launcher, and attach a timed gas bomb. I shoot through the portal, and it comes out through the other end. The top part of the cage breaks, and the gas bomb explode. The man falls, making the cage flip over and drop the decagon. It start falling towards the lava. Damn, what do I do?!... wait, this shouldn't be so hard. I quickly shoot a portal above the decagon-shaped hole, aim the gun towards the falling decagon, and shoot. It doesn't work. I need to wait for the energy to refill! Hurry up... hurry the f*ck UP! I wait.. and wait.. and finally it recharges. I shoot as fast as I can below the shape, just before it burns in the lava, and it falls in the hole. I hear an eerie computer generated voice saying,
- Training completed.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »
Orion was nearly overwhelmed with demons. He was in a group with 3 more Saviors, trying to push them back, but they weren't making progress. The demons had circled them, and Orion was running out of ammo. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a faster, larger demon came bursting through the group, coming towards one of the other Saviors. Shooting it seemed to do nothing. Orion stepped in between the two without thinking. The giant tackled him, and held him, choking the life out of Orion. Orion shot a portal at the ceiling, then flipped over so that he was facing the ground. He managed to shoot another portal at the ground next to them, and worked his way over there. They fell through. In mid-air, Orion twisted and fought so that the demon was below him, then waited.
Thud. The demon was dead now, and Orion had a cushion. He suffered a minor concussion, but no more. There were still demons surrounding them, and no visible escape.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2011, 01:12:19 PM »
 Demons surrounded Trystan, who was alone. He pulled out his sword, and waited. A Demon tried to hit him in the face. Trystan grabbed it's arm and stabbed it. He turned around and cut another's head off. They kept coming at him. He pulled out his portal gun, and shot a portal behind them. He shot a blue portal, and jumped in. He came out the other side, behind all of the Demons. They looked around, confused. Trystan ran towards them, and killed 7 of them before they realized what was happening. He felt a sharp pain in his left arm. He looked at it. There was a gash on his arm. The Demon that hit him had a sword. Trystan tried to hit it in the stomach, but it dodged and swung it's sword at Trystan's head. Trystan blocked the attack, grabbed it's arm, and stabbed it in the abdomen. Trystan tried to ignore the pain, and kept fighting.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »
I pulled out my hammer and went to town with it. I was killing demos left and right when the charge went dry. I pulled my shotty just in time to kill a demon before it could kill me. I sliped a battery pack into my hammer and caught up to Tristan.
What is going on? Where did these demons come from?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »
Wesker found a Demon that was still alive. Excellent. Organs are easier to research when they're still functioning. He grabbed it by the upper jaw, dragging it behind him towards Lance and Trystan.
"Gentlemen. There wouldn't happen to be a transit system nearby, would there?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »
You can teleport back to base! Cant you see that I am busy!
As I said that I brought my hammer down on a demons head, sending what was left of its body flying.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »
Wesker raised the demon to eye level.
"Somehow, I doubt the Saviors would be entirely thrilled if I brought this back."
Wesker crushed the skull of a demon with his free hand.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »
Seeing this new wave of demons, I holstered my battle rife and reached for my twin desert eagles.  Charging in I began firing.  This first demons dropped from headshots.  The demons moved and surrounded me. Pathetic.  I threw on my cloaking device, holstered my eagles and grabbed my Silenced Usp.

Confused the demons started swinging wildly around.  Dodging my way though the flailing demons, I dispatched them one by one.  A single bullet in each or their heads.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2011, 10:48:15 PM »
Eric

I jumped onto a part of the ceiling hanging out. Then I use it to leap onto another part hanging out. This place wasn't in the best condition. I could see everything from up here. Wesker crushed a Demon Skull. Lance near him was using his hammer to crush Demon's. Trystan grabbed his abdomen while still fighting. Orion seemed to be trapped in demons. I sent a flurry of shots to help out a little. Bing was no where to be seen.

"Well. Everybody's still okay. To my shock, I should've trusted them more."

Something was in front of me. Causing Quakes in all directions. He held to Toxic Balls in his huge hands. His head was a Skull. He looked like something off of, I don't even know.

"D*mn. This isn't near over."

I shot at Portal under it. It was to big to fall in, but I shot one under me. So I came out in front of him.

"Hehehe...!"

I sliced his head. But it recovered with some toxic liquid. He shot Toxic Spit at me. I flew towards the top of the arena. I was trapped by the Spit.

"Well. I hope everybody sees this. I can't handle it alone."

I used my right arm to free myself. A pain went through it.

"Ugh, I almost forgot."

I fell on its Skull.

"GRAHHHHH!"

Take that. I shot its Arm with a fury of bullets.  One Toxic Orb flew out. It attempted to hit me. Full-body. With it's fist. I dodged. And sliced its arm. Before it moved and I fell off of its Skull.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2011, 10:54:17 PM »
I heard a loud roar in the distance. I looked up and saw a huge flying skull.
Holy S*it!
I recharged my Hammer and ran to kill it. Eric was already there, but he was not having any luck. I Primed one of the new grenades and engaged my Armor Lock. I ran up and shoved the grenade down its throat...
Its head blew up just like I thought it would, but then it grew back even bigger.
Crap...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2011, 11:07:35 PM »
Wesker watched Eric and Lance fighting the new, interesting opponent. This interested him more than the living carcass in his hand. He dropped it and walked towards his new target.
"Capture it. Alive."

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
I saw a giant demons head explode in the distance.  To my surprise it regrew, it looked like they were going to need some help.  Grabbing my Eagles and turning off my cloaking device so it could recharge, I ran over and started firing into the things legs. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:13:53 PM by Bing »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »
 Trystan heard a roar and saw a big demon, with a skull for a head.
Holy sh*t!
Trystan ran towards the demon to help Rex and Eric. Rex shoved a grenade down it's throat, and the head blew up. But the head grew back.
Trystan slashed at it's arms and legs, but he wasn't doing much. It through a toxic ball at Trystan. Trystan barely avoided it.
How the hell are we supposed to kill that thing?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2011, 11:16:19 PM »
I Gravity Jumped onto the back of it and pumped a full load of shotty ammo into its back, but to no avail. It threw me off and I landed in a building.
Charlie how is my shield doing.
20 Seconds till recharge.
Good I have an Idea...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2011, 11:16:59 PM »
"Don't kill it, you dolts! Capture it! Research it!"
This beast moved unpredictably. Wesker tried to find a pattern in its movements.
left, right, sweep back, left jab, sweep forward, left, left, right, back.... Gah, this thing isn't trackable.
Pressure points, then, were out of the question.