* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256584 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2012, 12:01:02 AM »
Bio leaped from his position, and flew farther back into the armory, where he left his hat. He came back. Wait uuup! He cocked his hat, and ran after them. There was NO WAY that he was going to let himself get left bend, especially with the threat of other Titans sticking around and torturing escapees.
He looked over his shoulder, motioned for Ayara, and then took off, leaping over the broken boobytraps, and pieces of ceilng that had been shaken down. In no time, he had caught up with Warren, Quinn, Hojo, and the rest. He scooted over a bit, behind Quinn, and slowed himself so that he could walk in pace with the rest.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2012, 12:05:29 AM »
Lets get going we've delayed enough.
I jogged towards everyone as they headed out. I started to sing the Spongebob Campfire Song Song to lighten the mood...
C A M P F I R E S O N G sooong

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2012, 12:06:03 AM »
That stench its a... it's a...

me-cyclops.

I readied my sword and summoned 2 skeletons.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2012, 12:07:40 AM »
cyclops.
Well, crap. Then again I shouldn't have expected us to be able to get out of here easily.
I drew my sword with the others.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2012, 12:09:20 AM »
I was walkign with Warren until he got hit by a giant... thing. I ran to him.

Warren, are you-

Then something giant was about to collide with my head, but I ducked just before it  could smash my skull open. I looked, and it was a cyclops of some sort.

Tch, damn...

Then I saw a Minotaur.

Double damn...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:11:43 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2012, 12:09:54 AM »
Surprisingly, listening to Aerwynna sing put you in a good mood. You almost started to sing along when you noticed that Warren had disappeared. Then, your nostrils were assaulted by some god-awful stench.

Cyclops. said Jake.

You sniffed the air.

And a Minotaur.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2012, 12:12:22 AM »
 once he was up from the blow Warren put Efialtes behind him and summoned his daggers to his hand and then screamed

One of you healers get up here I know my rib is broken and someone needs to check on Efialtes. As you already know there is a cyclops up here and also a minotaur. Anyone able enough get up here and help me fight.

Then he charged the cyclops and rolled out of the way of another one of it club swing and stabbed it in the waist dragging his dagger through the skin and all the way to the foot cutting his leg wide open. he then rolled back when his rib wound became excruciating and waited for a healer to come while he dodged the giant club repeatedly.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2012, 12:15:04 AM »
I noticed Warren was hurt but he was still fighting.

me-Need help?

I lunged at the cyclops anyway making an incision on its left knee.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »
One of you healers get up here I know my rib is broken and someone needs to check on Efialtes. As you already know there is a cyclops up here and also a minotaur. Anyone able enough get up here and help me fight.
The cyclops was attacking Warren so I levitated a bit so I could reach and started stabbing it in the eye to distract it.
Someone take care of the minotaur!
I started luring the cyclops away from Warren so a healer would be able to reach him, and dodging the ginormous club as it hurled towards me, but levitating was making me tired and I didn't know how long I'd be able to dodge it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2012, 12:17:50 AM »
I charged the minotaur, who was weilding a giant axe, and when he swung it on me, I jumped over it, and swumg my hammer at it's leg, missed, and the Minotaur kicked me 5 feet back, and kncoked the wind out of me. I was pretty sure somethign was broken, but I sucked it up.

Dammit! Someone mind helping me out?!

I dodged another swing of the axe.
. . .

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2012, 12:20:20 AM »

You start sprinting down the hallway, unsheathing your sword as you run. It's a little hard to make things out due to the low light, but you think you're standing in front of the Cyclops.

Hey! Ugly! you yell.

It turns and glares at you. At least, you think it's glaring. You know you would be.

You quickly roll to the side as it tries to smash you with its club. You whip out your sword and slice at its legs, hoping to sever its tendons.

Suddenly, everyone starts swarming the 'clops. It completely forgets about you and starts focusing on them.

You look down another corridor and see Hojo fighting the Minotaur.

You sigh and run to help him.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:21:55 AM by dreadknight »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2012, 12:22:31 AM »
Bio smelled if before he saw it.
Guys, what smells like cows and trash bags gone bad?
He peered around the corner, and immediately took cover behind the whole group. He signed quickly, and then, thought afterward, what IS that thing?
He inhaled, and puffed his chest out a bit. I'm gonna fight it with you guys. just tell me what to do!He heard Warren speak, and his eyes light up. Aerwynna even gave him a spot of entry. So, he dashed in, as fast as possible, and pressed his hands to Warren's chest. THe healing didn't immediatly take effect, although the area near the hand with the - bangle began to feel less pain. Bio smiled. At least he could do something. he let the Apollos focus on strength for now.
--
The Hydra was pretty far down the mountain, but their acute hearing notified them that there were other monsters up there. Probably a cyclops. That didn't bother Agony as much as it did Hope. For Agony, there was still a chance that the Demigods would be put in their place, and dealt with accordingly when Titan reinforcments came in.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
I watched as Hojo was being battered, ok enough entertainment. I run up to the beast and slice its back leaving a nice long cut. The beast roars and throws me 3 metres away.

me-Bad cow!

I charge it with sword ready.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2012, 12:26:55 AM »
I looked over and saw Bio healing Warren, which was good. I kept stabbing it in the eye, but as soon as I got a chance I'd try to take out my wand and make my sword longer so I could do some more damage.
Everyone alright?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29:23 AM »

Warren felt Bio heal him and then looked down the hallway and saw Hojo fighting a minotaur, while Quinn was on his way to help him, and Warren, not being one to let injuries keep him down, also charged to help Hojo when he arrived Warren jumped to the side as an axe went whizzinng by his hide and then ran right at the minotaur , stabbed it in the left side of its stomach and dragged his blade still in the minotaurs stomach all the way to the right side. Warren watched as the minotaurs gut fall out of the cut he had inflicted and was shocked when instead of dying like he expected, the minotaur bellowed and kept attacking even tough it gut were hanging out he then realized what happened and shouted

The monsters have been enchanted to kill them you have to cut there heads off

after shouting thatWarren dodged the axe agin and went in for another attack.

Daylin: 35/100