* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241398 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Rain
« Reply #885 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:14 AM »
I listened while Axyl spoke.
Well, that doesn't exactly sound like the most sunshiney news. Great.
I closed my eyes, thinking for a minute, until I heard Shock-
So, the sleepy Chosen's finally up. Nice hair.
Without opening my eyes, I replied:
For your information, I've been awake since before dawn. However, since most people aren't, include a certain Cat-boy, I refrained from wandering the base and possibly waking others up.
I cracked open one eye and scowled at him, growling-
And I'd prefer if you restrained from mentioning my hair. I can't help it if my hair naturally gets frizzy when it's raining out.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #886 on: May 03, 2012, 01:56:51 AM »
Shock grinned." Alright, I get it. Girls don't like it when us dudes talk about their hair. Note to self, buy Ayara a can of de-fri- "
He stopped talking, for fear of Ayara's reaction. She wasn't exactly a morning person, per say. He could be expecting a boot to the face in the near future...
He continued to sprawl on the floor, craning his neck to see Axyl, as she continued her speech. " Psst, hey. Ayara. That dude she's talking about. Thanks to your STUPID pillow trick, I had a dream about that dude. Wicked dangerous, if he can fight like Axyl. "
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 03, 2012, 03:04:41 AM »
She took a deep breath closing her eyes for a bit then looks at the rebels with a serious face

"Everyone here knows something that is common, we are Rebels, we are free men and women and mutants, because we dont accept how the world is divided.

This is our home, because of that we all protect it with our lives, no questions asked, like we did before agaisnt those monsters, and we protected it, even when our leader is down and out of comission, and why? because we are rebels, we think for ourselves, a Leader for us is what keeps us in order and gives us meaning, to protect, to treat our wonded, to repair, cook, everything, and now its time to pay him back, to show Wrench when he comes back that we dont go down because we are leaderless, we never go down, and we will never give up even with him down.

Archie and me are just like you all, we are rebels, all equals, even with us not here, you all have the capability of keeping order in this base because Wrench taught us how to, so lets do our best and show Wrench we are proud to be Rebels, and proud we will continue to be for him"

the Rebels start cheering as she finishes and suddently be quiet as Wrench talks in the intercomm, when its over she looks at everyone

"You heard him, he is allright, everyone, There are electronics to fix, people to treat and posts to guard, so go to yours posts"

she smiles to everyone as everyone cheers and starts leaving the room as she goes between them but taking a diferent direction than everyone, as she went to wrench's quarters, knocking on the door

"its me"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 03, 2012, 03:20:04 AM »
Wrench is looking at the monitors, assessing the damage. The computer was flipping the screens for him.

Welcome Axyl. computer, spin my chair around so I can face her.

The computer does at was requested.

I see you all had quite the experience while I was out. I apologize for my error, I had no idea how much power that young man held inside him. All my data on him is wrong.

His face become the robot version of serious.

My memory may be a bit fuzzy, but even I know what you are about to do today. Just be careful. I'll be watching from here and have some rebels stationed nearby to aid you if anything goes wrong. I guess you want to see your target.

The screen behind wrench switches to Ko, who seemed to be doing push-ups without touching his legs on the ground. He was holding onto the sharp edge, keeping balance on it, and hardly breaking a sweat.

Good luck Axyl, and do what you must do...On your way out, can you send in Archie? I need to have a word with him.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 03, 2012, 04:20:34 AM »
Axyl hears him and shakes ehr head

"Archie isnt here... he left in a hurry when our base was being attacked...

she goes to the door

"the kid that was with the hell dog was the one that was with him before the attack, you might want to talk to him... other than that.... thank you Wrench..."

sheleaves to go outside
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:52:57 PM by Aquashin »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #890 on: May 03, 2012, 01:07:52 PM »
Shock started to cheer. he HAD to admit, that speech was pretty well-done. He was almost completely motivated to defend the base. He'd have to, anyway.
Wrehch interrupted, with a report, and he cheered louder. " Finally! Some FOOD! Euh... I mean... Wrench is back!" He popped a shred of cloth off his shirt, and waved it around like a flag.
"... MAN, THAT'S MY FAVORITE SHIRT TOO!"
He groaned, and stuffed the cloth nto his pocket. He'd deal with his ripped sleeve later. " Hey, c'mon frizzball. Let's go scout the surrounding area. There might be monsters out there, ya know."
He leaped up, attempting to strike a heroic pose...
...but instead, hit his head on the underside of a table so many times, it fell on him. He rose a hand weakly, and waved it.
" Who...Who put that table there?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 07, 2012, 06:11:06 AM »
Computer, get me in contact with group 17 in the central area.

