* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 240711 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #675 on: March 13, 2012, 02:42:56 AM »
I look around and notice Ayara and Shock sitting with the boy near the entrance. Odd, he seemed... different somehow. Must be my imagination. I walk over to them.

Hello, again. Are you feeling a bit better, erm....

I didn't want to bring up his name, but I couldent keep calling him "boy" or "person" everytime I see him.

Sorry, but what should I call you by? I know you do not like me to talk about your name, so do you have a nickname?
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 13, 2012, 02:49:44 AM »
-Hello, again. Are you feeling a bit better, erm....

He paused for a moment.

-Sorry, but what should I call you by? I know you do not like me to talk about your name, so do you have a nickname?

-Hmm? Oh, you mean him. Yeah, he hates the whole name thing.

He points his thumb at himself.

-But you can call me X.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 13, 2012, 02:57:42 AM »
Solomon Notices that shock, the crazy morphing girl he forgot the name of,the guy that doesn't have or know his name(not noticing the thing that should be off...), and the monster that helped the imp that is friends with the paladin....I think Our group it over there...I think...

Leeta looks over to where the group is.Ya think?

Yep.

Solomon and Leeta walk over to the group.So, whats going on now?

What she said..

Solomon Looks around.So, anyone have a idea on when it starts?

(Note: My character got here right after Darkstar's character said his "name")

(Say if Anything needs to be changed..)
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 13, 2012, 03:03:19 AM »
Hmm? Oh, you mean him. Yeah, he hates the whole name thing.

Weird, he's talking about himself like he's not even there, if that can possibly make sence. He points at himself with his thumb.

But you can call me X.

I tip my head a little to the side.

...Um ... okay, X, if you say so...?

Then I remember something.

I need to be alone for a while. If I come out with red eyes, don't listen to anything I say.

Wait.... red eyes....? .... X, what exactly happened?

So, whats going on now?

What she said..

I look and see the metal boy and cat girl from before.

... Nothing, I guess.

So, anyone have a idea on when it starts?

No idea.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 13, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »
-Wait.... red eyes....? .... X, what exactly happened?

-Well...Let's just say bad things happen when my eyes turn red.

(Which, by the way, they still are.)

-So, whats going on now?

-What she said...

The boy with the metal arm and the cat girl walk up to where we're sitting.

-...Nothing, I guess.

-So, anyone have a idea on when it starts?

-No idea.

-Me neither.

But 'X' didn't even know what it was they were talking about.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 13, 2012, 03:36:57 AM »
Axyl goes into the training room and sets it for combat training, more detailedly, Hand to Hand Combat, she treats her wound first on the side of her torso with some bandages and looks arround at the room

"i guess i should get started, lets get these bots ready for a beating..."

she goes to the console and puts the training type set into the computer, as she starts by warming up, after 5 minutes or so, she was ready

"allright, im ready... lets do this..."

she puts on a pair of black fingerless combat gloves and starts the program, making the bots attack her, as she starts beating them  hard, loud sounds of metal being hit could be heard from the outside of the room
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 13, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »
As the last of the recruits roll in, Archie and wrench notice the collar around X's neck. They turn from the group to discuss briefly.

Ok, tell me what happened with him.

Found it.... I see. Split personality, violent tendencies, and it seems the control collar was placed during the event. It looks as though the other personality has a strangle hold still. He has schizophrenia. It is treatable, but we don't have any medicine to help.

I'll tell him to head to his room..

No, we don't want to alarm anyone and cause curiosity. It might be too dangerous.

They turn to the group.

Alright, it's time to begin the training session. You see, when out on the field, you may find that there is no chance for a one on one match, you may have other fights around you. This evaluation will help us determine how you can handle yourself in the field while other things are going on as well.

Such things that happen when everyone is fighting are stray bullets, powers going awry, and the occasional clash in which two groups are in the same area, in this case, two pairs fighting close to each other. I will pari you guys up, and you will spar with eachother. There will be times when you need to dodge an outside threat while focusing on your foe.

