Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

Speed/Spore Analysis

<< < (3/5) > >>

Shadowfred:
Okay, so all this talk about Spore made me finally look up Ledian's pre change movepool, because we never talked about giving it to him. I just assumed, because of this, that Ledian got it somewhere in one of the old generations and the speed buff just made it usable. This is not the case however, so it must be a case of the database files being really annoying to work with. As such, Ledian will definitely be losing Spore.

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Shadowfred on December 11, 2011, 10:20:04 AM ---Okay, so all this talk about Spore made me finally look up Ledian's pre change movepool, because we never talked about giving it to him. I just assumed, because of this, that Ledian got it somewhere in one of the old generations and the speed buff just made it usable. This is not the case however, so it must be a case of the database files being really annoying to work with. As such, Ledian will definitely be losing Spore.

--- End quote ---

Some people on PU PO will be surprised to see a missing move on their Ledian next time they come in :P

Level5Pidgey:
L... Ledian gets Spore? O.o

Holy...

Had I known, it would have lost it.

Related: Sleep Clause should always be on. That is going to be in the standard battle rules for PU.

Our plan of attack: Ledian and Sceptile will lose Sleep.
Quiver Dance will lose SDef boost.

Where I am: As you all probably know, I'm crazy inactive atm.
I currently have a full time job as a games programmer that I do for 10 hours  day, and it's a 3 hour travel each way. So I don't have really... any... time?
I have weekends but they're generally used for other professional things, catching up on sleep, catching up with friends, and working on my own game side-projects (which unfortunately PU isn't on the top of that list atm).
Sorry for any inconvenience. I'ma make edits/teach Fred how asap though ^_^

deadae:
I see... Still ledian is a huge threat without spore. Now i agree that he should have never had it in the first place...Still replacing him with a flyer who is phiscal and can use sleep, is virtually impossible.... i would lose an attacker and be forced to use a third wall....Im F-ed basically....Stilll this should make things more challenging for me.Change it if u will just letting Noah and everyone else know...I'll still find a way to beat You ;)

Roloc:
Choice band ledian is better then spore ledian anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version