A few moments pass when a voice comes over on the radio.

Hello, Wrench. What the hell happened? Everything went dark, and we were debating whether or not to go investigating.

Don't worry about it right now. I need you guys to keep an eye out for Axyl. She is heading out there to deal with a threat the likes of which I have not seen before. Do not engage unless absolutely necessary. Understood?

Yes sir. Once we have visual, we will stay out of sight and wait to react.

The transmission ended.

Only a matter of time now. All I can do is hope.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #892 on: May 12, 2012, 01:05:03 AM »
I woke up to a gentle touch on my shoulder. Usually that meant I was about to be eaten so my first reaction was to hiss as loudly as I could.

"Stop your fuss! It's only me Salreth." I relaxed once I recognized her face.
"What time it? How long Ualgarg sleep?"
"It's only morning, you didn't sleep too long. Get up or you'll miss the day."

I jumped from the bed, did a little cat stretch then walked to the door of the room I was in. It slid open, the chaos of last night seemed all but forgotten. First thought that popped into my head, I'm starving!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 12, 2012, 03:37:28 AM »
Axyl goes to the outside as she gets into a hover car like archier took her the first time and puts only her katana on the shot gun seat, she takes a breather looking up to the cloudly sky as rain fell on her

"Rain... such a good weather for a fight like this..."

she sighs as she turns on the hover vehicle, then selects destination and suddently she was there, at the door to the coloseum, she comes out of the vehicle putting her katana on her lower back

"time to deal with him..."

she starts walking inside and gets to the counter, waiting for someone to get to her

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 12, 2012, 04:23:08 AM »
well that was..

Inspirirng.

Leeta and Solomon high five, the other girl rolls her eyes.you know how you guys owed me? I had a idea. You can pay me back by staying away from me. idiots.

Solomon then yells back.AT LEAST WERE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THIS!

Solomon grabs Leeta and they run out side, well kinda. he was pulling her with his hand that didn't have metal. they start to walk outside, when he feels a sharp pain on that arm, he looks over and leeta is in a corner.Rain. evil.

My arm...ouchies..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 12, 2012, 04:29:24 AM »
A sign by the competitors entrance says "Arena closed due to attacks yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Meanwhile by Ko

He sense something in the air, like eight pairs of eyes watching him from the north.

Just like Wrench to take extra precaution.

He stood stunned for a bit. Who was wrench, and how did he know to say that name? He got another headache like the one last night, a load of memories flashed before his eyes, one of which shows a little boy injecting some kind of liquid into his leg, knocking him out. When it was finally over, he noticed he was on his knees, sweating from the whole event.

I got to get my head together. I need to remember my objective.

He walks towards the north to find four men, all pointing guns at him.

Put your hands in the air and drop to your knees. You are hereby captured by the rebels.

Ko just stood there looking at the pathetic whelps.

Surrender you say? Drop to my knees you say? What if I do this?

He rushed the one near him and turned his gun on him, popping a couple rounds into the mans side. Teh others went to fire when Ko grabbed the leader and held him in front for a human shield.

Drop him, or your friend here will make a nice bag of lead.

1. Just shoot, don't worry about me!

Before any of them could raise their guns, Ko lets loose a barrage of fire into them, causing all of them to drop like flies. He turned the man around to face him.

Why hello Paul.

How did you..

I know quite a bit about you. I know a secret that you never told anyone, about someone that crushed your heart. A woman you confessed your love to, but she rejected you on the spot. You were new at the time, and you trained with her when she first arrived, and you tried to be her friend. But she wouldn't have any of it, she would run off to train with the hulk of a monster and that robot. I know of your secret, and I know of her. So you make an even more valuable prisoner.

Paul coughed a bit, blood coming out of his wounds.

And who are you referring to? I have no idea what you're even talking about.

