* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 156219 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2012, 04:00:38 AM »
Dammit, the Garventula was asleep, but that Dermanitan looks like it wont be affected by yawn. Wait... i whispered to Alex.

I heard about Dermanitan, arent they supposed to turn into statues when weakened? I can try puttung down it's defence, and attack, then you can attack, what do you think?
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2012, 04:20:07 AM »
I heard about Dermanitan, arent they supposed to turn into statues when weakened? I can try puttung down it's defence, and attack, then you can attack, what do you think?

Alex looks at him and shakes her head

"they might turn into statues, but their psychic powers raise in turn... and dont froget... we have still two Gorlurk and a Galvantula to take care of... how do you expect us to win this?..."

she looks at him and looks at her pokemon as she was worried sick

Member " ready to give up?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2012, 04:22:52 AM »
I think hard, okay, we have four pokemon, a psychic, a fire type, and two normal ty- hold the phone. There's a fith...

Didn't you say you have a thrid pokemon? Why dont we use that?
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2012, 04:28:54 AM »
Didn't you say you have a thrid pokemon? Why dont we use that?

Alex quickly shakes her head

"No, that is out of question, i can't use it here, specialy agaisnt them... at least not yet..."

she looks away but at the ultra ball on her hand

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2012, 04:33:14 AM »
I was a bit angry, and I didnt know why, but we're out of options.

Look, Alex, I'm sure you have your easons. But we HAVE to use it. If we dont we'll end up losing Slackoth, Pansear, Eevee, Ralts, Steve's Cyndaquil , AND that pokemon. If we dont use it now we're finished.

My Pansear and Slackoth looked at me oddly, I never acted this seriously before.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:01:31 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2012, 04:55:20 AM »
(its Alex, not Axel^^)

Look, Alex, I'm sure you have your reasons. But we HAVE to use it. If we dont we'll end up losing Slackoth, Pansear, Eevee, Ralts, Steve's Cyndaquil , AND that pokemon. If we dont use it now we're finished.

she looks down realy shocked, he was right, she had to use it, but the secret mission would be discovered if she would show it

Member " Im Tired of waiting kid, hand them over now"

Alex shakes her head and puts her hat together, then with the other hand brings Ralts back into the pokeball

"Eevee, Cyndaquil... and your pokemon Sean, stay behind me...."

Cyndaquil and Eevee do as she says as she looks at the team plasma member with a serious face

"i didnt wanted to use this, but whatever... you guys deserve the beating your about to get, GO"

she throws the Ultra Ball as a opening sound is heard and a beam coming out of it, a bulky form starts to gain shape, it was bigger than Darmanitan and smaller than Gorluk, after a bit, starts to gain detail and color, as it lets out a loud roar, showing its form, a might Terrakion

(she will explain later the reason for having it, dont worry)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2012, 05:05:19 AM »
I stood there dazed. What came out of the pokeball was the pokemon I least expected. A legendary pokemon from the Unova region, Terrakion. Pansear and Slackoth back off, and stare at the pokemon.

...How the... When the.... How did.... nevermind, explenations can come later.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 05, 2012, 05:16:55 AM »
the Team Plasma member stood shocked at the pokemon that had just appeared in front of him, a pokemon that they tryed to get their hands on but never could, the only reason it was there at that moment was only one in his mind

Member " Dammit, how did the Unova Special Police Force found out about us so quickly? damm brat, you will pa for this, Darmanitan Superpower, Galvantula Thunderbolt and Golurk Dynamic Punch"

his pokemon start moving as Terrakion stood in place

"Terrakion, use Protect"

Terrakion quickly raised a shield arround it, defending agaisnt every move from the other pokemon

"Show Team Plasma how strong you realy are, use Earthquake"

Terrakion howled as it lifted its front legs up and slams them down on the ground, making a big earthquake occur, as from the very own ground, pillars of earth start hitting the team plasma pokemon hard, making them all faint

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2012, 05:36:31 AM »
I stood there shocked, and watched. All of the plasma grunt's pokemon fainted at the same time after using all of their moves at once... terrakion made the rest of our pokemon look like puppies in a lions den. It's earthquake made me fall over, but I quickly got up.

That... was... AWSOME!... *yawn*... oh great, NOW of all times...
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
Out of breath and panting heavily Otto stopped in front of her and held up his hand, catching his breath.
"Thank Arceus...you heard...me... I just wanted to say hi, and see how Durant is doing."

Daisy smiled and gestured towards Durant. "Well, at the very least he's listening to me... I've trained him a little more, but he still seems to prefer his instincts over trainers' commands. He was really helpful in the battle against Plasma though, still tired as he was from a practice battle immediately prior... Plasma--wait, weren't yo--never mind." She remembered Otto was uncomfortable with his past and immediately covered her mouth. She attempted to change the subject. "I mean, he's just a good battler for one so relatively new to battling."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #265 on: March 05, 2012, 06:43:19 AM »
Still slightly out of breath I took in what she was saying.

"Team Plasma is here?! No! It's much too soon, the Admin said... I am sorry, I have an errand to run. I am going to the Pokemon Daycare Center, and I am already late, I will see you again soon Daisy..."

As I took off in the direction I needed to go I couldn't help but think that some how the carefully laid plan of the Plasma Admin was being hurried along for some reason...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 05, 2012, 07:14:23 AM »
"Team Plasma is here?! No! It's much too soon, the Admin said... I am sorry, I have an errand to run. I am going to the Pokemon Daycare Center, and I am already late, I will see you again soon Daisy..."

"Um, tell the oldies 'hi' for me then...?" Daisy wasn't sure if he'd heard her as he took off on his errand.

Wait--"too soon"? "Admin said"... Daisy's brows furrowed. She could be slow in the uptake and too quick on the draw sometimes, but she certainly wasn't stupid. And the grunts had said she was a threat to their plans... She crossed her arms and frowned, trying to consider possibilities.
Trouble? Donovan projected the simple question to Daisy.
"Maybe, maybe," Daisy said. "There's definitely more to the story. I want to wait here in town till Otto gets back. But first, Kurt's."

She hurried to the old pokeball maker's house at the edge of town and gave him his ingredients. She walked back outside the house to give him space and time to make her some Friend Balls.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:17:15 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »
The Team Plasma member got his pokemon back into their pokeballs and glares at them with a mad look

Member" you will pay for this kid, you and the whole police will pay for this"

he smashes a smoke bomb to the ground and runs away, after smoke clears he is gone, Alex sighs and looks at Terrakion

"sorry... i said i would only use you as a secret weapon when we were directly agaisnt the leader but... it was too much of a close call..."

Terrakion shakes his head and nudges his head agaisnt her chest gently like saying that it was ok

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
I hear commotion by the pokecenter and I head over to check it out. Pidove is still on the roof but he is dazed and wide-eyed, before I run over I notice the the trainer... No it can't be... Ter-Ter-TERAKION! Pidove notices me and flies over and lands on my shoulder, I head over to the trainer.

me- " I heard some commotion around here is everyone alright?"
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2012, 01:03:59 AM »
Sorry... I said I would only use you as a secret weapon when we were directly agaisnt the leader but... it was too much of a close call...

The Terrakion shakes his head and nudges Alex, as if saying it was okay.

That was amazing... I never thought I'd get to see a legendary pokemon, especialy so up close. By the way-

I heard some commotion around here is everyone alright?

Dammit, right when I was about to ask about that police buisness. I turn and see the trainer from before.

Everyone's okay. We were attacked by team plasma, so we had to go to drastic measures.... I never thought it would be quite that drastic though.
. . .