* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 257831 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #390 on: April 28, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
Efialtes whimpers after warren kicks his "box" over and.

You'll be fine the underworld is not that dangerous if you know what your going so quit whining and help us. You can be scared when we get to Tartarus that place is seriously creepy.

Eep, Okay.

Efialtes starts trying to figure out a way to stop thinking about how if this place was already creepyish, than what was tartarus..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 28, 2012, 07:31:06 AM »
Warren saw Silene begin to stir and helping her stand back up he communicated

Silene we have no time for real introductions so this is Bio, Ayara, and the man passed out is Quinn but I think you already know him.

He pointed at each person individually as he said their name. Silene managed a weak smile and waved then communicated

We need to get going soon my fathers guards, the Hell hounds, will be by doing there rounds anytime now and they make cyclops and minotaurs look like push-overs.

She slowly grabbed her spear and using it to support her she steadied herself, looking at Warren she communicated

Warren and anyone else that would make a stupid joke don't one slip up and we could all end up-

She paused and Warren blocked the link from the two youngest for a moment Silene then finished

Worse then dead they would suck out our souls and send them straight into Tartarus. We need to get to the palace of Hades and inform him we're here so his guards won't attack.

Warren then unblocked the link and glanced at Quinn communicating

Ayara or Bio would you please check Quinn out quickly? We need to get going soon we're in no condition to fight hell hounds.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:33:06 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 28, 2012, 10:28:19 AM »
I landed on my feet in the under world.

Silene-We need to get going soon my fathers guards, the Hell hounds, will be by doing there rounds anytime now and they make cyclops and minotaurs look like push-overs. Worse then dead they would suck out our souls and send them straight into Tartarus. We need to get to the palace of Hades and inform him we're here so his guards won't attack.

I smile,

me-Oh come now, Crumpets isn't THAT bad but the rest...

I think,

me-Hades' palace, a hop and a skip and a death ride away.

Hmmm home, I wonder if it's still the same after 2 years.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #393 on: April 29, 2012, 01:31:37 AM »
We need to get going soon my fathers guards, the Hell hounds, will be by doing there rounds anytime now and they make cyclops and minotaurs look like push-overs. Worse then dead they would suck out our souls and send them straight into Tartarus. We need to get to the palace of Hades and inform him we're here so his guards won't attack.
Ok then, lets go, what are we waiting for? I don't want to be doggy food for some demonic dog.....
Seriously, I'd rather not be dog food. I was already nearly a shishkabob today.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 29, 2012, 05:59:58 AM »
Silene glanced at Jake and communicated

That's because last time you saw Crumpets he was a pup now he is the leader of the pack and most vicious

Warren heard Aerwynna communicate and responded

you think being eaten by Hades lap dogs is high on my list of way to go

Warren turned to walk away when he spotted a pair of glowing red eyes staring at him he drew his daggers and quickly rolled out of the way of a large ball of midnight black fire. Glancing at Doorbell and Jake he communicated to everybody

Stall them and let Silene and Jake try to bend their will.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 29, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »
I felt a weird sensation and when I opened my eyes, it was pitch black. I feel around and start adjusting to the lack of light, and I can see the outlines of everyone.

Ya know, I always imagined the underworld would be more.... fire-ish.

We need to get going soon my fathers guards, the Hell hounds, will be by doing there rounds anytime now and they make cyclops and minotaurs look like push-overs. Worse then dead they would suck out our souls and send them straight into Tartarus. We need to get to the palace of Hades and inform him we're here so his guards won't attack.

I walk around a bit slowly, looking around. I could make out a cave roof, and walls, but that was all I could make out at the moment. Warren started walking away( at least I THINK it's Warren), when he stopped, like he saw something. I looked and saw some glowing red eyes, and then freeze.

Stall them and let Silene and Jake try to bend their will.

My accuracy is useless here, so I doupt I can hit it. Anyone got any bright ideas?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 29, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
Warren looked at Hojo and responded

Yes for one try to follow them by sound, two don't get killed. Also you can't kill them you would recieve the wrath of Hades, so aim to injure

He then rolled out of the way of another blast of flames and then lunged slashing the muzzle of the one who had been blasting fire. It yelped and then swung it tail, Warren jumped back and All that the tail cut was a large slash in his t shirt.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:30:29 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #397 on: April 29, 2012, 07:40:05 PM »
Hahaha-bright ideas!
Bio cleared his throat.
Ahem. Sorry. Uh.., No. I'm actually a little scared...
He was still clutching on to whoever he was (He really didn't remember. It was a little dark). Poor Aerwynna. Those hell hounds... THey sound scary...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 29, 2012, 08:29:30 PM »
me-Hmmm bend their will hey, this always got me going.

