* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 304286 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2012, 07:39:10 AM »
Warren summoned his dagger back to his hand and then sent the azor Sharp bits of his dagger at Felix and Zandra. He then threw his other dagger at Felixs neck shouting

so you know the name of your killer its Warren Renniger son of Athena, head strategist of the demigod army and one and only wielder of telepathy and telekinesis.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:32:36 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #451 on: May 10, 2012, 07:45:35 AM »
Seeing the shower of shards heading towards Zandra, Felix quickly rushed to her and shoved her to the ground taking the majority of them in the process. He staggered for a moment then fell to the ground, he quickly fell into unconsciousness.

Seeing that Felix was on the ground bleeding out very quickly Zandra picked him up on one shoulder and threw something at the attacker to buy her the time to escape.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:05:40 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 10, 2012, 07:53:52 AM »
A few minutes after riding on the hell hound, and running over skeletons, he reached where he thinks he was supposed to be. To be quite honest, he has no idea where he is. He saw warren.HELLO WARRE-

He stopped talking, he realized he saw to other people....you guys are bad aren't you?

((Say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 10, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
Warren summoned his dagger to one hand and the shards of his other dagger to the other. He focused and turned both the shards and the dagger back into a necklace, after a moment he summoned his daggers back and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his broken dagger was fixed. He then looked at Felix  and saw him fall he dodged what Sandra threw at him and then yelled over his shoulder

Efialtes go get Silene and Jake from The fields of Esylum

He then jumped down and began to Chase Zandra.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:04:32 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #454 on: May 10, 2012, 08:08:36 AM »
Zendra could hear the foot steps of this Demigod, he was closing on her. A few moments later she reached the alarm tower and started pulling the rope, causing the bell to ring loudly across the city. She then burst into a medical building and dropped Felix on the table.
"Save his life!"

With that taken care of she reemerged from the building and started ringing the bell again, this time loud enough to wake even the dead...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 10, 2012, 08:10:15 AM »
Okay!

He starts to ride the hell hound, he then gets a idea.Fluffy, go chase the girl that warren is chasing, it'll help us a lot! try and catch her!

The wolf jumps off the hell hound and starts running towards warren and zandra, as efialtes rides towards the fields of esylum.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 10, 2012, 08:13:46 AM »
As Zandra reemerges and attempts to sound the alarm, Warren encases the bell in a psychic bubble stopping the sound and then slams into Sandra attempting to knock her to the ground. He found she was stronger then him so he backed up and took a stance infront of the bell with his daggers drawn and growled out

To sound the alarm you have to get through me.I already took down Mr. Memory now to take out Ms. Hercules.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:24:30 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #457 on: May 10, 2012, 08:48:16 AM »
The puny Demigod slamed into Zandra, she didn't even move an inch, realizing he was in over his head he backed off before she could inflict pain on him.

"To sound the alarm you have to get through me.I already took down Mr. Memory now to take out Ms. Hercules."

"Well see who's laughing when I get through with you." Zandra cracked her nuckels then picked up a rock and threw it at him with all the force she could muster.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 10, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »
Warren attempted to block the rock with his abilities but he was to tired. As the rock hurtled at him he knew he couldn't dodge and he prepared for a blow that would probably kill him. He saw a blur of gray and heard a whimper then silence. Looking over he saw Fluffy on the ground dead blood coming out of his crushed skull. Warren growled and lunged at Sandra slashing.g one dagger at her stomach and the other at her neck and screamed

If an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind what does a life for a life make

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #459 on: May 10, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »
"If an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind what does a life for a life make?"
Zandra dodged the hasty lunges, grabbing the flailing Demigod by his wrists she began to try to crush his hands. "It makes a dead Demigod..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »
Warren smiled and said

Guess again

He then then focused all his psychic abilities in to choking Sandra while simultaneously slamming his head into Zandras nose.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 10, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »
Efialtes no longer sure if he is going the right way goes back to where warren was, he see's warren fighting a girl, Efialtes then gasps, fluffy, his best friend, was dead, Efialtes charged the hell hound full speed at the girl, tears streaming down his face.You are going to pay for what you have done, PAY!!!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #462 on: May 10, 2012, 09:09:14 AM »
Zandra could feel an invisible hand slide around her throat and begin squeezing. She figured she would return the favor when he headbutted her. A bit shaken she dropped the Demigod and grabbed at her nose, it was broken, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. The hand was still at her throat, squeezing the life out of her; gasping for air she fell to the ground. In a last ditch attempt to save her life she grabbed a handful of gravel and threw it at him with the last of her strength.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 10, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »
Warren dodged the dirt but released the choke hold, he didn't plan on killing anyone unless he had to.  Rubbing his wrist he could see Zandra regaining.g her strength. He saw efialtes charging and held out a hand using his abilities to stop him. He then regained his stance ready to fight.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #464 on: May 10, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
The Demigod released his grip on Zandra's throat. She slowly got up drawing her nunchucks at the same time. "Lets see how well you do fighting my way!" She kicked dirt in his direction then tried to circle around him for a quick kill.