* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241278 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Night| Weather: Windy
« Reply #840 on: April 19, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »
I pretty much ignored the cat-boy while he chattered. I didn't really care, anyway. I was ready to keep looking, when I heard a scratching noise behind us. I whipped around.
Oh, you gotta be kidding me...
There, charging towards us, were a bunch of insectoroths.
I quickly dropped the lantern off to the side, and drew my sword. I slashed at the closest one to me, quickly cutting off a claw and then continuing to decapitate it.
Cat-boy, you better get your butt in action if you don't wanna get swarmed.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #841 on: April 19, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »
Shock shrieked, even higher than he had screamed when Axyl had attacked him. He whipped his yo-yo out, and put it into it's shuriken mode. " Where the heck are these coming from!?" he asked, as he spun his yo-yo to ward off one insecteroth, killing another. He did NOT want to ge stung. THat wouldn't be fun AT all, especially since they were known to MELT things.
" Do ya think they're edible?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 20, 2012, 12:18:31 AM »
(I could have sword I posted, but I apparently lost the entire post.)

That's upsetting. I would hate to bang through the walls though.

I looked back to the book for a moment, until Archie picked me up.

What are you doing?

Hope you don't get vertigo from this.

Vertigo from wha-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

He jumps high into the air, slamming down on the floor, kicking up some dust. Somehow, the floor didn't collapse.

Infinium. Even I can't break through that. I only knew that wrench and a few weapons are made of it, but I guess this generator is so important it's protected by the stuff.

Oh...well...that's too bad...

Archie sets me down, and I try to regain any hope of being able to walk straight again. Archie sees something sticking out of the book.

Something's sticking out of the cover. Looks like a note of some sort.

He takes it and rips the cover off, letting the note fall to the ground. He picks it up and reads it.

287 X, 100 Y. That makes no sense to me at all.

Coordinates, either on a grid or geographical ones...Can I sit down? My head hurts...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 20, 2012, 03:18:08 AM »
Well, I guess we're going to have to get a map then. Go ahead and rest, when you're ready, we'll head out.

Archie decided to do some exercises while he waited for nemo. He laid flat on the floor, and began to to push ups. The bandages that hid his face started to come loose, but he couldn't feel it. A small portion of his rotted skin began to show.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 20, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
I took the weapon from by back, and set it down on the floor. I was going to sit down, but with how dizzy I still felt, the best I could do was fall flat on my back. Archie began doing push ups on the floor. After a few minutes, I was able to sit up. I looked over to Archie about to ask him about how we would find a map, but I saw his bandages come off his face, revealing rotten flesh. So of course, my natural instinct is to point and-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-*ahem* I, mean, uh...There was a spider! Yeah, A HUGE spider, but I killed it! I killed it good. And, I-uh-threw it over there! Over there to the left.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 20, 2012, 03:43:54 AM »
Arhchie was startled by the scream so much, when he rose, the rest of his bandages came off, showing a face that resembled a corpse. He quickly grabbed the bandages and turned away from nemo, wrapping them around his face as fast as he could.

Sorry about that, I'm so used to wearing these that sometimes I never feel when they fall off. Don't worry, I'm not offended.

Tightening the bandages, he turned back.

Feeling any better?

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 20, 2012, 03:57:56 AM »
Archie quickly stood up, letting the bandages fall off, revealing more of his decaying face.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

He turned around, wrapping the bandages around his face again.

Sorry about that, I'm so used to wearing these that sometimes I never feel when they fall off. Don't worry, I'm not offended.

Oh no! I -um- thought I saw another spider! Not, a robot! A robot spider that shoots lasers from tentacles on it's ba-

Feeling any better?

Uh-Yeah! Much better! We should see if we can find that map! Hehehe...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 20, 2012, 04:01:51 AM »
Let's head back to wrenches area. He has one on the wall, though you may have to power it up.

Achie went towards the secret exit from the dungeon and climbed the spiral staircase in wrenches room. He barely got to the top when her heard a commotion from outside the room.

What the hell is going on out there.

He wasn't sure if he should go out and see, or stay and get the location the note said first. He needed nemo alive, and he couldn't risk anything right now.

Axyl's a light sleeper, so she may already be helping. I better get the place first, and let her handle this.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 20, 2012, 04:13:07 AM »
Axyl since she started hearing noises of the monsters coming inside the base, she got up right away and came out off her room, heading to the monsters directly as she was let to outside

"dammit where are all they coming from?... where is archie in times like this?.."

she keeps on fighting monsters non stop , all she wnted was some sleep and quiet and now she had to deal with this

"if Wrench was ok, this wouldnt have happened...dammm"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 20, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »
I grab my weapon, and we climb the staircase back into the observation room. A commotion can be heard emanating from the hallway.

