* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285664 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #390 on: February 26, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
Axyl glares at the boy and the girl looking at them still mad

" Everyone, if you want to say or ask anything, you raise your hand and ask me first, then you can say or ask what you wanted, since i frogot about this detail and you you two newbies made the perfect example, you will be the first candidates to run the course i will establish after i conclude all i have to say"

she looks arround at everyone else to make sure they got it
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 26, 2012, 07:23:09 AM »
Ko and minion made it to the next town. The buldings seemed more stable than the last one, and in the center was a large stadium made up of random bits of metal, wood, and concrete. Ko smiled as his head filled with the ideas of all the foes his sword would cut down.

Think we should get started on our search?

Relax minion. How many times do we get to go on extended leave down here anyways. Besides, Utopia doesn't have an arena due to it being barbaric, or something.

But our mission..

Quiet you. There are better odds that Cyrus is dead anyways. Without any backup, that poor bastard may have ran into a bad group and got beaten to within an inch of his life, only to die in the wastes and become zigarex food. If you want to look for info, fine, I'll go the arena.

Minion left Ko to search for key info, and Ko walked over to the stadium. However, before he could get 10 feet from minion, three gang monsters blocked his path.

1-It's not wise for a guy like you to be wondering around here.

2- Sometimes humans that step into this place find themselves not alive anymore.

3- ~Growl~

Step aside if you know what's good for you. You're not intimidating anyone, especially me. I mean, did you even hear yourselves.

Before the monsters could react, Ko pulled out his blade, and they started to cower.

Move aside, or you're going to find yourselves untangleing your intestines from each others.

The monsters moved and ran off. Ko was smiling the rest of the way to the arena. The man in the window looked at him, and pointed to a sign that said "All who enter must abandon hope here."

I never had any hope, only the lust for battle.

The man in the window handed him a slip of paper. It had the time Ko should return, along with his entry number.

Thank you my good man.

Ko stepped away and felt like he should grab a drink.

Let's see now, some kind of bar. Best place to get 'information'

Ko walked towards the western part of the city, keeping an eye out for his fix.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 26, 2012, 07:29:11 AM »
Solomon leans over to Leeta and whispers in her ear.Told you we were screwed...

Agreed.

Solomon and Leeta both facepalm and Shut up.*They both say this, and its under there breath*.Why does she hate us?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 26, 2012, 07:38:28 AM »
Axyl sighs and looks back at all the rebels

"Moving on, after i got here i was told i should pass down my abilities to you all, but since i know most of you preffer to go straight at the enemy, this won't stay in your heads at all...I'm here to teach you all about Stealth, does any of you newbies wants to tell me what does Stealth means?"

She looks arround the room for someone to put their hand up

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 26, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »
I raised my hand, but didn't say anything. I didn't want to make a bad impression like Leeta and Solomon already had. I looked around the room. Not many others had raised their hands. Most likely because it was a vague question...

(Remember, you can't really recognize him because his hood makes his face too dark to see.)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:55:59 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #395 on: February 26, 2012, 11:16:26 AM »
The female that Salreth had gone to stand next to was giving a speech on stealth. I decided that this would be a good time to show the rebels that I was good at something. I quickly vanished and reappeared on the person's shoulder. I hissed in her ear, and before she could react I was back in the crowd like nothing had happened...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:18:21 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 26, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
Axyl looks at the rebels and noticed where the hiss came from, she sighed and looked at them

"First of all, im not in the greatest of moods right now, so unless you imp want to be cooked on a stick at my lunch i suggest you stay quiet...and i know it was you, thats one of the important parts of Stealth, you need to have good sences to hear or see anything."

sighs and sees the boy with the hood with the hand up

"you there with the hood, explain to everyone what does Stealth mean"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »
I lowered my hand.

-Keeping your presence unknown from enemy eyes and ears so you can take them out efficiently, or steal object or information.