I hold out some cookies and a flame burns them to ash.

me-Hmm I didn't like those either, let me try...

wave my hand over one of them like in Star Wars.

me-You will let us pass.

It stopped,

me-Wow can't believe that actually worked.

As soon as I lost focus it started shooting fire again. ( I don't know what we're ighting atm)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2012, 12:28:33 AM »
I heard Warren think Stall them and let Silene and Jake try to bend their will. before I saw the eyes. They were glowing red in the darkness, and that was all I could see of the creature.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!
I pulled my sword out quickly. Yes for one try to follow them by sound, two don't get killed. Also you can't kill them you would recieve the wrath of Hades, so aim to injure
I tried to listen for it but everyone was being kind of loud. And Bio was still holding onto my arm. I leaned down and asked him to let go so I could help, and sent him hopefully away from the things, but I couldn't really tell.
They were shooting fire so I threw my sword in the direction of the fire and hoped it would hit.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 30, 2012, 01:15:50 AM »
Warren spun around after dodging yet another whip of the tail from the hell hound he was fighting. The hell hound lunged and Warren was quick to duck but his eyes widened in alarm when he saw the hell hounds was on a collision course with Silene who's back was turned to it.
Warren screeched

Silene No!

and hurled himself in the way daggers drawn and sliced the hell hounds throat wide open with a quick and forceful slice. his body was drenched in the golden reddish blood that spilled from the wound. Silene, who had turned around hearing Warren screech, stomach filled with dread she knew the consequence of killing a hell hound under the command of Hades if you were not a child of Hades. Warren quickly hugged her while whispering in her ear

Don't worry Silene i'll always be with you in one way or another.

Warren gave her a lasting kiss and then turned around staring as a black mist enveloped the are and a towering figure emerged.

Warren Renniger child of Athena you have dared to destroy one of my servants?

Silene, shaking in fear of losing Warren, stepped forward and spoke quietly but firmly

Father, Warren only did what he had to, he did it to protect me.

Hades glanced down at her and said

Even so, he must pay for his decisions.

Before anyone could say anything else Hades vanished in a swirl of black smoke taking Warren with him, although unbeknownst to Hades Warren managed to project one last message to everyone

Silene I love you know that but don't even try the trials it to dangerous just continue on with the mission.

And then he was gone, leaving Silene on her knees in tears, while the hell hounds slowly circled waiting for the slightest provocation to attack.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2012, 03:26:41 AM »
well this isn't good.

Efialtes creates the illusion that there is a wall inbetween us and the hell hounds. Now what?warren, the guy who actually remembered the prophecy is dead now, PLUS, he-waitaminute, he's were we were goin' right? could we perhaps get him while we're they're?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:30:02 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #402 on: April 30, 2012, 03:36:17 AM »
Holy crap.
I seem to be saying that a lot today.
Efialtes makes an illusion of a wall between us and the hounds from heck. (I'm just gonna call them that cuz I don't say or type bad words lol....) Now what?warren, the guy who actually remembered the prophecy is dead now, PLUS, he-waitaminute, he's where we were goin' right? could we perhaps get him while we're there?
I go over and hug Silene, who's on the ground crying, and take out my wand and conjure up a box of tissues for her.
We'll try to get him back. I say, to Silene and to everyone else. Because I know we have to, he was the leader and we won't be able to last long without him.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 30, 2012, 03:43:56 AM »
Silene looks at Aerwynna takes a tissue and blows her nose. looking at Aerwynna she said

We can't get him back, yes Hades palace is located by Tartarus but three of us have to each undertake a trial that will resort to using your worst fears to break you physically and mentally, normally if we lost someone it wouldn't be a problem since Warren, Jake, and I would undertake the trials but with him gone, one of you guys would have to step in and I couldn't ask you to do that.

She then looked at the illusional wall and said

That wont last long they will attempt to break it and find out its fake almost immediately.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 30, 2012, 04:32:48 AM »
I readied my weapons, but could only watch as everything unfolded before me. Warren was gone, the hellhounds were watching, and the wall wouldn't hold.
That idiot bastard, getting dragged off right when we need him...
We can't get him back, yes Hades palace is located by Tartarus but three of us have to each undertake a trial that will resort to using your worst fears to break you physically and mentally, normally if we lost someone it wouldn't be a problem since Warren, Jake, and I would undertake the trials but with him gone, one of you guys would have to step in and I couldn't ask you to do that.
There was a flash of black, the alleyway, the terrible, terrible voices-
No. Think later. Focus. You're needed now.
I could feel my hand begin to shake again at the thought.
I tried to smile.
I knew it looked fake.
I hoped they wouldn't notice in the dark. The shaking, OR the fake smile.
Well, that's not exactly something new for us, ya know? We already went through the whole "experience your absolute worst fears!" deal. You know, all the screaming and crying and all that crap.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.