* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 257832 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #405 on: April 30, 2012, 04:51:55 AM »
Silene glanced at Ayara and snarled

Warren is no bastard so keep your damn yap shut. And no this is different, these aren't illusions, they can really harm you and they really exist. You must defeat your worst fears not only mentally but physically.

She then heard a howl and shouted while summoning two skeletons and drawing her spear

Here they come!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:08:30 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:13 AM »
I raised my eyebrow at Silene's little outburst, then glared at her.
Well, little missy skull girl's got quite an attitude, don't cha? Wasn't an insult to your little missing boyfriend-just how I speak. But if you don't like it, feel free to have a problem with it. Just be prepared for me to not care, oh, AT ALL. I'm not changing how I talk just for one little angry girlfriend.
I smiled my "I'm pissed but smiling" smile and finished off-
Maybe you can file a complaint back with the army. Would that make you feel better?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 30, 2012, 09:05:06 AM »
me-Can't you all just shut up?

I unsheathed my sword and didn't summon anything. I grit my teeth and ready my sword.

me-I really don't want to harm the beings that protected me for so many years so I'm not exactly happy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2012, 09:18:38 AM »
Bio blinked, repeatedly, but nothing could clear what he saw. Nothing at all.
"............"
The telepathy link was broken. Bio was glad about that, because what happened next causen his brain to go into overdrive.
" We can't get him back, yes Hades palace is located by Tartarus but three of us have to each undertake a trial that will resort to using your worst fears to break you physically and mentally. Normally if we lost someone, it wouldn't be a problem since Warren, Jake, and I would undertake the trials. But with him gone, one of you guys would have to step in and I couldn't ask you to do that."
Bio dropped down to his knees, and sniffled. Sitting by the passed out body of Quinn, He couldn't think well. Greatest fears. Real and alive. Big brothers, One Two, and Four. He couldn't handle facing them again, especially One. THat man was psychotic.
I can't face him again... THink about what happened with the illusions,... They couldn't help..He couldn't hurt. But...THe real... I... can't...He started to cry a bit. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt, especially because Warren was gone now. But, it had to be done. Someone needed to take his place, until everyone got him back. But, who would offer?
Bio stood up, wavering a bit in his steps. He turned to Efialtes, and smiled. Thanks for that wall. You don't know how helpful that is. He shuffled over, to where Ayara and Silene were fighting, and signed for both of them to stop. When he was ignored, he punched them both in the arm, as hard as possible, to get their attention. He knew they were angry, but if he could just try and get them to stop...
I'm volunteering, he signed, and wrote down on his chalkboard.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2012, 01:31:28 PM »
We can't get him back, yes Hades palace is located by Tartarus but three of us have to each undertake a trial that will resort to using your worst fears to break you physically and mentally, normally if we lost someone it wouldn't be a problem since Warren, Jake, and I would undertake the trials but with him gone, one of you guys would have to step in and I couldn't ask you to do that.
Ayara and Silene were fighting, and Bio punched them and wrote something down on his little chalkboard. I looked closer and say that it said 'I'm volunteering'
I thought about it for a second, and after what I'd already seen today I thought I could take on some mutts and clowns. I'll do it. Bio, you're just a kid, you shouldn't have to.
I got my sword out to fight the heckhounds.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2012, 11:06:51 PM »
 Silene sighs and glances back and forth between Bio and Aerwynna. She then clears her throat and says

Look you all are to young to face this. Hojo or Quinn I might consider letting volunteer but you guys are just to young. And Ayara I sincerely apologize for my action.

Pausing to apply a fake smile she continued

Now let's kick some Hell hound butt!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:09:32 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »
My eyes widened, the same man that saved me from the Titans vanished before my eyes after saving Silene.

We can't get him back, yes Hades palace is located by Tartarus but three of us have to each undertake a trial that will resort to using your worst fears to break you physically and mentally, normally if we lost someone it wouldn't be a problem since Warren, Jake, and I would undertake the trials but with him gone, one of you guys would have to step in and I couldn't ask you to do that.

I nodded down. I accepted the fact that I would probably die in this war, so i would make a good canidate.

Look you all are to young to face this. Hojo or Quinn I might consider letting volunteer but you guys are just to young. And Ayara I sincerely apologize for my action.

I stepped forward.

Then I'll do it. I cant just sit around and let anyone else risk their lives.
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 01, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »
Me-Don't worry, you'll make it just fine..

I turn to everyone else,

Me-Now that your little fight is over maybe you can get ready.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #413 on: May 01, 2012, 12:30:39 AM »
I'm the same age as Quinn, and only a year younger than Hojo. So I will absolutely not sit back while you fight.
Now let's kick some Hell hound butt!
I hold up my sword, since I've been ready for a while now.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 01, 2012, 03:20:39 AM »
Silene glanced at Aerwynna and said

You may only be a year younger but their experienced veterans and better fighters.

She then walked over to Quinn and slowly removed Warren's over-coat, she queitly wrapped it around her shoulders because it was much to big for her, She quickly reveled in what was left of Warrens sent on the coat and then turned to face the hell hounds still wearing the coat. Silene twirled the spear as if it was a staff and  then as the first hell hound broke through the wall she commanded the two skeletons she summoned earlier to attack it. The hell hound shot a large blast of fire and destroyed both skeletons but took its eyes off Silene for one second and that was all she needed. Quickly charging at it she used her spear as a pole vault to help her gain momentum and then slammed the blunt part of the spear home, stunning the mammoth beast. Silene quickly took advantage of its momentary paralasysis, and using all her will power bent the hell hound to her will and then hopped onto its back like you would a horse. Kicking her boots into its side to make it run, she stuck her spear out like a lance and charged at the next hell hound, Warrens overcoat flapping in the wind, shouting

I'm a hell girl the Hades version of a cowboy Whhhoooooooo!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:39:27 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 01, 2012, 03:40:01 AM »
I start thinking fast.

Let's see, I cant kill any of them or I'm dead. So I'll have to stun them, or at least distract them... i wonder.

I shout to Silene.

Will hades kill me if I only knock them out without killing them?!
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 01, 2012, 03:45:24 AM »
Silene shouts back while still charging at one hell hound

No, you should be fine as long as it doesn't die. Also try to stun as many as you can, once stunned me or Jake can control them no problem

She then twirled the spear, and brought it down with a 'crack' on the skull of the hell hound she had been charging at. focusing for a moment she took control of it and then shouted to Hojo

Hop on this hell hound it should follow your commands and you'll move faster now. Don't worry about falling off the hell hound will keep you mounted as long as you want to be.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:51:23 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 01, 2012, 03:52:21 AM »
I smiled. This made things alot more easier. I charge and hop on the hell hound. I get my hammer ready and look twards Seline.

Where to?

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:01:32 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 01, 2012, 04:12:35 AM »
Silene glanced at Hojo and responded

Well first lets deal with these hounds and give evry one else a mount and then lets head after Warren since your all bound set on risking your lives even though he specifically told us not to.

She was attempting to act serious but she was in to good a mood now that their was a serious chance they could get Warrren back. Looking over she saw the biggest hellhound charging at them. Waving for Hojo's attention she said

Thats crumpets the little pup we were talking about earlier, i'm gonna need your help to bring him down.

Without waiting for an answer she lowered her spear and charged at Crumpets, praying Hojo was right behind her.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 01, 2012, 04:19:13 AM »
I was close behind, hammer ready. This guy is too big to not take seriously, so we have to use everything we have.

I'll take the left side, you take the right!
. . .