* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285692 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #345 on: February 24, 2012, 05:34:55 AM »
I woke up the next morning. Again, either no dream or dreaming of darkness. I then remembered where I was.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytvvUZYudb4)

I immediately jumped out of bed, And stretched my back. A voice came over the intercom.

The time is now 9 A.M. Will all squads head to the debrief room for today's assignment. New recruits, please head to the training hall to meet your instructor.

I ran over to my dog. He was already awake, probably due to me literally jumping out of bed. I started petting him on his heads, all of them.

-I don't wanna leave you alone, but I think I'll have to today.

He began whimpering.

-Don't worry, you'll see me later today, probably around noon.

This set him back into a good mood. He licked my face, and then stood up, and began running circles around me.

-Haha, okay, I'll be back later.

He stopped running, and walked up to me. I pet his head again, put on my hood so it covered my eyes in shadow, then left the room. I closed the door behind me, but simply stood in the doorway. I wanted to see which members I would see first, the ones I recognized anyway. I looked around, seeing rebels, some human/chosen, some monster, opening various doors, and exiting, heading towards the main hall. I still stood here, hoping to meet up with someone I recognized.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:36:39 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #346 on: February 24, 2012, 05:39:56 AM »
The time is now 9 A.M. Will all squads head to the debrief room for today's assignment. New recruits, please head to the training hall to meet your instructor.
" Oh god... I'm so freakin tired..."
Shock lay on the floor of his new quarters. He hadn't slept in this kind of bed for a while, so it was completely natural that he had forgotten he wasn't in his hammock, with the old rickety metal wires to keep him from falling off. That, and that...horrible dream...kept him from sleeping very well. He'd make it though.
Maybe.
Slowly, he attempted to drag himself out of the room, not bothering even once to look up from the floor he still lay on. He'd go lay on Ayara's floor. She wouldn't mind.
Wait...murderous pillow....
He sat up, and glared at the pillow Ayara had messed with last night. Not funny at all. She had reverted it, and even then, he still had a nightmare. Such a wierd one though... That man...human...thing..... He seemed awfully familliar. But, Shock had never seen a man with silvery blue hair like that. What am I thinking. Crazy dream. Not real at all....
Shock, finally frustrated with sitting on the floor stood up groggily. " I'll head over to the training area... That's what the announcement said..."
He pushed his door, open, and fell to the ground.
" Five more minutes.....They won't mind......."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:52:23 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 24, 2012, 05:44:08 AM »
I immediately saw the guy from last night open his door and fall to the ground. I walked over to him.

-Need a lift?

I extended my hand out to him to help him up.

(Remember, you can't see the upper part of his face, which includes hair and eyes, because of the hood.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:08 AM »

At that time Axyl was allready awake, she gets out of her room and looks arround, some moviment in the halls as she starts walking to the training hall like she promised to Wrench, soon she gets there she walks up to the part where the instructors would be, and stands there looking arround to the rebels in the room

"why do i have to train rebels to stealth?... seriously, they wont use it in the future..."

she sighs as she leans agaisnt the wall looking down
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #349 on: February 24, 2012, 06:11:03 AM »
" Need a lift?"
Shock lazily looked up. Ahh. The one with the cloak from last night. He flailed his arm about sleepily, before finally grabbing hold of the chosen's hand. " Yeah... Thanks. Just really tired...." He rubbed his eyes, and flattened out his bed head. " Dat pillow...." He glared back into his room, then looked back at the chosen, quickly letting go of the chosen's hand. " You? Probably slept better than I did."
He glanced back. He'd wait for Ayara, knowing how uncomfortable she was around a crowd. Had a svere case of clausterphobia, he assumed, for the moment, Maybe he'd ask her later about it.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 24, 2012, 06:41:28 AM »

Leeta shoots out of bed from the loud sound, Solomon keeps sleeping.How does he even sleep through that?

Leeta slaps Solomon To wake him up, he stumbles out of bed.Aw.. did you have to wa-.... were supposed to do something aren't we?

We need to head to the training hall.

Okay..

Solomon and Leeta walk out of there room and see someone who looked familiar(Darkstar) Trying to help someone up....You look familiar... where have I seen you before?

(Say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 24, 2012, 07:06:35 AM »
The boy's hand flails around until he finally grabs it. I pull him up off the ground, and he starts rubbing his eyes, yet still holding on to my hand. I try to shake it away, but he has a firm grip.

-Yeah... Thanks. Just really tired....

-I can imagine.

He flattens out his bed head, and turns back to his room, still holding on to my hand.

-Dat pillow....

(XD)

-Come on, it's fine! Just an embroidered pillow.

