* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285519 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2012, 11:50:50 PM »
Salreth stopped in her tracks and turned around at the sight of the old robot that walked in. I didn't feel any metal in it's frame, so I wasn't scared. Something about it's face and the tone of it's voice told me that is was hiding something, but I didn't have the slightest clue what that could be. I vanished and reappeared on it's shoulders.

"Ualgarg try."

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #406 on: February 27, 2012, 12:13:41 AM »
Shock turned curiously to the old looking robot. Food Alchemizer, huh?" Thanks for explaining, " He said as the old man-robot finished speaking. He turned his head back downward, waiting for the teacher to continue. Who was that old robot?
Axyl, huh? So that was the instructor's name. She was licensed to kill
. He glanced around. Her face was familiar. Not just from yesterday, but from somewhere else. But, yet, not the same face..He let his mind slip into a different mode: daydream. Maybe he would remember something. And, Ayara could always brief him on the situation..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:27:50 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2012, 01:43:29 AM »
"you all should try to listen well, since i said steal for your own, if the reason is for the rebels, its ok, but only from people that have too much, not from poor people, i only will kill anyone that uses the skills i teach to steal for their own selfish reasons"

Axyl looks at the rebels then sees Wrench coming in

If I may interject. The rebel base has a Food Alchemizer, which can create food out of thin air. The technology is quite complex, and we analyze it every day in order to prevent a catastrophic meltdown. we always have enough food, and we are always happy to share with the residents of the underlands. However, raiders make it increasingly difficult to deliver food, so our delivery team needs to be the best fighters they can be.

We also do not condone killing of any kind. Axyl and a few others have gained special permission when it comes to that, for they do not kill for the hell of it.

I apologize for interrupting Axyl, but the training course is ready when you need it, and I would like to see how these recruits handle it.

"its quite allright, thank you for your presence"

She gives a kind smile when she looks at Wrench and looks back at the rebels with a serious face again

"allright, since you allready know, those two will be first to go over the course, so mind telling me where is the course this time?"

looks at Wrench
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2012, 02:48:53 AM »
To simplify things, the training courses have been moved to the dungeon area. These recruits were going to see it sooner or later.

The floor moved, and started it's descent deep underground.

As we descend, I shall tell you about the next facility. The dungeon is a training course of my design, but there are aspects of it that are made for specific reasons. You are going to run a stealth course designed by Axyl here, but instead of me explaining it, I'll leave it to her.

The floor reached the bottom and lights came on, revealing a large doorway.

Axyl, when you are ready, pronounce your protocol, and the dungeon will change to the one you have ready. And I haven't forgotten about you my shoulder happy friend.

Wrench picked up the imp from his shoulders and placed him on the ground.

(In Imp language)
~You may take on this course, I feel you will have a large advantage in it, having your ability. And do not worry about the beings you will see. They are machines that  are designed to help you train.~

The rest of you, the machines you see from entering that doorway, I assure you, will not kill you. They are designed to knock you out, and their weaponry is not lethal in any way.

Wrench walked towards Axyl and handed her a Monitor band. (Think of the scouters from DBZ)

You can use this to see how the recruits are doing in the course, and you will have full control of what happens as well. Just give me the word, and my autonomous program will do as you wish.

(This means that you can willingly change the course Aqua, without me having to post. The course is up to you to decide how it runs.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2012, 03:14:36 AM »
The machine picked me up and set me down on the ground. Then he blew my mind by speaking in Imp.

~You may take on this course, I feel you will have a large advantage in it, having your ability. And do not worry about the beings you will see. They are machines that  are designed to help you train.~

I looked down the tunnel, the overwhelming stench of mold and other putrid smells flooded my nostrils. I looked at the machine, Salreth, and the other called Axyl.

"Let Ualgarg know when you ready, then Ualgarg beat training."
My tail twitched as I waited to know that the course had been activated, I was very nervous about the beings the machine had mentioned, but I had no choice but to finish this course.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2012, 03:59:08 AM »
Axyl looks at the computer and starts imputing the commands in it as the robot start moving left and right , in the end , only 6 robots were in there, they were quiet and waiting the start of the protocol, she gets the band and places it on her ear and looks at the two from before

"allright lets get started, this is a level 3 protocol, that means its not the easyest of all, but its not that hard to complete, i disabled the robots moviment sensors to only light sensors, which means, if the light they send from their optics hits anything moving, they will come for you and you will fail, the girl will go first, Any questions?

she looks at them

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2012, 07:08:30 AM »
Solomon chuckles a bit and leans over to Leeta.So, she picked a cat for stealth eh? that could be good or bad..

You realize you go after me, right?

Yeah yeah, were about to get snapped at for talking, so if she snaps at us one more time after that, for helping proving her point, and getting lost, I might be Pi**ed.

Heh, yeah.

Leeta looked at the silver haired woman.I have a question, when does it start? Also, is there a time limit?

