* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Evening|O:Night|Spring 3]  (Read 120811 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Evening|O:Nightfall|Spring 2]
« Reply #270 on: December 08, 2011, 01:56:36 AM »
-Count me in. You will have your "Experiment" before you know it. But if you try to double cross me, lets just say it won't be pleasant for you and your loved ones.

I hung up my phone and stood up. Drew had managed once again to fix me up in a jiffy. I grabbed my bag and walked up to the table. I dropped the bag loud enough to wake my pokemon.

-Wake up sleepy heads, we are off to Kanto. Fifteen million for this job, lets get it done fast and get back home.

They got up and went to their stations. I pressed a series of buttons causing the doors to slam shut. In fifteen minutes the doors came open allowing my newest creation to be exposed to the world. I could now see what they were seeing and tell them what they needed to be doing with out saying a word. I recalled them into their pokeballs and left my home. As I was flying away I looked back just for a moment. I would miss the desert.

-Get us to Kanto pronto Salamence.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 08, 2011, 02:02:24 AM »
(This is about to get INTERESTING!!!)

We got home, and went inside.

-We're home! For a couple days.

-Already? You have't been out that long!

(Brown is now the mom.)

-We're gonna be here for the Strongest Wings tournament!

-That sounds fun! I guess you caught a new flying pokemon then, didn't you?

-You could say that.

We get out of the way of the doorway, as an implication to Latias saying 'Come in, don't be afraid!'.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 08, 2011, 02:07:47 AM »
Latias followed close to Sarah, a bit nervous
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:19 AM »
(I gotta leave out of here soon, so I'll leave you with this.)

-Aw, such a cute pokemon.

-We found her on Mt. Moon. There isn't a lot we can talk about it that won't bring up bad memories, so we'll tell you later.

-Oh, it's alright. I don't need to know, but it's impressive that you helped save it on Mt. Moon!

-Yeah, Professor Oak picked us up, and he brought us back here.

-Well, feel free to relax while you're here. You don't have to leave out of here that soon.

Sarah and I go to sit on the couch. I find my laptop still in the compartment in the couch, which I forgot to take with me. Sarah picks up the TV remote to watch TV.

-*Sigh* Not much has changed.

She smiles at Latias, and goes back to her reading.

(Feel free to do whatever you want here, I'll be back in about 2-3 hrs.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 08, 2011, 02:29:20 AM »
Latias lays her head on Sarah's lap smiling and nuzzling her belly

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »
Raichu uses the double team and quick attack combo, but Gabite blocks with protect, then uses dragon pulse on the clones, but they are all fakes and Raichu appears above him. Gabite notices and uses dragon breath, causing Raichu to faint.

Not bad, your pokemon has alot of experience, but dont get cocky, the battle has only begun! Return Raichu, Go Electabuzz!

He sends out an Electabuzz, and Gabite charges at it with dragon claw, but misses and Electabuzz counter attacks with low kick, causing Gabite to trip. Gabite rolls on it's back instead of getting up and uses dragon pulse. Electabuzz blocks some of the damage with light screen, then uses quick attack combined with low kick to send Gabite flying. Gabite faints and I return him grumbling, and send out Sneasel. Sneasel combines quick attack with fury swipes and Electabuzz combines quick attack with shock wave and they both collide, both standing, but ragged and breathing hard. Then Electabuzz faints and Sneasel starts glowing. He evolves into Weavile since he leveled up at night time.

Hm, I have to say that's pretty rare, but he looks like he cant battle much longer, do you wish to continue?

He had a point, Weavile evolved, but he was still tired, so I returned him and sent out Shelgon.

... I've been curious, your pokemon are all from different regions, where are you from, anyway?

Orre, now can we please continue the battle?

He nods and sends out Magneton, his last pokemon. Shelgon uses dragon breathe, but Magneton counters with Mirror shot. Then Shelgon uses draco meteor and it hits Magneton directly, but because it's a steal type, it had enough stamina to survive the blast. Then it uses supersonic to confuse Shelgon followed by a shock wave, wich paralyses him. Then Shelgon tries fighting it off and uses dragon breath, but misses and gets hit with shock wave. Both pokemon are weak, and could be finishes off at any moment. Shelgon makes the last move, and miracaly hits the Magneton with a dragon pulse, causing it to faint.

Not bad, you earned this, catch.

He tosses me the thunder badge and I use a Zelda pose.

You got the Thunder Badge! Derp!~ Hurr!~~ Dur!~~~

I tell him thanks and get out of there, I was sick of playing nice for SO long, I shuddered. One down, seven more to go. I went to the pokemon center to get healed.

*SIGH* What a day! I completly lost track of time in that battle... hmmm... I wonder who that other trainer was, mabye I can battle him if I can find him. You cant overcome weakness without fighting it first, and he'd be perfect training....

Sir, here's your key for tonight.

I nod and say thanks, then sit down, not quite ready to sleep, so I play some mini games I found on the internet in my P*DA.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2011, 12:33:55 AM »
-So you are telling me that you didn't take the Latias in order to get revenge for them ruing you life?
-I swear I don't know where that damn pokemon is! Please no!
-I don't like being lied to, you know something, you just aren't saying it. You see I have found that a man's weakness isn't found in him its in what he loves. So what do you love? Your life perhaps? No... Didn't think so.

