* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241325 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #915 on: May 13, 2012, 09:49:13 PM »
The lift reaches the top, and a vehicle is ready to take Axyl to the Castle. Ko places her in the back seat then gets in the front seat.

Hand me your phone. I nee to let the president know about this. Oh, and pu her through X-ray. SHe is hiding explosives, and I want every single one removed before we get her into a cell.

The vehicle stated rolling towards the castl, and Ko made the call. A holo screen poped up with Tiberius o the other end.

Ko, what a surpris. How was your mission?

Cyrus has been found dead, and I decided to come home. I do have a surprise for you though.

Ko raises the phone to show an unconcious Axy in the back.

One of the rebels. I captured her and am taking her for questioning. She should wake up by this afternoon.

Excellent work my boy. Why don't you leave the questioning to me and you take a load off.

I shall have to decline that offer. I would like to do the interogation myself.

Very well. Get all the info you can from her, adn if she doesn't want to talk, make her.

The connection ended and hey were finally at the castle. Axyl was placed ona  stretcher and tied down. Once inside, she was rushed off to be x-rayed. During the process, they found multiple explosives, weapons, and triggers, whihc were roughly removed. Ko was sure to oversee the whole thing, explaining to check some areas in particular. Once the extraction was done, she was placed in a prisong garb and equiped with wrist and ankle bracelets to bind her if she got out of hand. The metal bars were removed, and she was placed in a holding cell until the tranuilizer wore off. Ko decided to head to his office to fill out some paperwork, and to get a shower while he had the time.

Note to self, next mission, take clean set of clothes.

Back at Wrench

Axyl! No, if I wasn't in this state,I could have helped. I don't have the manpower to rescue you, and no way to contact you, but I promise I will be watching from here. Hang in there, you can get out of this.

Archie

Archie awoke tied to some kind of machine. His bandages and jacket were removed and he was too disoriented to make out exactly where he was. He heard footsteps coming from in front of him, and a figure emerged from the shadows. Once Archie's vision returned, he was able to see the woman standing before him.

Who are you, and why did you decide to enter my home?

Her hands were glowing with energy, which hinted that she knocked Archie out with one fo the blasts.

My name is Archie. I am part of the rebels, and out here looking for some answers.

The rebels? I haven't heard from them in years. Bet that old bat Wrench is still running things.

How do you even know about Wrench?

That's a story for another time. I'm going to go take care of somehing, so sit tight.

She left the room. Archie figured that if she knew about Wrench, then she might know bout the bases secret. He decided not to break the ropes holding him and justtry to get on her good side.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 13, 2012, 10:03:52 PM »
Axyl started waking up after a while she was in a cell, she looked arround and looked at her body, noticed they all had removed all the explosives from her and inside her, she grinds her teeth and slams the way with her hand hard

"Dammit... all this because thye made a copy of me... im sick and tired of this"

she looks arround and notices the cameras, then realizes, if there are cameras, then Wrench would be seeying her

"he knows im here... he must not send anyone here... i will have to find my way out myself... even if i dont have anything with me...dammit... i will kill that bastard copy of me..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 13, 2012, 10:07:26 PM »
Sir, the prisoner is awake.

A little early, but ok.

Ko got into the elvator and went to the bottom floor. He walked down the hall utnil he reached Axyl's cell.

Bind her. I don't want any slip ups.

The guard watching the cell nodded and hit a switch, causing the bracelets on her wrists and ankles to lock together, preventing her form moving. Ko walks into the cell.

Well, did you enjoy your nap?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 13, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
She was in the cell when she suddently gets her bracelets to lock together, she sees him coming inside the cell

Well, did you enjoy your nap?

she smirks and sighs

"you should enjoy your copy life for now, you will die by my hand"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 14, 2012, 12:21:30 AM »
Ko steps closer to her.

Do it then. Show me your power, show me you can break those bracelets, show me you can turn the tide. Come on now, you can turn any bad situation in your favor correct?

He lets out a hart laugh. He sits down cross legged in front of her.

You probably think I'm going to interrogate you. That is no where near the case. I don't need you, I just have to wait for the right memory, and then I will lead the force to destroy the rebel base, and after that, all of the underlands. Then will Utopia really be as its name states.

So, why am I holding you prisoner. Well, I'm going to make you watch my conquest, the trial by fire that I will help reign down below. I will break your spirit, and once you're nothing but a heap of hopelessness, I will watch as you slowly die on the inside, drinking the tears you will cry with a side of Gorgonzola cheese.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 14, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
You probably think I'm going to interrogate you. That is no where near the case. I don't need you, I just have to wait for the right memory, and then I will lead the force to destroy the rebel base, and after that, all of the underlands. Then will Utopia really be as its name states.

So, why am I holding you prisoner. Well, I'm going to make you watch my conquest, the trial by fire that I will help reign down below. I will break your spirit, and once you're nothing but a heap of hopelessness, I will watch as you slowly die on the inside, drinking the tears you will cry with a side of Gorgonzola cheese.

she laughs out loud looking at him as she sighs after a bit

"its so cute that you think that way, tell you what, you can tell me that joke again if im still here in three days, sounds good?"

she smirks to him

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 14, 2012, 12:31:08 AM »
Oh, you can count on it.

He leaves the room. The door is locked and the bracelets let loose. Ko returns to the elevator and begins to rise, when another memory flash hits him. He sees the inside of the base, but not the outside. Every last detail of the inside proves it's inside of a cliff somewhere.

Just a little longer, I may need to talk to Weil about this.

He reaches the top and heads to his office to rest. That  last memory flash wiped him out.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #922 on: May 14, 2012, 02:40:42 AM »
I walked into the Mess hall and sat down, I wasn't sure if the food fabricator thing had been fixed so I didn't just run up and begin gorging myself. I looked around, not even half the usual people were here, it was deserted. I quickly grew bored of sitting around doing nothing so I jumped from my perch and left the Mess Hall. I still had no idea what I had done to piss Salreth off, I needed to find another female to explain her behavior to me, but I had no idea where to start, I couldn't just run around asking everyone I saw if they were female, or could I?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 18, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »
(Archie side story, GO!)

After a few moments, the girl came back into the room.

Alright, I'm going to let you go. But you better leave, and not return.

She untied him and stood on her guard. Archie slowly got up, making sure not to make any sudden moves.

You still haven't answered my question. How do you know Wrench? Plus, what is this place.

None of your business, that's what it is. And it doesn't matter how I know Wrench.

Archie pulled out the journal.

I think it does.

The girl took one look at it, and gave up the tight lipped act.

Wrench is my father, or used to be my father.

That's impossible, he's a robot, unless you're one too. He built you.

Well, yes and no. I used to be human, that is, until I had an accident. He didn't want to lose me, and he performed an operation. When it was all over, I became this, half human, half machine.

Then how could Wrench be your father?

Would you let me finish this! Have some patience.

Sorry, go on.

Wrench used to be a human too. He was a lead scientist at an old robotics corporation, designing machines to help people. The government wanted him to build weapons, but he didn't budge. He was working on a way to make people immortal.

On my 18th birthday, the government came out with a bio weapon, known as Virus 86. This promised to do what my father was researching. He came out with the answer in machines, but no one wanted to hear him. he became angry and wanted to sabotage them, designing a robot that would destroy the virus.

When he unleashed the robot, a large explosion occurred, causing the virus to spread at a rapid pace across the country. I was one of the many people affected, along with my father. I blacked out during the whole thing. When I finally awoke, my father was standing before me, looking burned. He told me what he had to do, and then showed me the wrench bot, claiming that he would transfer his memories into the machine, and we would both leave forever.

The transfer was a success, but the body he left behind was left to die, the virus was too far along for him to operate properly. I left with the machine, which wanted to be called Wrench. The memories didn't click yet.

That...that sounds ridiculous. I can't even believe it.

Well, believe it. The story is 100% true. My father, the great Wrench, is the one who caused the war and the epidemic. He almost killed me in his rage, and killed himself in the process. I'm still alive because he loved me more, and he left me with a metal husk that was made to act like him to keep me from being lonely. But why am I here and not at the base? Because that thing will never be my father. My father is dead, and there is nothing that will bring him back.

Then you have no problem telling me what is powering the rebel base? This journal said that something alive keeps it going, something that wants free.

I wrote that to chase people away from the base. The base is powered by a very large crystal that I think my father found before I was even born. Half of it is in Utopia, which I learned he helped to build after the epidemic. Turns out I was asleep for about 20 years. Missed more than I wished. He should have just let me die. The other half powers the base. That robot will tell anyone anything if you know the right phrases. It's just a piece of programmed junk.

