* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profile] Dimensional Disasters  (Read 8998 times)

Offline IcyParakeet

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Profile] Dimensional Disasters
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »
Name: Aimee
History: Before the disasters, Aimee used to have a Honchkrow, Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Salamence, Froslass and Roserade. She used to be a Top Coordinator AND famous trainer, however she turned down all offers to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four. But after the disasters she discovered her pokemon had devolved. Honchkrow turned back into a Murkrow, Vaporeon became an Eevee, Roserade had become a Roselia and Salamence became a Bagon. Only Gardevoir and Froslass remained the same, however Gardevoir mutated. The red piece on its chest turned black, it was a darker green and the whites of its eyes turned black.
Personality: Before the disasters, Aimee was cheerful, laid-back and overall a happy person. However, after she saw what happened to everything because of the disasters it was as though she withdrew into herself. She became cautious, suspicious, quiet and wary of her surroundings.
Appearance: Um..i don't have a pic, but i'll try to describe. Black hair up in a high ponytail with bangs framing her face, green eyes. She wears a pair of faded, tattered blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black jacket that seems to be a bit too big for her.
Pokémon: Eevee, Bagon, Roselia, Gardevoir, Froslass, Murkrow.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 03:41:45 PM by IcyParakeet »
If a glass door has spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, put this in your signature