I shake my hand a little more, and he finally lets go.

- You? Probably slept better than I did.

-I wish. I woke up too many times last night.

He glanced towards the door of the girl from last night, the one who messed with his pillows.

-I guess you two are friends?

I hear a familiar voice heading towards me.

-You look familiar... where have I seen you before?

I turn to see the boy with the metal arm and the girl with cat ears.

-Oh, I remember you! You tried to kill me just before I got knocked out! So, how goes your morning?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
.....In my defence you had been stung my psycho venom and almost broke my rib cage!

Leeta facepalms as solomon tries to defend himself.Yeah, but you could atelast tried to knock him out instead.

OH COME ON! who's side are you on anyways?!

Neither.

Solomon facepalms and looks at the one guy again.Well...uh...Good? Yours?

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »
-.....In my defence you had been stung my psycho venom and almost broke my rib cage!

-Yeah, but you could at least tried to knock him out instead.

-OH COME ON! who's side are you on anyways?!

-Neither.

-I think I may have been aiming for your skull, but that's no reason to try to kill me if it wasn't my fault.

-Well...uh...Good? Yours?

-I guess good since I didn't wake up in a box in an alleyway.

(BTW, he has his hood covering his eyes in shadow, and has his weapon strapped to his back.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2012, 08:33:14 AM »
Shock chuckled at the cat girl, and the boy with the metal arm converse with the chosen who had helped him up. Apparently, the metal armed boy had tried to kill the chosen net to him. THeir conversation was pretty funny. " You guys seem like pretty good friends too," Shock smiled, finally replying after observing the conversation for a bit. " And yeah. That chosen from last night was my travelling huddy. She's a bit harsh sometimes. So I'm curious as to why she laughed at me... So mean..."
He remembered these two. They were also standing in the gateway last night. Hnn...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »

I woke up when I heard the announcement. I quickly get up off the bed and look around. I didnt see any speakers at first, but then I saw a small indent in the wall. I shrug and walk out into the hall. I see the two boys from last night, with another boy with a metal arm and a girl.

Well...uh...Good? Yours?

I guess good since I didn't wake up in a box in an alleyway.

I walk to them.

*Yawn* Good morning.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 24, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »
Wow, lots of people...and also in my defense I knew there was a high chance of you dodging the knives!

Leeta starts laughing.You know, You just can't win no matter what can you?

I am resisting the urge to tell you to shut up, since I would get killed.

You realize you just told me, right?

Eeeyup, I was more subtle though.

Leeta slaps Solomon, unfortunately for her, she slapped the armor on his arm.Ow!

Thank goodness for armor.

Solomon Looks at the one guy again.So no dog today?

Leeta shudders when Solomon mentions the fire hound.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 24, 2012, 11:24:15 PM »
I opened my eyes and glanced over at the wall. A speaker of course. I got up, gabbing my weapons.
I suppose I can leave my rucksack here...
I buckled on my sword and slung the quiver over my should I headed over and opened the door, stepping outside and shutting it behind me. I looked around and saw Shock and some of the others from last night talking with each other, along with the people who had been outside the gate. I walked over to them, a little wary of the fact that there was 5 people.
Too many damn people this early in the morning...
I could here a few parts of the conversation as I walked up, mainly Shock.
And yeah. That chosen from last night was my travelling huddy. She's a bit harsh sometimes. So I'm curious as to why she laughed at me... So mean...
Ahem.
I cleared my throat as I walked up behind Shock.
You really shouldn't talk about people when they're not around. Although, I suppose I probably did embarrass you last night...I apologize. (she's in a half-decent mood cuz she got a pretty good nights sleep.)
I nodded to all the others standing there.
Morning.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #358 on: February 25, 2012, 12:36:28 AM »
Salreth led me into a large room with a variety of weapons neatly organized into type, then even further by size and model. She tells me to join the other people already gathered in the hall and goes to join another person standing against the wall. I look around at the humans, monsters, and chosen that are standing in a large group talking, most of which are nearly twice my size. I swallow and attempt to be social.

"Hello, I Ualgarg. Nice meet all you."

They look down at me and chuckle a bit before greeting me in kind, maybe they weren't as bad as I though...

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 25, 2012, 01:19:43 AM »
The boy and girl where blabbing on about an incident they all experienced, and then that girl came out of her room and was standing behind the other boy.

Ahem.

She didn't look all that happy since the boy was talking about her behind her back.

You really shouldn't talk about people when they're not around. Although, I suppose I probably did embarrass you last night...I apologize.

She nodded at the rest of us.

Morning.

Good morning.

I look at all the others.

So, did everyone get a good night sleep?
. . .