I pulled a chair up to him and sat down. I looked him in the eyes.

-What are you looking at, what are you hidding?

His eyes flickered as I said it. I noted where his eyes darted to. A book case.

-Weavile, break it down.
-Weavile!

Weavile use Brick Break on the book case reveling a set of stairs leading to a panic room.

-Clever, I wonder what is down here.
-I don't know any thing I swear! Please don't hurt my family!
-Then tell me every thing you know about this Latias...

((You guys can hear about this on the news when you wake up. The Police found an entire family killed in their home. The father was a former Team Rocket Admin. You should be getting very nervous....

Edit: He is in Pewter City just so you know.))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:44:25 AM by The Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2011, 02:24:44 AM »
(I'm gonna skip them having dinner because I don't have the patience to make that right now, nor does anyone want to read it.)

-Okay, it's getting late. Time for bed.

-Okay.

I get up to go upstairs and get ready. I notice Sarah and Pikachu are asleep already and turn off the TV. Snivy is also asleep after I released him from his pokeball to look at some battle tactics with me. I decide to leave him there, because he looks comfortable and doesn't need to be put into his pokeball. I head upstairs, and get ready for bed and go to sleep.

(Aqua, I'm gonna assume Latias is asleep already.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2011, 02:44:40 AM »
((you putted Pikachu, not Latias))

Latias was on the couch sleeping peacefully with her head on Sarah's lap

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2011, 04:04:51 AM »
I woke up groggidly, I dosed off. I decided a chair isnt a proper place to sleep so I went to the room I was registered to. I wrote a journal entry.

-Spring, *insert date here* 10:12PM

Today was a bit more exiting than usual, Aside from beating up a few campers and taking their money without getting caught, I won my "first" Gym battle. The other one was with that *EFF*ing Misty, but we never finished that battle because "Pokemon are awsome and they are our bestest freinds evah" Bleh, she gave me a similar lecture to my old Master... but of course that didnt go well. Anyhow, to get off subject, I hope tommorow will be a good day, I'll head to Saffron in the morning.

I closed the journal and put it in my bag, then went to sleep.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Nightfall|O:Morning|Spring 2]
« Reply #280 on: December 09, 2011, 07:29:24 AM »
(Time Changed.)

I lay awake in my bed, unable to sleep. Yesterday was too hectic. We found a legendary pokemon, came back home for a day, Sarah flew...all this in a span of...10 hours.

I never knew what to do when I couldn't sleep. I was usually thinking about something. Thinking about it more only kept me more awake. Trying to push it out of my mind never worked. And here I was, thinking more about topics that could wait for a later time.

I got up out of bed to get some water. I went downstairs; Sarah an Latias were still sleeping on the couch. I went and got some water, then started my way back to my room. I stopped while standing next to Latias and Sarah. I couldn't help but think about what she had been through. After all, she had spent her life in a prison practically. It was almost a TV cliche that she managed to end up in the hands of kids, being as strong as I suspected she was. I just stood there, thinking about everything that must have been going through her head through all of this.

(I tend to put WAY to much detail.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »
It was finally morning, so I went up to Manaphy sleeping in the pond.

Time to get up, we have a big day ahead of us, we're going to explore a mountain.

I refilled the bag with fresh water and placed it on my back.

The sooner you wake up the sooner we can get there before any humans start flooding the place, then it will be quite difficult to keep attention away from us.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 09, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »
I woke up early, not even looking at the clock, I get into some new clothes and go into the main room for some toast and coffee. After I'm done, I get my stuff and start trailing to Saffron, but I get stopped by one of the campers and two of his freinds.

Hm? So you think a group makes a difference?

They dont say anything but they send out their pokemon, Mightyena, Houndoom, and Linoon. I send out my Shelgon with a bored expression, and he uses dragon breathe on the Houndoom, dealing massive damage. Then the Mightyena uses crunch on Shelgon, but ends up breaking his teath on his hard shell, then Shelgon counters with dragon breath, making Mightyena faint. Compared to Shelgon, these guys are a really low level, Shelgons beats them all by at least 20 levels. Shelgon decides to finish it with a draco meteor, making all their pokemon faint. I continue on to Saffron, returning Shelgon and ignoring the campers like they werent there. Just like team rocket, thinking numbers make a difference.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:19:33 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 09, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
Latias starts to wake up slowly and noticed someone there, after a small yawn she turns her head and looks at him

"oh... good morning...was i sleeping in the wrong place?..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 09, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »
Latias wakes up and looks at me.

Whispering...
-Hi there. It's not morning yet, I just came down to get some water. Sorry if I woke you up.

I left to go upstairs and back to bed.

(@Aqua: I said Pikachu because she caught a Pikachu, under Jason's name, and it stays out of it's pokeball at almost all times. I just didn't make it apparent before now.)

(@Lugia: You can't see kids having a Latias and a bounty hunter on the news yet, only 4 people know about it currently. I'll let you know when you'll see it in the news.)