Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]

<< < (2/106) > >>

Desbear:
Celebi is flying through the lake of rage, you know, roaming, when he see's the water rippleHuh. I wonder what it is...?.

The little celebi flies closer to the water, when suddenly a gyarados bursts out and hits the celebi into a tree.GO. AWAY.

Celebi figures that its mad because he disturbed it somehow, that and he was making the water riple under him as he flies.Okay!

The little celebi starts flying away as fast as he can, he soon gets back into mahogany town where he rests for a few minutes in a tree. He then gets back up and starts looking around, he see's a man with a durant just following, and he looks like a good prank fodder, you know, because he looks way to uptite.I'll probably get in trouble some how but it is worth it.

The celebi uses his psychic powers to hold a stick where the man could trip.

Hinagiku:
"Wait outside for a bit, everyone." Daisy entered the little old shop of the little old lady, and once she was done paying for her things and putting them in her backpack, she returned to her friends outside.
"Yeon, yeo!" The Espeon's forked tail twitched as she sensed the air. The Riolu looked up as well.
"What is it? Oh, a Trainer!" Daisy noticed a man looking very lost with a Durant trailing behind. "He must be, since Durants don't live here... Guys, let's help him out? Faye?"
The Espeon nodded, in tune with her partner, the other Pokemon then following suit.
"Alright then. Hey, Mister! Are you looking for something?"
Daisy felt kind of sorry for the guy--after all, Unovans were generally more isolated than most people and he looked like he felt very out of place. Faye nodded as if she agreed.
The Riolu ran right up in front of the man and, facing him, tripped over a stick.
"Donovan! So impatient, haha! Sorry, Mister, I'm Daisy! So you're from Unova?"

Mr. Fox:
(remember he speaks with a slight German accent, meaning he doesn't say his "W"s)

"Alright then. Hey, Mister! Are you looking for something? Donovan! So impatient, haha! Sorry, Mister, I'm Daisy! So you're from Unova?""

A girl with bright pink hair approached me.

"At one point I vas. But I came to this county to liberate pokemon from their task masters, but fate has cast me down another road. Can you direct me to what Pokemon Trainers call a Gym? This map is most confusing."

As I finish speaking a small stick comes out of nowhere and hit me in the just below my ankle causing me to lose my balance and almost fall into the mud.

Desbear:
Celebi starts laughing under his breath as the man almost falls in the mud. Celebi then comes out of the bushes and starts flying all around the strange man, inspecting to see if he was trust worthy or not.Hmm.. he isn't wearing the same cloth's as the freaks that had captured me at one point, so I guess he is trustworthy for now..

The celebi then starts tugging on the mans shirt trying to help him up.

Hinagiku:
"At one point I vas. But I came to this county to liberate pokemon from their task masters, but fate has cast me down another road. Can you direct me to what Pokemon Trainers call a Gym? This map is most confusing."

"Gah!" Daisy exclaimed. Swiftly, her Dragonite's arm swooped out to stop the man from falling into the mud. "Good catch, Zeph!"
Faye cried out, sensing something off.

"Anyway, the gym? So you want to battle Pryce?"
Liberate? Task masters? Sheesh, this guy's a bit on the odd side...

"EEEEH? Isn't that Celebi?" Daisy's eyes widened in surprise. Her pokemon became excited.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version