Archie was a little relieved that the alive thing was just a prank.

Thank you so much. I guess I'll be going now...you said there are phrases? Is there any important ones I should know about?

As a matter of fact, there is. I guess it's about time I released him from his limited programming...

After a few minutes, Archie was back outside and hopped onto his transporter. With a loud pop, he was back at the base.

Wrench! Wrench! I'm back. I'm sorry for doubting you.

He screamed this as he ran down the halls and burst through the door. What caught his eye was the old robot staring at a screen, which had the image of Axyl in a prison cell.

Archie, where were you?

Archie turns to the door.

I'm afraid there is no way to help her at this moment. Ko has captured her, and is more likely keeping her on close watch. Going in would be too dangerous.

This is all my fault. If I didn't leave, if I just went with her, I could have helped, I could have stopped him... I

Archie, where did you go?

To find answers. Speaking of which, I have something to tell you. "Override 48760, release command: Stella."

Wrench started to convulse, and his eyes started to glow brighter than ever. When it all stopped, he stood up, and moves his arms a bit.

I see now. You met my daughter. I'm sorry you had to find things out that way.

Archie and wrench walked out into the main hall, wrench was eager to see all the rebels faces.

May I have everyone's attention. I will not continue until everyone still here is focused.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 19, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »
After several attempts out into the rain which all ended in a scratched up arm, Solomon and Leeta head back into the base, they see Wrench without his cane.Leeta leans over to solomon.Uuuuuh..what happened to his cane?

I have no idea. but he said to focus. So focus.

Focus...Focus...focus...

Solomon and Leeta sit there and they wait for everyone to get there, so wrench can start his speech or whatever he was going to do.

while they waited they decided to do something. Look around the room for people they knew. they saw shock for one, under a table.. they continued to look..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »
I decide to temporarily ignore Shock. And his comments. I listened while Axyl spoke, and then when Wrench spoke, I was about to head to his room, when Archie ran by, yelling. I watched, and after a few moments, both him and Wrench came out into the main hall.
May I have everyone's attention. I will not continue until everyone still here is focused.
I looked up, ready for whatever news he may have for us.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #926 on: May 20, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
I jump to the shoulder of a tall person and focus on the person the voice came from. It's Archie, he seems distressed, anxious. I lean in closer to the person's ear. "Uallgarg confused, what going on?" They sush me then turn back to Archie.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #927 on: May 22, 2012, 05:25:13 AM »
(First the Ko post)

Ko fell asleep in his chair. He woke up to check the camera in Axyl's cell.

She is still there, just sitting there. Enjoy it while you can, that will be the only comfort you get for a long time.

A message beeped. Tiberius popped up on his screen.

I want a full report. What did you learn?

The base is located in a cliff somewhere. The exact location is still a mystery, but I'm this close to getting it.

I'll send teams to check the outer rim for any strange areas.

Hold off on that. If we move too fast, we may alert the rebels, and they might be able to hide it from us.

Fine. I trust you to handle this mission once you get all the info.

The screen went blank. Ko had a splitting headache. The memory flashes stopped for now, but he couldn't help but feel sorry for Axyl and the rebels. He pushed the thought out of his head and decided to rest up some more.

(Archie and Wrench)

I have terrible news. One of our own has been captured. she is being held prisoner in Utopia, and there is nothing we can do about it. Ko is still alive, and an even bigger threat now more than ever. They have a new tactic that makes anyone superhuman.

A video monitor came up and showed the fight between Axyls and Ko, who looked like he gained a large amount of muscle in a short time.

If Utopia has this, it is extremely risky to walk in and try to save her. I know she can handle herself in the situation.

Instead, I have decided to go as usual until we figure out a plan to rescue her. You will be sent on missions around the underlands. These missions will work to your advantage, and help you improve your strengths as well as weaknesses. I have special assignments for our new members, so I would appreciate it if you all would come see me immediately. everyone else, report to your officer to get the schedule for today.

Everyone except the new members spanned out to complete repairs, run deliveries, or solve a conflict somewhere.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 23, 2012, 02:01:16 AM »
(Not 100% sure if this post will be acceptable or not, but here goes.)