Also, we allowed to say... destroy them?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:10:04 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2012, 10:27:21 AM »
Shock's eyes widened, as he was snapped back to attention by the ground being moved. His back was sliding agaoinst the wall, having the feel of a rugburn. To avoid ripping his shirt, he approached the crowd, tripping a bit, and feeling his stomach lurch. The robot was explaining basically why the ground was moving.
"To simplify things, the training courses have been moved to the dungeon area. These recruits were going to see it sooner or later.
As we descend, I shall tell you about the next facility. The dungeon is a training course of my design, but there are aspects of it that are made for specific reasons. You are going to run a stealth course designed by Axyl here, but instead of me explaining it, I'll leave it to her.
Axyl, when you are ready, pronounce your protocol, and the dungeon will change to the one you have ready. And I haven't forgotten about you my shoulder happy friend.
The rest of you, the machines you see from entering that doorway, I assure you, will not kill you. They are designed to knock you out, and their weaponry is not lethal in any way.
You can use this to see how the recruits are doing in the course, and you will have full control of what happens as well. Just give me the word, and my autonomous program will do as you wish.
"
The ground finally stopped moving, much to Shock's pleasure. He did not like this moving platform. While he backed up a bit to join Ayara again, Axyl moved to go mess around with a computer. He was glad these weren't lethal. He would of have ditched if they were. THe female human, once finished, put the strange device on her hear, and spoke.
" allright lets get started, this is a level 3 protocol, that means its not the easyest of all, but its not that hard to complete, i disabled the robots moviment sensors to only light sensors, which means, if the light they send from their optics hits anything moving, they will come for you and you will fail, the girl will go first, Any questions?
"
Shock heard Leeta and Solomon ask a few questions. So, he decided to too.
" If we fail, will we get booted?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »
I have a question, when does it start? Also, is there a time limit?

Also, we allowed to say... destroy them?

" If we fail, will we get booted?"

She looks at them and goes to them

"they cant be disabled in this level, you have to go through it with out the light hitting you, simple as that, and you girl can start now, 10 minutes is time limit, and no, you dont get botted, but you will get a more tough training than others that do good"

she goes to the computer and presses a button, making a time appear over the start signaling the start of the test

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 27, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »
I stood in my corner, listening, careful to lean away from the wall during the time it was moving.
Non-lethal, huh...I suppose that's a good thing. So we gotta use stealth...I can do that.
I glanced up as Shock inquired about being booted if we fail, and watched as the woman started the test. I watched the cat-girl, Leeta, waiting for her to go.
Best to watch and make sure those robots don't have any tricks up their sleeves.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #415 on: February 27, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
Shock felt himself inching quietly back into the corner, back pressing against the wall. Ayara seemed to be inspecting the droids from far away, to make sure they didn't have any tricks, other than what had been said. " Gonna use your wings? Or, are you gonna walk?" Shock heard himself inquiring the chosen next to him. She could easily practice both, although on foot was better.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #416 on: February 27, 2012, 11:40:57 PM »
I was disappointed I didn't get to go first, but it would give me the chance to watch other people make mistakes and learn from them. One of the other people started to back up into one of the corners. I decided I would make friends with this person, so I quickly moved from my current position and onto his shoulder.

"Hi, I Ualgarg, who you?"

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 27, 2012, 11:46:19 PM »
I glanced up at Shock as he came back next to me.
Gonna use your wings? Or, are you gonna walk?
I gave him a withering look.
I'm planning to walk, thanks. First of all, I really don't try to advertise my powers. I'd much rather stay unnoticed than be sitting there showing off. Second, I don't want to insult our instructor by doing something like that for a simple evaluation exercise. Third-
I looked up at him, mildly insulted.
I don't NEED my wings for this. I prefer to rely on myself, not my powers.  I don't just fall back on my ability whenever I need to do something.
I went back to watching the robots, careful for signs that I'd ruffled his feathers-as annoying as he is, I'd rather not have someone around who dislikes me, no matter how much of an idiot they may be.
Hi, I Ualgarg, who you?
I looked up as I heard a voice from slightly above (Shock's taller than Ayara, being a 16 year old boy versus a 14 year old girl) and next to my ear.
Oh, it's that imp that popped up next to Axyl and that old robot...
I looked at it for a moment, but didn't reply, mainly because it seemed to be speaking to Shock, being as it was on his shoulder.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2012, 12:16:23 AM »
" I'm planning to walk, thanks. First of all, I really don't try to advertise my powers. I'd much rather stay unnoticed than be sitting there showing off. Second, I don't want to insult our instructor by doing something like that for a simple evaluation exercise. Third- "
Ayara gave him a withering, insulted glance"-I don't NEED my wings for this. I prefer to rely on myself, not my powers.  I don't just fall back on my ability whenever I need to do something. "
" Hi, I Ualgarg, who you?"
Shock nearly jumped 5 feet into the air at the voice, being closer and different from Ayara's. " Wh...Wh..." He looked on his shoulder, curiously. It was a monster. An Imp, by the looks of it. He was intelligent, obviously being able to speak, although is speech was a bit wierd. " I...I'm Shock. N..nice to meet you.."
He couldn't help but shake. At first, that thing was all the way on the other side of the room! How did he get over here so fast?! Shock looked nervously at the Imp, before relaxing a bit. If he had remebered well, Imps usually were only good with stealth. Not much of a threat, considering that they were fobidden to steal.He smiled now, and chuckled. " I'd bet you'd put us all to shame if you went out there first. Or, maybe Ayara would. We won't know..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2012, 12:21:53 AM »
The person jumped so far that I fell from his shoulder and nearly hit my head on the ground. They gathered themselves for a moment and then tried to make a joke, I didn't get what was supposed to be funny about it.

" I'd bet you'd put us all to shame if you went out there first. Or, maybe Ayara would. We won't know... "
"Ualgarg try to make friends, sorry if he scared you. Please forgive Ualgarg"

I look to the direction he was talking in and see a younger female, I jump from the ground and onto her shoulder.

"I Ualgarg, what your name?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:26:55 AM by Mr. Fox »