Do not hold anything back.  Use your full strength, and I trust that none of you will seriously injure one another. If your partner calls forfeit, you end the fight, and get out of the way of others.

The pairs are:
Ayara and Shock
X and Urusu
The paladin and Ualgarg
Solomon and Leeta
You may begin immediately. Oh, and to those wearing collars, they will temporarily deactivated.

The collars made a loud beep, indicating them being off, and Archie and Wrench took a step back, prepared to join in when necessary. Wrench calls to shock.

Did you figure out the grappling hook function yet? This may be a good time to try and figure it out.

The terrain around the entrance is rocky, and has a few pipes sticking out of the ground. A collapsed building is only 20 feet away. wrench and Archie take quick note before the sparring begins.

Ready....BEGIN!
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 13, 2012, 07:16:39 AM »
-Ah, combat training. That's what we were talking about.

-The pairs are:
Ayara and Shock
X and Urusu
The paladin and Ualgarg
Solomon and Leeta
You may begin immediately. Oh, and to those wearing collars, they will temporarily deactivated.

X was delighted to hear his collar beep and deactivate. Then X finally took in all the information, and stood there, slightly confused.

-Ready....BEGIN!

-Wait, what the heck is an Urusu?

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #683 on: March 13, 2012, 12:42:54 PM »
Shock looked over to "X" as he decided to call himself. An Usuru? The boy scratched his head for a second. Oh! That monster's Usuru! So, at least he wouldn't have to ask later.
" Grappling Hook function!? Oh Sweet!"
Focusing on the task on hand, he backed away from Ayara. The training had started, and he needed to stay attentive. She was quick, especially with the wings. He'd have to remember that. So, he drew his yo-yo, switching it to shuriken mode, holding it lightly. She had arrows, and as long as he could dodge them, even at the last second, he'd be okay. Those things were deadly. He wasn't one to make the first attack, against a lady. Nope. He'd let her go first. Hnnn... Maybe he would attempt to use it as a grappling hook, as wrench had suggested. Finger in the loop, he launched it, until it grabbed a ledge of one of the pipes high up, before shouting:
" Hey! have fun, lean from this, and DON'T kill me!"
He yanked hard, struck a pose, and the infinitum yo-yo immediatly began to draw the string in.
Ahhh! I forgot about my height problem!!! Uhhgh... Suck it up, dude...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:30:19 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
I listened to the explanation and pairings, and looked at 'X'. He wasent the same guy I knew before, this was different, I should keep this between me and him for now.

Wait, what the heck is an Urusu?

That is my name... oh, and by the way...

I jumped back a few feet, quickly scanned my surroundings, and calmly took a figthing stance.

Let us get started, shall we?

I knew his main attack, he can control elecricty at will, and that weapon he has can amplify that power. There were many pipes sticking out of the ground, and it was pretty rocky. It was almost perfect, but I'd need to be careful.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 13, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »
Alright, it's time to begin the training session. You see, when out on the field, you may find that there is no chance for a one on one match, you may have other fights around you. This evaluation will help us determine how you can handle yourself in the field while other things are going on as well.

Such things that happen when everyone is fighting are stray bullets, powers going awry, and the occasional clash in which two groups are in the same area, in this case, two pairs fighting close to each other. I will pari you guys up, and you will spar with eachother. There will be times when you need to dodge an outside threat while focusing on your foe.

Do not hold anything back.  Use your full strength, and I trust that none of you will seriously injure one another. If your partner calls forfeit, you end the fight, and get out of the way of others.

