* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 257036 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2012, 12:51:11 AM »
Efialtes puts the bracelet on, the illusions from ze titan finally stop.THANK GOODNESS! its OVER!

He see's the jake, warren, hojo, and bio a little away from where he is FIGHTING A HYDRA...AGAIN! He walks a little bit closer, and then starts casting the illusion of 2 demigods trying to sneak up on the hydra. Meanwhile his wolf starts barking at the hydra from where Efialtes Is.Shhh, wolf, we don't want to alert them.and I still need a name for you..

((say If I need to change anything.))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2012, 01:02:33 AM »
Agony raised his head sharply. What!?
There were two MORE demigods behind him, and they looked exactly like the one he had killed earlier, and the one that had gotten away. He whipped around, and pressed himself low to the ground, growling at them. They just casually approached, one drawing out a dart gun, the other, a staff in the shape of a lightning bolt. He hissed again, menacingly, and leaped in their direction. feeling pricks from the blowgun's neck, and jolts of electricity at the rest of him
" No one sssneaksss up on me," He roared.
--
Bio groaned. How hard had he hit the wall? He felt around on his head. Huh, not many injuries. Just a bit of blood. But, he was still a bit dizzy. A lot of his energy had been used to heal Jake, and now not only culd he not stand, but there were gray balls of the poison extracted, formong along his hand and the wound. He didn't have enough energy to heal himself now.
But, he could do SOMETHING...
Bio gripped both caduceus, and, with the last bit of energy he had, he threw them, getting one stuck in the eye of a Hydra head, about to strike Hojo.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2012, 01:09:59 AM »
Warren lodged the dagger into one of the main hydra's throat he knew it was goingto die already and prepared to lunge for the other head when he was thown into a wall quickly standing back up he took survey of everyone position he saw Bio raise his caduceus and hurl it through the eye of a head and he saw Jake lying on the ground farther back still unconscious, he also saw Hojo knocked back away but slowly getting back up. He knew everyone was weakening and could not keep this up so he went to plan B Focusing all his power on a large dark, glossy scale in the last main  hydras neck he ripped it off and screeched mentally while hurling his daggers and propelling them

Hit the scale less spot with everything you got and you better not hold back.

He quickly rolled to the side as one of the hydras heads lunged at him and looked around to see if anyone else was attacking.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2012, 01:13:19 AM »
I finally woke up after living in what seemed like an eternity of my worst nightmares. I wasn't sure if the illusions followed me into my unconsciousness or if it was truly just a dream.
I saw that there was a battle with a hydra going on around me and I thought How the heck did I sleep through this?!
I tried to pull my sword out and stand up, but I got a massive headache and had to sit down again. I slowly started to try standing, and it worked, though I was still not feeling great.
I went as quickly as I could, which ended up at a slow jog in my current state, over to the fight and got my sword quickly out of its sheath and prepared to stab at it again.
Hit the scale less spot with everything you got and you better not hold back.
I heard this and threw my sword at the spot, but it went a little to the left and bounced off a scale and onto the ground.
Crap.

((Tell me if I need to change anything, since I was gone for a while.))

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2012, 01:56:24 AM »
Warren saw Aerwynna charge past him and throw her sword and with the extra weight if flew right past his daggers still air born. Looking on as her sword fell to the floor he used his powers to send the sword zooming back to her hand and communicated

Aim more carefully if you want to survive.

He then whirled back around and added even more of his power to his daggers propelling them even more and shouted mentally

Throw your weapon I will asisst them to there mark.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
Warren sent my sword back to me and said Aim more carefully if you want to survive. Throw your weapon I will asisst them to there mark.
I threw my sword again and it was headed to its mark, and it looked like it would hit. Yay! But then again, I'd thought that last time too...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:06:39 AM by kayleero »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2012, 02:08:06 AM »
The voices faded, and for a moment, I thought I was free. But then the world changed. Out of the darkness melted a scene-one I recognized. It was a dark, shadowed place-one I'd always recognize. I could here the footsteps, too-just like it had happened. But this time, it was different voices-voices that hurt so much more.
What a stupid kid. You really thought that we would wanna team up with a little brat?
How dumb can you be? But I gotta admit-you got yourself a nice little place here. Lot's of food, too.
Not that you'll get to keep any of it.
You can just go on your way, if you want. You're probably gonna die anyway.
It was just like that time, so many years ago-it even felt like my eye had been cut again, as if the blood was streaming down just like it had. The pain, the blindness, not knowing if I'd ever be able to see through it again-it was terrifying. THIS was what had gotten it through to me-you couldn't trust people. Not if you wanted to survive on the streets.
I curled up tighter.
When will it end...? I hate this. I don't want to be alone. But it always happens. They always LEAVE.
I could hear the voices still, laughing as they rifled through the things I had worked so hard to come by. The things I needed to survive.
But then, again, the different voice-
Warren Renniger, son of Athena and first and only wielder of telepathy, commands you to be gone.
It was so much louder, and clearer.
Ayara, are you okay? I'm here, you know...
The others, they faded-their laughter seemed farther away, less painful.
Ayara, I'm gonna have to go now, okay? Jake's hurt. But, don't worry! I'll be back!
Warren...Bio...
I opened my eyes, and the illusion shattered.
There, in front of me, on the floor, was a bracelet. It had Apollo's symbol on it. I reached out with difficulty-my muscles were stiff from being curled up for so long. I grabbed the bracelet, sliding it onto my left wrist. Immediately, I knew it was helping. The haze that seemed to come with the effect of the illusions faded.
I tried to stretch out, but it was slow-I was stiff. I could feel dried salt on my cheeks from when I had cried.
I looked at my hand. It was shaking.
I looked up. I could see some of the others around me, apparently recovering from the illusions. Then I heard noises.
I looked around. Down the hall, I could hear sounds of a fight, and just make out the others jumping around a large form-
The hydra again...?
I staggered to my feet.
I need to go help...
The image of the alleyway flashed through my mind for a moment. I shook my head.
I can think later...I need to go help them.
I took a shaky step forward, then another, my knees still stiff. I took a deep breath.
Another step. My legs felt stronger now. I could walk, almost normally. Not quite, but almost.
I reached up, transforming my kusarigamas, and hurried over towards the fight. I could manage a jogging pace.
I'm coming.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:12:40 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2012, 02:15:57 AM »
looking over Warren saw Ayara come jogging up to him and communicated