Flashback:

I snuck out without anyone noticing to try and get some more fresh air. Ironic, as soon as the power turns on I want to go outside. The truth was I was about to remember something, and wanted to shove it away, it's the one thing I didn't want to remember. It was the time when I fully transformed into a monster... Bah, I guess I can't force it to stay forgotten. I had some things to do, but I needed to see that place one more time... I cant avoid it forever. I started running twards the north at high speed... I wanted to see if my "home" was still in one peice.
    I soon arrived at an old abandoned hospital, which looks like it's just barely standing. I was hoping I could avoid having to visit this place again... hardly any point in doing so since the damned place looks like it's about to fall apart... *sigh* I walk in and look around. It looks slightly less stable than last time I was here. I made sure my guard was up, no telling what might be in here. I walk behind the main desk, which was disenigrated on one side, and went into another room. There was practicly useless supplies scattered around, most rusted and some blood covered, along with a bookshelf with a few old books. I walk over to it, and pick up a book, which practicly fell apart in my hand. Last time I was here, they were actualy in OK condition... Then again they were fairly new compared to everything else.
    Then I saw something in the corner of my eye. Is that... blood?! Then it all came flooding back, why I never wanted to come here again. This place... was practicaly my family's grave. It all happened so suddenly, but inevitably. My family used to be actualy fiarly wealthy(compared to others), and we lived fairly well, with enough food and a roof(however unstable it was). The night before the incident, i noticed my skin was turning blue on a few places on my skin, like my chest and shoulders. I tried seeing if I was sick, but I was perfectly fine, as far as I knew. Then the night after that, a few theives came in and started trashing the place, taking all our food and money. That wasent enough for them though, and they decided to tie us up, and kill us, one by one. They started with my father, then my mother, and before they could kill my little brother, I shook wildly, and evrythign else after that was a blur.
    When I woke up... all i could see was blood. I looked at my hands, which were now claws, and they were covered in blood. I looked around and saw that all the theives were dead... then I searched wildly for my brother, hoping he was alive then-
    My thoughts were cut short, when I heard something behind me, and made a 180 degree spin and got my knife out. There were three zigarex in the room with me, and I was too caught in memory lane to notice. I made a run for the door, and one of them lunged at me, but I cut it, and managed to escape. When I was outside, it was pouring down rain, and I started running twards base. When I got there, Wrench was about to make his announcement.

Present:

I have terrible news. One of our own has been captured. she is being held prisoner in Utopia, and there is nothing we can do about it. Ko is still alive, and an even bigger threat now more than ever. They have a new tactic that makes anyone superhuman. A video monitor came up and showed the fight between Axyls and Ko, who looked like he gained a large amount of muscle in a short time. If Utopia has this, it is extremely risky to walk in and try to save her. I know she can handle herself in the situation. Instead, I have decided to go as usual until we figure out a plan to rescue her. You will be sent on missions around the underlands. These missions will work to your advantage, and help you improve your strengths as well as weaknesses. I have special assignments for our new members, so I would appreciate it if you all would come see me immediately. everyone else, report to your officer to get the schedule for today.

Everyone except the new members spanned out to complete repairs, run deliveries, or solve a conflict somewhere... Well, everyone except me, who had no idea what was going on. My first instinct was to go find a familiar face, so I blent into the croud looking for one.

(If there's something wrong with my post, I'll edit.)
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 24, 2012, 05:24:31 AM »
I have terrible news. One of our own has been captured. she is being held prisoner in Utopia, and there is nothing we can do about it. Ko is still alive, and an even bigger threat now more than ever. They have a new tactic that makes anyone superhuman.
I watched as a video monitor showed the fight between our instructor and the dangerous man we'd been warned about.
If Utopia has this, it is extremely risky to walk in and try to save her. I know she can handle herself in the situation.
He's got that right...
Instead, I have decided to go as usual until we figure out a plan to rescue her. You will be sent on missions around the underlands. These missions will work to your advantage, and help you improve your strengths as well as weaknesses. I have special assignments for our new members, so I would appreciate it if you all would come see me immediately. everyone else, report to your officer to get the schedule for today.
Well, at least I know what I'm doin now...
I headed over towards Wrench, briefly noticing that he no longer had his cane.
I'm Ayara. I'm new. Reporting for...whatever it is your having me do.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.