The pairs are:
Ayara and Shock
X and Urusu
The paladin and Ualgarg
Solomon and Leeta

I looked up at the announcement.
So, I'm up against Cat-boy, huh...?
I watched warily as Shock backed away and took out his yoyo. It wasn't the lead one, I could feel that much.
I watched while he threw the yoyo-hooking it into a pipe above.
Hey! have fun, lean from this, and DON'T kill me!
I watched as he struck a pose and rose into the air.
Isn't he afraid of heights...? What an idiot.
I gave him an evil grin.
Oh don't worry, you won't die...But I can't guarantee you won't get a bit banged up. So do try your best not to.
I slid my bow off of my shoulder, drawing and nocking an arrow in seconds. It was a blunt tip weapon-not fatal. But it would still bruise pretty well. I drew and sighted, keeping a slight lead on him.
Ready to rumble, Cat-boy?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2012, 11:28:31 PM »
" So you're threatening me? Hahah! I'm gonna enjoy this quite a bit!"
He swung around as the makeshift grappling hook reeled him in, and then, he realized that he couldn't move much and climb at the same time. He had also forgotten about her killer aim, although he had JUST reminded himself about it. Not to mention the fact that he was pretty much helpless.Oh wow, that was stupid.
Keeping an eye on the chosen, he placed his feet against the pipe, sort of propelling himself upward. His head was getting dizzy, and he held on even tighter. Don't look down... don't look down.... DAMN, I looked down. He groaned, and shook his head. What a horrible idea, trying it so soon. I'm gonna have to get her to the building for this to be helpful.
" WOAH! HEY!" Shock flailed his legs about, as an arrow zinged past him. His shirt ripped slightly. " This is my favorite, not to mention ONLY shirt. ASDFGHJKL-"
He propelled himself upward faster, another arrow struck him, this time, in the arm. " YEAHHHHHHH! That fricken hurts!!!"
Finally, the top. He jumped, retrieving his yo-yo, and staring down. " PTHBBTTTTT! Ow!"
Another arrow to the foot. He hopped a bit, then glared down, swinging his yo-yo, the small, razor blades extended. " Good news for you, is, that these aren't too sharp. They will only cut a little!"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:31:05 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 13, 2012, 11:36:41 PM »
I took three shots at him as he climbed-one grazing, two making contact.
I need more practice...My average's fallen too low for comfort...
He made it too the top and was glaring down at me, swinging his yoyo, blades extended.
Good news for you, it, that there aren't too sharp. They will only cut a little
I looked up at him calmly. Not like that was much of a challenge.
Quite cocky now that's you up high, aren't you? Don't look down. I'm guessing it would hurt to fall from up there. Falling, no, PLUMMETING to the ground, with plenty of time to imagine yourself  breaking as you hit the ground...watch your footing. (another evil grin, by the way.)
I sent off another two shots in rapid order, then set my stance to prepare for a counterattack.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #688 on: March 13, 2012, 11:52:11 PM »
" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!"
Shock flailed his arms, taking a good look at the ground oh-so-far down (not actually. But, he's using his oh-so-vast imagination). " C'mon! NOT COOL!"
Two arrows from Ayara shot, and made their mark, one to his forehead, and another to his shin. RAAaHHHH!!!! He staggered back, fell back, and, using his yo-yo to grip the other side of the pipe. "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON, YOU KNOW THAT!? I DON'T USUALLY LAND ON MY FEET!!" The boy yelled, hugging onto the pipe and his yo-yo string for dear life. He couldn't see the girl: he had landed on the other side.
Maybe, hand to hand or weapon to weapon combat ON THE GROUND would of have been a good idea, after all.
" Thank goodness for Wrench and the grappling hook idea." He said soflty to himself, propeling himself down quietly.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 13, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »
I smirked as the boy shouted and flailed, and almost smiled when he fell over and yelled at me.
How amusing. You'll have to do better than that if you want to avoid injury, you know.
My smile disappeared.
*quietly* Right on the mark, Cat-boy. I am horrible. You should learn that now, so you don't wind up hurt later.
I couldn't see what he was doing now, so I stayed put, watching. Ready to move, shoot, or draw at any moment.
Hello there.