Your alright, and awake sleeping beauty. now throw those Kursarigamas at the scale less spot now I'll guide it.

He then saw his and Aerwynna's weapons nearing there mark and began to get hopeful that this would be the final blow. But then he glanced over and saw Bio falling to the ground about to faint, he quickly ran over and grabbed him and screeched to Ayara

Get over here your the only one of us that knows healing and Bio's hurt!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2012, 02:33:13 AM »
I jogged up, and Warren greeted me. He darted over, catching Bio as he started to faint.
Get over here your the only one of us that knows healing and Bio's hurt!
I quickly tossed my kusarigamas up, and they automatically minimized-I darted over as fast as I could to where Warren was supporting the limp Bio.
Lay him down.
I slid to a stop on my knees next to Bio, carefully looking him over.
Okay, exhaustion, he's got some abrasions on the back of his head, and I need to be careful of the poison sacks on his arms from healing Jack.
I quickly got to work, starting with the abrasions.
Warren, go help with the Hydra. This isn't anything too serious.
I tried not to let Warren see my hands, which were still shaking.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2012, 02:40:59 AM »
Warren, go help with the Hydra. This isn't anything too serious.

Warren gawked at her for a moment before letting out a sighf relief and spinning around staring at the still airborne weapons he noticed both weapons had gone a little off course he manipulated them until they where back on track, he then dropped onto his knees with his hands on the ground being the only thing holding him. He got up wobbly and communicated to everyone

I'm fine just using my powers a little to much at a time.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2012, 02:41:33 AM »
Agony was furious again. His scales had been torn off. THe other side of his body had gon completely limp, not that Hoe was detached. probably not the best move on his part.
He lurched a bit. Both the dagger and the sword made their mark. He attacked blingly now, as dark began to fill his vision. Anything in the way fo his tail, was knocked over, or smashed against the spikes on his tail. His claws scratched at everything, swiping at the two demigods he faced, as well as the ones behind him (remember, Efialtes's illusion is still in work now. So, he's a bit-no, a lot- disoriented.) Heads flew all over the place, aiming at random, some hitting, some not. One slammed right into the sword in Agony's neck, pushing it even further, and braining itself.
A loud, roar was heard, as the creature whipped around.
" I may be almossst down, but I'm not out jussst yet."
--
Bio groaned. He couldn't see anything at all. His head pounded, and there was something oozing near his feet.
Oh, shoot. I really hope that isn't more blood...
He could feel himself being moved. H-Huh? n-No.. Im alright...I'm alright..He groaned. He could hear Ayara and Warren, buthe couldn't hear what it was exactly.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2012, 02:48:58 AM »

Warren leaped out of the way when he saw the weapons hit there mark and tthe hydra begin to flail wildly. He jumped over one head looked
at Aerwynna and said

Damn this hydra is tough stand back i'm going to do something very risky and un-Athena like.

That being said he summoned his daggers back to his hand and doging heads, teeth and claws alike lunged at the hydras scale less spot he could see the blood pouring out and knew with it being a sickly green color that the blood running through there veins was like acid. He felt his daggers bury deep into there mark and he felt his skin being scorched. He let out a heart wrenching shriek and pulling out his daggers he examined his wounds he could see they were third degree burns and would probably get infected but he had no time to think about that with the battle still going on. He took up a defensive stance and waited for the next move.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2012, 02:53:45 AM »
I could hear the Hydra thrashing behind me, and Warren's yell of pain, but I kept working. I had already closed up most of the abrasions-I was just checking to make sure there wasn't any lasting head damage. It seemed like he was okay, but I decided to check while I started getting rid of the poison globs.
Bio, can you hear me? I'm dealing with your injuries and the poison. Is your vision hazy or anything? I just wanna check for a concussion.
I didn't bother with the finger check-it wouldn't help much, what with my hands still shaking. Besides, it wasn't something I wanted to advertise.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2012, 02:54:23 AM »
I jumped back as the hydra flailed, a head grazed my side but did no damage more than some bruises.
Damn this hydra is tough stand back i'm going to do something very risky and un-Athena like.
He plunged his daggers right into the Hydra. I looked over at him and almost screamed at the sight of his injuries, they looked like they hurt A LOT.
Holy crap, are you alright? Well obviously you aren't, but...
I wasn't really sure where I was going with that so I just trailed off and held my sword ready for the next attack.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »
Holy crap, are you alright? Well obviously you aren't, but...

Warren looked at hr and grimaced when he moved his arm and then said

i'll be fine but do you know any spells to null pain for a little bit?

He then rolled out of the way as a stray head came at him and then said

Will this damn thing ever die?!