He smirked a bit. Ko did too.

LIAR! You know who I am talking about Paul. You see, she is a friend of mine as well, and we're closer than you may think. Axyl, I am talking about Axyl, that low life, second rate assassin who dares side with the enemy of my city, and has humiliated me in such a way that I will not rest until I show her beating heart to her and squeeze every breath out of her lungs.

Paul was a little frightened. In his current state, he wouldn't be of any help.

And how do I fit into this?

Very simple. When she shows up, I will kill you. You have until noon to live.

He notices the radio on Paul and grabs it. He changes frequencies for a bit until he finds one that can be accessed anywhere in the wasteland, including Axyls communicator.

Attention Rebels, I have a nice prisoner here in the central part of the wastes underneath the city of Utopia. His name is Paul, and he was so gracious to become my next victim. I'm talking to you Axyl. If you do not come to this location by the time we agreed, he will die! I will make it my pleasure to end his life in the worst way possible, and I always wanted to see how long a person can be skinned alive before they die from sheer pain.

Back at Wrench

Wrench hears the threat, but knows that Ko will still kill Paul no matter what the situation.

Axyl, you need to hurry! I'm afraid there is nothing to be done about Paul, but Ko must be eliminated. I am placing him on the blacklist, which gives you full right to take deadly force. No prisoners, this monstrosity must be stopped!

Back at the arena.

The transporter needs time to charge up again, a second use so soon could cause it to malfunction. The only way to reach Ko would be to use it like a regular vehicle.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 12, 2012, 04:45:39 AM »
Axyl hears the announcement on her communicator and nods, going back to the vehicle

"im glad i packed everything yesterday..."

she sighs and goes to the vehicle, getting in, checking the energy

"well.. im glad i can drive fast "

she gets it working and floors it, going through the streets just like wind as she gets out of the town, going to meeting place

"im going to kill the bastard..."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #897 on: May 13, 2012, 04:43:32 AM »
Wrench has the loudspeaker activated. Just because the base is in a crisis, doesn't mean all processes should stop.

May I see the following cadets: Solomon and Leeta. Ayara and Shock. Nemo and Ullgharg. Please report to my quarters asap.

Meanwhile at Ko

It's noon, she should be coming soon. Good, time to make her go berserk.

And what would killing me accomplish?I'm no part of this fued.

Killing you would put me in a great mood. I'm already in a good one, so why not make it a great one?

Paul looked down steadily. Ko wrapped up his wounds then tied him to a rock using his own jacket. He was busy trying to rip it against the rough surface, but was too weak to make any progress.

Come on Axyl, I'm waiting.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 13, 2012, 05:39:45 AM »
Axyl was speeding up the vehicle even more as she was almost arriving at the place

"well... this will have to work at least for starters"

she kept on driving as her right hand was programing something on the vehicle quickly as she sees Ko in the distance and Paul on a rock away from him

"on the right place you damn bastard"

she speeds the Vehicle to the maximum speed, she had allready on her the things she needed, then at 40 meters she spins the steering wheel starting to make the vehicle spin as she jumped off high, as the vehicle went straight to Ko, when it gets to 5 meters distance between Ko and the Vehicle , she touches her pocket, making the vehicle explode right in front of Ko

((btw, i left this as open as possible for Ko to act))

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #899 on: May 13, 2012, 05:49:19 AM »
"Attention Rebels, I have a nice prisoner here in the central part of the wastes underneath the city of Utopia. His name is Paul, and he was so gracious to become my next victim. I'm talking to you Axyl. If you do not come to this location by the time we agreed, he will die! I will make it my pleasure to end his life in the worst way possible, and I always wanted to see how long a person can be skinned alive before they die from sheer pain "
Shock raised his hand at the sudden interruption on the intercom.
"Excuse me, sire! THat is completely immoral and irrelavent! Who cares how long it takes to flay a person! We all know they can only survive for a few minutes! This is unfair play! Give the guy a chance, he didn't do anything! I don't even think it's possible to die of pain! You can die IN pain, unless you're on the moon! But that's impossible, because -"
Shock was silenced by the sudden amount of looks on all sides, due to the random troll logic spouting out of his mouth.
" Shutting up."
He sat down under the table he had hit his head on.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--