* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241279 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Night| Weather: Windy
« Reply #855 on: April 20, 2012, 11:17:38 PM »
I kept moving, slashing at the Insectoroths as they advanced.
You guys are REALLY annoying, you know that?
I killed another one by stabbing it through the head, then looked up while I pulled my sword out. That three-headed dog was running by, and Shock was following him.
What a great idiot...Doesn't he know it's not good to separate in a fight against multiple enemies? Ugh. Best go follow him.
I killed the other two insectoroths around me, and then freed my sword and ran, following Shock and the dog.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #856 on: April 20, 2012, 11:24:29 PM »
Shock ran around the corner, and clenched his eyes shut the moment he saw the scorched zigarexes. " Hey, Nemo. What's going on?" He cautionsly, with his eyes closed, made his way around the bodies, through the dim light, and into the area where Cerebus and the glowing chosen was. He turned so that he wasn't facing the monsters, although horribly disturbed by them. " This is just awful. I can't deal with these things. How did they even get in?"
He paused, eyes wide with horror, at the "creature running up behind the chosen, and that just passed.
" AUUUUUURGHHHH!!!" He pointed and screamed as Archie ran by. " WHAT IS THAT THING!?!?!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 21, 2012, 01:11:46 AM »
We finaly managed to kill the Grenchlar, somehow, and I went out to the halls to see all the chaos and charred corpses.

What the?

I see Nemo with Cerberus, and I was about to go over to them to ask what the hell was going on, and some... thing charged by me with a horrifying face, and it was three times my sise.

WAAAH! W-what the-?!

It was fighting the other monsters, so it's probably on our side.

Oh.... uh, okay?

I run over to Nemo and that one guy, who was also a bit freaked out.

WHAT is going on here? A grenchlar charged into the infirmary earlier with two zigarex!
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 21, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
Hey, Nemo. What's going on?

I stood up, finding Shock had found his way to us.

Oh, hey there. Just watching my dog incinerate some monsters. You?

This is just awful. I can't deal with these things. How did they even get in?

Well, the front door is wide open for airflow, so I would assume that has something to do with it.

A crashing sound could be heard from down the hall. I turned to see a monster barreling towards us, fighting off other monsters. I jumped out of the way, just before it hit us.

AUUUUUURGHHHH!

He pointed and screamed at the grotesque thing as it ran by us.

WHAT IS THAT THING!?!?!

Urusu came and joined us as well.

WHAT is going on here? A grenchlar charged into the infirmary earlier with two zigarex!

It took me a moment to realize, but I couldn't forget a face quite like that one.

That thing is Archie! And I think he's clearing them out!

I noticed he had something stuck in his leg. I recognized them as Grenchlar teeth, from the day before I joined the rebels.

I think he's in pain. Let's see if we can help.

Cerberus immediately understood his duty, and picked me up in his jaw again, throwing me into the air, and landing on his back.

You have that perfected to an art, don't you? Uh-Nevermind, just go!

The two of us darted forwards towards Archie, trying to look for a way to help.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #859 on: April 21, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »
" THAT THING IS ARCHIE!?!?!" Shock shrieked. He noticed that the boy and dog were headed off, so he screamed again. " DOn't leave me here! I can't- WAIT UP!"
He gave Usuru a quick look over, then Ayara, and flailed his arms. " Either those mosters are gonna tear this place apart, or ARCHIE here, will! We gotta go help~" He almost struck an heroic pose, but then he remembered the burnt Zigarex corpses, and assumed a sickened pose. " Ugh.. Poor Zigarex..." He shook his head. " Heads up, if we run into some Zigarexes, I'm NOT fighting them. Just...No."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 21, 2012, 01:30:35 AM »
I raised an eyebrow at what was going on.
Chaos reigns supreme, apparently...
My eyebrow went higher as Shock said he wouldn't fight Zigarex, but I didn't ask. I don't pry.
I have to agree. We should do something to help. To start, we should follow Nemo-he's seems to know what's going on. And Archie might need some help.
Hello there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 21, 2012, 01:35:03 AM »
Me and Shock practicaly both exploded at the same time.

THAT THING IS ARCHIE?!?!?

THAT THING IS ARCHIE!?!?!

Nemo quickly jolted off with Cerberus, leaving us. Shock looked at me and Ayara(who i just noticed) and flailed his arms.

Either those mosters are gonna tear this place apart, or ARCHIE here, will! We gotta go help~

I have to agree. We should do something to help. To start, we should follow Nemo-he's seems to know what's going on. And Archie might need some help.

I nod to her, then Shock struck a heroic pose, but failed when he saw the burnt zigarex corpses.

Heads up, if we run into some Zigarexes, I'm NOT fighting them. Just...No.

I shrug a bit. Alright, i'll just leave you with the grenchlar then~. Of course I was joking.

I ran past him. I'm going on ahead.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 21, 2012, 01:37:12 AM »
I scanned the area around us quickly, checking that the zigarex were really dead.
The monster from the infirmary shrugged and made a joke.
I'm going on ahead.
I nodded, then turned to Shock.
Come on, or I'll leave you here.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #863 on: April 21, 2012, 01:49:51 AM »
" WHAT!? YOU WOULDN"T DA- Oh wait. You would." Shock wiped his head, and frowned. " And, for the record, i haven't beem screaming like a little girl. It's...just... my throat." He ran, to catch up with the others. He knew they had been joking about the grechlars, but most definitely NOT the leaving behind. And, of course, that's what he was scared of. Besides killing the Zigarexes, or Archie, for that matter.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:02 AM »
Archie mowed through monster after monster, launching them into the sides of the walls. Some of the more fragile ones died instantly, others only had broken limbs. For whatever granchlrs remained, they were only disoriented, but fine. When he made it to the entrance, he could see the eye floating in midair, giving out the orders.

You caught me at a bad time, I forgot to put my makeup on.

He jumped high into the air, and landed in front of the creepy thing, unleashing a shockwave from impact,. The eye was blown back for a few seconds. It attempted to take control of Archie.

All I hear is noise from that pathetic brain of yours. Now, come here so we can fix this.

Archie grabbed a hold of the monster, and held it tight in his fist. The eye automatically synched up with him, and he used his influence to stop the attacks. He ordered the other monsters to leave, far away, and never return. every single invader began to leave. Once they all were out of the base, he used the hypno eyes back up plan, and had their heads explode from psychic energy, and finally finished up by crushing the monster in his fist.

That settles that, I forgot how powerful I am in this form.

His rage subsiding, he returned to his regular size. Embarrassed that his face was revealed to everyone, he clenched on the note as hard as he could, and started to walk towards his vehicle.

It's time to leave. No one was supposed to see me this way. I'm a monster, even more so than any other.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 21, 2012, 03:08:29 AM »
We caught up in time to see Archie finish dealing with the last of the monsters, the Hypno. He shrunk, and returned to his normal self, only without the bandages. I saw that a lot of people were looking away. I didn't. I watched while he started walking towards some sort of vehicle, very quickly.
Hey. Where're ya goin'? You're our instructor, aren't you? I don't think it would be good for you to be leaving anytime soon. We're gonna need all the help we can get, with the base like this. Right?
Hello there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 21, 2012, 03:18:02 AM »
I was following Archie, till he stopped, and the monsters left. Then he smashed the hypno eye and looked around. He shrunk and quickly started to a vehicle.

Hey. Where're ya goin'? You're our instructor, aren't you? I don't think it would be good for you to be leaving anytime soon. We're gonna need all the help we can get, with the base like this. Right?

I walk to him.

She's right! Archie, your the only one left besides Axyl, and we need you now more than ever! You cant just leave!
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #867 on: April 21, 2012, 03:24:07 AM »
Shock just hid his face in his hands. " I'm sorry I screamed! It's not that deep! Really!"
He realized it wasn't his fault, but still. He couldn't help for feeling guilty. They were going to need as much help as possible.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 21, 2012, 05:21:00 AM »
Axyl kept on fighting and didnt stoped for a bit, seeying everyone arround fighting as well made her fight harder and harder

"damm they just keep coming... seriousl...."

she starts seeying Archie going to his vehicle and quickly disposes of the insectoid in front of her

"ARCHIE, Where the hell are you going? get your ass back here or im braking your legs so that you are forced to stay"

she glares at him, even if it seemed like anger, she was mostly worried about the rebel's morale

"You realy want to disapoint Wrench? who its everyday using his life for our own good? and wrench even trusts you alot, you realy want to disapoint him?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 21, 2012, 05:36:11 AM »
Archie didn't want to hear any of it. He got on the transporter, and started it up. It wasn't affected by the EMP from earlier, and began it's warm-up.

Wrench will be awake soon. IF he wants me, he can come and find me, but right now, I have to go.

He moved the machine in a spot away from everyone else, and with a loud pop, disappeared. He ended up at what look like an abandoned shack on the other side of the underlands.

Home sweet home. Wonder if it's exactly as I left it.

He opened the door to the shack, and it fell off the hinge. It was more than fifty years ago since he last slept here, and it was always a safe haven back then. On a rotted old table was some holo drives containing all sorts of data, one of which was a map.

He activated it, and starting to calculate where those coordinates on the note were, which was what used to be a robotics lab.

That makes sense. I should get some rest, going to be a long day tomorrow.

He lied down, the bed collapsed from the sudden weight after years of not being used. All he did was stare at the ceiling.

I'm sorry everyone. I let you all down.

He fell asleep, with a tear on his cheek.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword