* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 147092 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2011, 03:38:38 PM »
James woke up in Obla mountains, he was exploring the mountains before dark the last night, he finished a section just before the moon came up and camped out, today he was gonna go back to oblivine city, the tournament was pretty soon.Hey pichu, you awake?
James looked at pichu he was still sound asleep, James made sure not to wake pichu up as he carefully placed him on him on his head, after all, pichu would kill him if he put him in the pokeball.
Okay, off to oblivine city i guess.

James started off heading for oblivine city.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »
Hmmm.... the league I dont really care about, but now the tournament is in five days... mabye I SHOULD go away from the city for a while. Portural town has many water pokemon on it's shore line, mabye I can train and catch a few pokemon there.

After a little planning and pondering he made his decision to go to Portural town, and went home to pack up his things. He sent a few text messages saying he'll be gone for a while. He got finished packing the few things he may need including a fishing rod, and went on his way. (I's also the same path to Eru Town.)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:18:31 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2011, 11:00:57 PM »
(I'll be starting in Bolis Forest)

Pathetic...just pathetic. They barely put up a fight.

I looked at my new kill, four trainers. They all boasted how they were the best at fusion battles.

Oh well, these toys are broken, no use complaining about it. Hmph, like they understand the concept of fusing, all they have on is a stupid outfit.

I remember when I fused with Houndoom, the day my fate changed forever, the day I knew I could complete my plan.

I'm hungry, wonder if they have decent food in the next town.

I made my way to Bolizia town, I was there recently, but those four trainers wanted to battle in the forest. They boasted, and I proved their weakness. Would have let them live if one of them didn't pull out a cigarette and start smoking.

Oh how I hate when toys teach us bad habits... they deserved to be thrown away.

The other three were good little toys, but when I get on a roll, there is no stopping me.

I made my way to Bolizia town.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline PokemonMasterEthan

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
I need more water pokemon. I thought while checking the map index,Portural town sounds good. Then a couple fire. Obla mountain first then Portural town.

I started towards Obla mountain

Actually, Bolizia town sounds good. I can visit a couple a friends there.

I thought again while turning around to head for Bolizia town.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:06:10 PM by PokemonMasterEthan »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »
As with any town We stayed in, people inevidably became nervous, even with the glamore. Its hard not too when everyone wakes up from their worst nightmares and finding their friends and naibors had gone through the same thing. Inevidably it would be blamed on the "newcomer"

I sat at a counter taking a sip of green tea, the only kind of drink Dark rai seemed to favor (I hated it, but when your thirsty there is little options when you have to share a body). On the old Television above me they spoke of a brutal quadrupal murder in Bolis Forest

"four bodies were discovered this morning by a traumatised beginning trainer this morning. Their bodies were burned beyond recognition by what is confirmed to be acidic fire, normally found in the bellies of hounddoom. PNN has found no connection between this incident and the attack on Olbivine City, but citizins are still growing concerned at the growing rate of violence in our fair region...."

We need to go there demanded Darkrai, he almost made us ghost out in front of everyone in the diner, but I faught his instinct

What are you doing, these villagers are wigged out as it is

My job is to dealwith situations like this human, you dare to hold me back?

like it or not we share a body, your going to have to let me in on your little decisions

Human, do not test my patience, this is temporary at best, and you will want to be on  my good side when we do separate...now get away from these jumpy humans and let us find who did this...it may lead us to who this mysterious pokemon is

we got up from the table and paid the waitress, oncee we got to a shaded part of the town we melded with the shadows, outiside of human view, and moved on from that town to the crime scene

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »
I was finally in the city. I found a small diner, and proceeded inside. People were staring at the horns on my head, and my pointed tail. I was getting a bit angry at this, toys shouldn't stare. The waitress interrupted my thought process.

What'll ya have, hon.

I put on my innocent charm face, it always fools people, especially since this form is a bit on the short side.

Blue plate special, with jalapeno, if you can?

Anything to drink?

Coffee.

She gave a bit of a smile at my sweet sounding voice. So easily fooled. Everyone stopped staring at me, the voice was enough to trick them too. I waited for my meal. Once it was brought to me, I sat down and ate, just minding my own business. So long as a toy doesn't do anything naughty, I should be able to eat in peace.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2011, 12:30:08 AM »
Florence was a bit in awe, it was verry pretty campared to the city. There where a few trees scattered around and the road was peaceful. There were pokemon out and about everywhere and I felt a bit content. I looked at my holographic map and saw that I'm halfway to my destination. Just then i walked right in front of a trainer.

Our eye's have met, we must do battle!

Wait, wha-

The trainer sends out a Wigglytuff(lvl 18) and it attacks, Hoppip uses poison powder and bullet seed on it. It gets weaker and weaker because of the poison. The Wigglytuff uses double slap and does moderate damage, but Hoppip uses Giga Drain to recover and it faints.

Hoppip lvl 23>24

Then Hoppip starts to glow, it evolves into Skiploom!

Good battle, here, take this.

The trainer gives me 30 bucks and walks away. I shrug it off and start walking again with Skiploom on my head.
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2011, 03:43:05 AM »
We made it to the crime scene

it was....just awful

Yellow crime tape rapped around scorched and broken trees, blood splattered around the trees, and white outlines of contorted bodies were taped onto the ground. The bodies had already been removed, but it was evident from the silhouettes that whoever did this enjoyed torturing these poor souls...their pokemon hadn't faired any better

What ever did this was indeed a monster, and powerful at that, enough so that it could pray on X-fusion trainers. The investigators on the scene were rapping up their investigation, gathering up the evidence they had bagged. I stood there, with the overcast sky looming through the trees, disguised as a photographer

The news woman did have one thing correct...nothing here said this was related to the psychic pokemon....this was just someones twisted idea of fun

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2011, 03:53:49 AM »
I left the diner, and was crossing the bridge to the next town. On the way, I noticed a bunch of bikers just hanging out by the railing. I sat and stared, my hunger for fun was just too much. ONe of the noticed me looking at them.