Saying this reminded me of all the times I had to steal foods from local shops. I had basically just restated my #1 rule when trying to get food for myself.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #398 on: February 26, 2012, 08:13:38 PM »
Shock flinched a bit at Nemo's definition of the word Stealth. Spot on. So, he had also been a theif. Or, had at least dealt with one. Shock was pretty sure everyone should of have known the definition, considering that they were from the Underlands. You couldn't really make a living down here. " Stealth involves being aware of your surroundings. Fading into your hiding place, unnoticed, and yet noticing everything around you. Hard to do when you're hungry...." Shock leaned back on the wall behind him. He could be stealthy when he felt like it, and hunting for things on the brink of stavation, was NOT one of those times. He chuckled, and glanced over at Ayara, before looking back up at the instructor. When he was hungry, was one of the times he wasn't stealthy. But, then again, some of the funniest, best things happened when he wasn't.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 26, 2012, 09:58:39 PM »
She listened to both of the defenitions and nods to them

"Both of you are correct, but a more accurate definition is that Stealth is the art of the unseen, you blend with shadows, your feel soft as silk and your presence unknown, i know you must think i said the same thing 2 times but i didn't, blending with shadows is to hide in any shadow without being seen, and by your presence unknown is to leave everything the way it was before, like you were never there to begin with.

she sighs and looks at them

"dont take me wrong, both of your answers were good answers, i only added information... when i was in Utopia, being an Assassin was diferent when using Stealth... when i was assigned to gather information, i would be asked to not kill anyone, which was something i never did, i never killed anyone on information gathering... when i was asked to kill anyone, i would go in, kill the target and literaly make him fade from existance, like he was never there to begin with, i wouldnt leave a trail or blood or anything, that is part of being Stealth, you leave everything like you were never there to begin with

she looked at them

"my apologies if i was a bit confusing, so, any questions?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #400 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:07 PM »
I jumped onto the head of one of the taller people and did my best to get the speaker's attention.

"Ualgarg have question!" I jumped from the man's head and landed in front of the speaker's feet.

"Say Ualgarg want to take what isn't his, get thing for friend. What Ualgarg do to take thing unnoticed? Item very important to Ualgarg."

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 26, 2012, 10:18:38 PM »
she hears the question for the imp and glares at him with almost a death stare

"that will be rule number 1 here, and that goes for everyone in this room, if you ever use the Stealth i will teach you to steal for your own, and not to help the rebels in anyway, just for your selfishness, i will personlay hunt and clean you, Understood?"

She then gives the same stare to everyone in the room

"i was called here to this room by Wrench to teach you how to use Stealth, so it may help the rebels in the future, not to try and steal candy from a candy store... Any more questions?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
What she said angered me. I wasn't a common thief, I stole to feed myself!

"Ualgarg not common thief! You live with valuable thing people kill for! You live afraid of sounds! Live life where you steal to eat! Ualgarg steal to live!"

I could feel my hands getting hot from the Napalm I was forcing to stay in my hands. Then I felt Salreth's hands clench mine.

"She is a friend Ualgarg, do not be angry at what she said. Come with me over to the combat training area and relieve your anger on some drones."

She let go of my hands and started walking towards a larger area with various wooden weapons. I hissed at the teacher that insulted me and ran after her...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2012, 11:02:07 PM »
" Hey, so taking food to feed some of the rebels if we run out of supplies is a crime?"
Shock spoke, eyes pointed straight at the floor. It was amusing, and the Imp made a point. He didn't want to anger the teacher, but it was something he was curious about. If someone wasn't willing to share food, and you were all out, were we supposed to starve?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:06:44 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2012, 11:09:26 PM »
wrench comes into the training room.

If I may interject. The rebel base has a Food Alchemizer, which can create food out of thin air. The technology is quite complex, and we analyze it every day in order to prevent a catastrophic meltdown. we always have enough food, and we are always happy to share with the residents of the underlands. However, raiders make it increasingly difficult to deliver food, so our delivery team needs to be the best fighters they can be.

We also do not condone killing of any kind. Axyl and a few others have gained special permission when it comes to that, for they do not kill for the hell of it.

I apologize for interrupting Axyl, but the training course is ready when you need it, and I would like to see how these recruits handle it.

Wrench had other motives, but having a robot face made it easy to hide those.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword