* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 240708 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #690 on: March 14, 2012, 12:08:45 AM »
Hnn... THe building's too far, Shock though. I'll have to lure her over there, discreetly. Stealthily. haha. Look at me. I'm starting to forget the stelath test already.
He smirked from his position. He was pretty sure she could see him, but knowing (or, at least, thinking he knew her) her, she probably wouldn't expect him to come at her.
"...You should learn that now, so you don't wind up hurt later."
Shock stopped. What did she say? He didn't hear her clearly, he had only caught the last part. No matter. It was probably her making a statement about her next move.
He retracted his yo-yo, as it made a soft noise against the metal. Once the yo-yo made it to his hand, he charged out again, quietly, feet making almost inaudible noises against the ground (save for the sound of scattering rocks).
He launched it outward, aiming for her arm, to get her back for hitting his shirt, smiling all the while.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:11:26 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 14, 2012, 12:21:09 AM »
I watched as he slowly finished lowering to the ground, content to let him. His feet touched down, and he paused for only a moment before running at me, his yoyo before him, ready to strike. I could see it, closing quickly...
I ducked to the left, throwing my bow over my other shoulder and drawing my sword, quickly and easily knocking the yoyo aside. I straightened, holding my sword to the side with my right hand, spinning it once to make sure it was in the proper position, then straightening it again and holding it before me.
Don't insult me with an attack like that. I'm not one to be underestimated because of my appearance.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #692 on: March 14, 2012, 12:31:43 AM »
" Don't insult me with an attack like that. I'm not one to be underestimated because of my appearance. "
" Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me! Since when did you have a sword!?!"
Shock backed up, as the yo-yo returned to his hand. " I should probably start wondering if you have a gun back there!!"
He backed up a bit more, then grinned, already retracting the small shuriken blades.  " Haha! Good thing this thing has TWO functions!"
He was glad he hadn't shown her the other function earlier. Although it was a bit early to bring it itn, he would do it anyway. At lwast give him a sporting chance. He pressed the button on the side of his yo-yo, and it quickly transformed into it's double-ended  over-sized scalpel. " Tehehehe."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:52:46 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 14, 2012, 12:35:58 AM »
I've had a sword this whole time. You just never noticed it.
I watched as he changed the yoyo from a shuriken-type to something resembling a giant scalpel, giggling.
I raised an eyebrow.
If you think you can beat me with a giant scalpel, then go ahead. Come at me, Cat-boy. Let's see what you can do.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:43:30 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 14, 2012, 01:35:57 AM »
That is my name... oh, and by the way...

Urusu jumps back a few feet.

Let us get started, shall we?

-I couldn't agree more!

Instead of firing off an electrical blast like I normally would, X dashed forward, and swung at Urusu, axe blade aimed for his neck. If he didn't duck, he'd be decapitated.

(Internally)
-You know, this is a test for me, not you.

-Ask me if I care.

-Screw you.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 14, 2012, 01:44:20 AM »
I couldn't agree more!

He charged at me, like a moron in my perspective, and swung the axe blade, aiming at my neck. I duck just in time and punch him in the gut, enough to almost make him hurl that food he ate at lunch. I couldve easily sunk my hand into his stomech with my claws, but this was just training. I wrap my tentacle around a neerby pipe to help dash away, then recoiled my tentacle.

That the best you can do?

((If there's anything wrong with this post, I'll edit.))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:46:21 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 14, 2012, 01:46:46 AM »
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....I gotta fight you?! Oh wait...

Solomon Looks and see's metal pipes.I'm not Screwed after all..

Yes you are.

Leeta starts running at solomon, and he starts running for dear life towards the pipe.Runnign, running, runniiing...

Solomon grabs hold of one of the metal pipes and turns it into a shield, Leeta swings right as solomon brings the shield in front of him to block the attack, he also turns his metal armor on his arm into a sword.En guard?

Leeta jumps up and grabs another metal pipe.AW!

Heh..your dead...

Solomon and Leeta start Sparring, Solomon Then as he goes to block one of Leeta's hits Looks over and See's Shock and The crazy morphing girl that he had forgotten the name of..Huh, Wonder how that's go-

Leeta hits Solomon hard and he goes flying.DAMN!

Don't turn your back to your opponent!

I know! I know! I was watching shock get beat up though...

Solomon Looks back at Leeta after getting back up and goes to hit her with his sword, she dodges and goes to hit his back, he  turns around real fast and hits her in the face with his shield.EAT SHIELD IN FACE!

Leeta then gets back up and runs at Solomon, Solomon brings his shield up, she jumps up and then gets behind him and Hits him hard enough to knock it so he drops his shield.No!!

Leeta then grabs his shield and hits him with it, she then stands on top of him signaling his defeat...Can someone get her off me?

Nope,I'm enjoying having beaten you again.

Solomon rolls shaking knocking Leeta offShouldn't you finish your opponent before saying you've won?!

Oh You've gotta be kidding m-

Solomon hits her hard with his shield.Why do I even have my sword if I don't use it?

Leeta gets back up and they continue fighting.

(Say if I need to change anything..)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #697 on: March 14, 2012, 01:50:17 AM »
Shock stuck his tounge out. "  Stop being so much better than me."
He spun his new weapon a few times, then pointing the stabbing end at the chosen, as if taking her up on a challenge. " I'm not too sure about this, but Wrench said this is sharper than my older one. So, try not to make contact. Kay?"
He spun it around again, carefully, as not to drop it (he has had past experiences where he's dropped it on his foot, and he had a few bruises from then.), to return it to it's sharp cutting end. He was slower in attacking this time, making a quick jab at the head, teasingly. He wouldn't attack as quickly as planned. Her scar proved that she would put up a fight(Haha! As if I hadn't noticed that already!), and was serious about it. But, he wouldn't let her win this time. Especially since she had beaten something he was actually good at: Eating Food.
He assumed a fencing stance, looking at her carefully, before making a quick slash at her right arm. His arm wobbled as he did, something he couldn't help. His hand was holding it a bit below the original yo-yo, forcing his arm to work harder to hold it up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:00:01 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 14, 2012, 01:52:23 AM »
Urusu hits us - yes, us - in the stomach to hard I can sense X is having a hard time holding on. This might be a good time for me to intervene, but I'll wait until he's at his weakest.

-Damn you!

X lands on his feet, and fires as many scatter shots as he could.

-Die die die die die die DIE!!!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 14, 2012, 01:59:19 AM »
He seems to stumble a bit, dizzily, he glares at me.

Damn you!

He fires many small shots of energy, hping to hit me.

Die die die die die die DIE!!! (Why does that remind me of Vegita from DBZ?)

Wow, he's mad. I swiftly dodge a bit of the barrage and start running around him in a circle. If I keep this up until he tires, I can give him a finishing blow. (None-deadly)
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 14, 2012, 02:03:44 AM »
The remaining blasts start moving towards Solomon and Leeta, about to hitting them if they didn't do anything.

X stops firing when he sees Urusu run around him in a circle.

(You didn't specify the size, so I'm gonna assume it's small.)

X flipped the weapon up-side-down and hit Urusu with the 'holding part thing'.

(So above the spike at the bottom, about where he holds it to fire electricity into it. By the way, post 700, this is going good!)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 14, 2012, 02:10:31 AM »
Leeta jumps over Solomon and See's a lot of electricity from the battle between the monster and no name.

GET DOWN!!

What?

Leeta barely gets down, Solomon Not so much, his metal attracted most of it, and he didn't get down.  Leeta starts figuring out if Solomon Is dead Or just out.After Finding out that her friend was just out she looks at where The monster and "him" were fighting

THANKS a lot A**HOLE! Now I gotta scrape my friend off the ground!

(say If I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #702 on: March 14, 2012, 02:10:36 AM »
"Die die die die die die DIE!!!"
Shock turns for a quick second to see what was going on, as Ayara began her attack. X was going crazy, and the electric shots were flying everywhere: mainly towards Leeta and Solomon. So, he didn't have to worry about getting hit, as long as he didn't get in those two's way.
Hmm... I've got the chance. I'm gonna get a head start in leading her to the building. I don't think I'll be able to use this thing much longer... he thought, as he quickly scooted away a few feet. He heard Solomon fall to the ground, and Leeta start to complain. He chuckled, Preparing to attack again, or defend. Whichever came first. He didn't even care if he had made contact or not. He just needed to get her into a better area, like the building. He could go back to using his yo-yo there.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:47:11 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 14, 2012, 02:18:50 AM »
He hit me in the stomech with the handle looking part of his weapon, when did I get so close? Oh well, didn't matter at the moment. I quickly jump back. I need to be more careful, he was just teasing me with that blow, he could've electrocuted me. Well, he's a bit angry, and that just gave me an idea.

I din't pay attention to her, besides, she was mainly yelling at 'X'.

What's wrong 'X'? Short a circut or two?
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 14, 2012, 02:21:39 AM »
The hit connected and Urusu flew back a little.

-You're very welcome, Leeta!

What's wrong 'X'? Short a circut or two?

-Oh, I don't think I'll be the one 'shorting out' at the end of this.

X motions for Urusu to "Come at me, bro!"