What the hell is going on out there.

Let's find out, shall we?

I ran forward into the hallway, finding three insectoroths to greet me.

Oh...hi there.

I quickly fired a flurry of bolts, pelting the three with an endless wave of electricity. After a few seconds, it smelled like a barbecue. I stopped when I thought they were dead. One made a weird clicking sound, and I blasted them all some more. I stopped a couple seconds later, finding them all lacking sound or motion. I took a deep breath, letting the barbecue smell fill me with memories of my old home.

Ah, reminds me of home...I hate home.

I ran further down the hall to see how else I could help.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 20, 2012, 04:28:40 AM »
No, wait! Damnit!

Archie chased after nemo. He would hate if something bad would happen to him, now that they're so close to getting the generator back up. He barely got out of the door when a grenchlar charged at him. Archie grabbed it by the horn and tossed it behind him. The monster got back on its feet, and began charging again. This time, the hypno eye took over the monsters movements.

Archie readied for another grab when the grenchlar took a hard left towards the wall, and used it to get around archie and bite on his leg.

AHHHHH! That hurts you little freak!

Archie began to punch it as hard as he could, until the shell on the monster cracked, the shards sinking into it's skin. It only bit down harder, since the eye was making it ignore pain.

Get off!

Archie kicked as hard as he could, launching the monster off, causing it to leave behind it's teeth. The monster died from blood loss. Archie began to pry the teeth apart, but they were in pretty deep. He decided to just ignore it, and chased after nemo again.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 20, 2012, 04:42:22 AM »
Running down the hall, I found a group of Zigarex. The first jumped at me, aiming for my skull. I quickly ducked, and slammed an axe blade into it. It writhed on the floor in pain, as blood spilled from a giant gash in it's midsection. The group caught on, and attacked. I fired a couple bolts at them, which took down two of the remaining six, but the four pressed on, ready to rip the flesh from my body. I began running in the other direction, my hood falling off my face.

Wait...don't I have a dog that can breathe fire?

I ran through the halls, yelling 'Cerberus!', trying to find him, as well as sending the occasional bold backwards towards my enemies.

Meanwhile, my dog had hidden himself in the safe confines of my room, the door pried open by another chosen. He was sleeping on my bed, since X told him he could. He was awoken by a faint sound by the door, finding a zigarex had entered. It slowly creeped forward as he tried to back away, finding that ever-so-inconvenient wall in his way. The zigarex was soon right next to him, when out of fear, Cerberus' heads all scorched the former's entire body until it was burnt to a crispy, black pile of flesh. Excited about his bravery, he ran down the halls, passing Ayara and Shock, looking for his master, to give him the good news.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #852 on: April 20, 2012, 04:58:57 AM »
" Oh my-" Shock fell, as the giant three-headed dog ran by. Was he usually so excited!? What was even more inconvenient, was that An insectoroth was right above him. Quickly transforming his weapon into it's large scalpel form, he defended against it, although struggling to get up. The dog DID help to throw off the rest though. " What the heck is even going on?"
He finally managed to push the creature back, and split it down the middle, and he took the distraction the dog caused, to impale another. He grossed out at the sight of the dying bug against the wall, and frantically began to swing his weapin aroung, almost hitting Ayara in the head QUITE a few times. The corpse flew back and rammed into another one, and he turned curiously. " Cerebus, where 'ya goin'?" Shock turned. Ayara wouldn't mind if he left for a little bit. So, he casually peered down the hall in the direction of Cerebus. He then looked aroung twice, and quickly dashed into the direction of the fire dog. He wondered how everyone else was fairing.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 20, 2012, 05:19:23 AM »
Cerberus ran down the halls, running in circles, past monsters and rebels alike, trying to find Nemo. He finally heard my calls, and found me running from a pack of zigarex.

Oh, thank god you got here!

I stopped right next to him and turned around. He barked at me a few times until I quieted him.

Now, don't be afraid, just scorch the livin-

The next thing I knew, my jaw dropped, because he let loose an intense wave of fire that obliterated the entire group of them.

I am so proud of you! C'mere, you!

I have him a big hug, very impressed with his bravery.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 20, 2012, 01:45:38 PM »
Archie was limping onward, blood dripped from the wound in his leg. The eye sense his weakness, and called all monsters to attack him. The monsters stopped what they were doing, and all began to head towards archie.

Just as I thought, a hypno eye. We got to kill it.

Archie didn't want to do this, but he increased his body mass, ripping off the bandages and shredding his coat. The wound closed up in the process, but the teeth got stuck inside of his leg.

Hurts like hell, and I hate having to become this.

He bowled through cluster of monsters, heading straight for the entrance. If anyone were to see him run by, they might confuse him for one the monsters.

(Darkstar, your character knows what he looks like)