Hey kid, you have a problem?

He approached me with his bike, and stared me straight in the face. I gave a smile back.

Not at all sir, just wanted to see if I can try your bike.

It was a beautiful black with red wheels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Get lost, you're wasting my time.

He pushed me a bit.

Toys should know how to share!

Before he could even react, I launched a flamethrower at his bike, causing it to explode. His head flew right off with other parts, and I grabbed it before it hit the ground.

To be, or not to be...

I held the head facing me.

Oh well, this one is broken too. Is this place full of broken toys.

The smoke began to rise from the fire. His buddies didn't like what I did, not one bit. They surrounded me.

Oh look, more toys to play with!

I began my playtime....

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2011, 04:08:11 AM »
We heard faint explosions in the distance, I turned our head and saw black smoke billowing in the distance

It appears our friend has started playing again Darkrai growled

There was nothing to be done but taking this psycho out...whoever it was was going to be answering to Slade/Darkrai

We melded with shadow and fired off at full speed to the sounds of the chaos, riding the earth as we closed in. Shifting through the trees we began to see what was going on, Someone was ripping apart a biker gang....and quoting shakespere

sicko

we slinked down the cliff and across the water as it shifted underneath the massive bridge, storm clouds started billowing over head, the bridge was glowing red with the gasoline fires... we rode up one of the bridges legs and closed in fast on the horned man, I used faint attack at full force and did a sneak attack from behind, sending him flying into an eighteen wheeler, it groaned as it tipped over before it exploded on its side, kicking up wind and nocking the remaining bickers back

people abandoned their cars and fled for their lives from what was happening, hoping to get off that bridge

We stood there looking at the fire ball blooming from the dead vehicle, the roar of the explosion still echoed still as black smoke curled in the air. Darkrai was filled with rage, he was battle ready, he seemed to have history with whatever kind of thing that was

COME OUT OF THERE FIEND
I KNOW YOUR KIND, YOU DON'T DIE FROM A LITTLE TAP LIKE THAT

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2011, 04:14:33 AM »
Huh...That happened.

I got up and saw my attacker, it wasn't a toy I've seen before. It looked more fun than these pathetic humans.

Oh, I see you want a bit of the fun as well.

I gave him my twisted smile, and without a thought I turned invisible thanks to faint attack. I snuck around the fiend as well, and grappled him.

I whispered into his ear.
You know, I don't like when toys misbehave.

I unleashed the power of thunder fang into his shoulder, biting deep.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2011, 04:29:50 AM »
SON OF A...

Searing pain jolted through our body as this freak bit deep

Darkrai was pissed off now, darkness warped around us and our assailant, before focusing around our body and blaring out in a shockwave, knocking back not only this horned feined, but the parked cars around us, some of them fell off the side and sailed to the unforgiving ocean below

He flew back, temporarily unconcious from my Dark Void attack, his body pounded into the metal scaffolding halfway down the bridge, making the metal groan and shook the vary structure of the bridge as he stuck there for a moment

he was slowly regaining conciousness as he fell down from above, I used feint attack and plowed into the feind, grinding him on the concrete road, cars exploaded as we charged through them, until we had created a long gash in the structure...the whole bridge had become vary unstable and covered in fire,

I clenched his throat and growled into his face

who's the toy now b*tch... who are you

SPEAK!!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:34:15 AM by Robbase231 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2011, 04:37:32 AM »
FLAMETHROWER!

I was surprised. I was glad early bird came into effect, or I may have been at the mercy of my assailant.

You know, you could have asked nicely, I would have just told you, but now you pushed me too far. Time to throw the toy in the trash.

A dark energy surrounded me, and exploded, releasing my own shock wave. I was in my strongest transformation.

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The entire bridge shook from my call, a call that meant death would approach. The cliff nearby released some boulders into the sea. Dark energy surrounded my feet, and a black aura shined from by body.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2011, 05:05:44 AM »

We stood our ground, using dream eater to recover from the unconscious bodies around me, getting us to our maximum....This guy had gotten serious, and now there was a question if we bit more than we can chew

he gave a gutteral howl that shook the already unstable structure, peices of it fell out from under us.

I could tell if he was standing on solid ground It would of been vary hard to knock him back like I did before, we were equals at this point....if not a little stronger than me... we Braced ourself, we were going to use the instability to our advantage

we shifted into to the ground in shadow through the cracks of the bridge and faint attacked from beneath him, distroying the ground he was standing on, catching him in the Jaw... he didn't seemed as fased as he was before, but without his footing he couldn't stop the momentum

I shifted to above him and put my hand in his face, he smirked at me

jerk

DARK PULSE

He fired back through the bridge, it buckled below me at the impact and squealed into the ocean, debris rained into the ocean and made massive waves   

We floated there as the dust, smoke and waves, Only half of the bridge remained in tact, which is where I decided to land, this wasn't over, it was just deathly quiet after that madness

And then I felt a presence behind me on the bridge, leaning against a wrecked car like a counter,  he looked wounded, but his face said he was enjoying himself

You are annoying
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 05:07:42 AM by Robbase231 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2011, 05:13:48 AM »
Thanks, I know

I had a few scrapes here and there, but they were nothing. I stopped feeling pain years ago. I rushed at him with blinding speed, and got close enough, unleashing a dark pulse at him, a large one at that. While the attack took place, I got behind him again, and landed my elbow into his back, working with the momentum. He launched forward.

Now feel my dark pulse a final time!

I sent my attack, directly at him.