* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 303981 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #570 on: May 11, 2012, 06:57:28 AM »
Warren watched them puck up Silene and begin to walk away. He caught the stone and then he hurled his daggers at the werewolf carrying Silene. He saw the dagger flying harder and faster then he meant and they completely missed and Silene and the werewolf vanished. Warren vaguely registered the stone must increase the wielders powers and then dropped to his knees and began weeping, Silene had bern injured and captured and it was once again his fault.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:03:32 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #571 on: May 11, 2012, 06:59:10 AM »
Bio's heart kept racing as they took Silene away. She was still unconcious, but the wound was looking bette. THere would be some nasty scars, but it was better than death. He couldn't really imagine what that would feel like, at all...
He couldn't really focus, so he instead, sat on the ground, by Ayara. Te strange wondering about Hojo, Jake and Quinn happened across his mind, but he quickly shoved it away.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:05:27 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #572 on: May 11, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »
Zandra met me at the medical building. "What happened?!"

"Nothing, I just got arrogant and Cronus punished me. Listen I need you to do me one favor while these sorry excuses for doctor patch me up..."

(at any time now Hades will be chained where we first met.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 11, 2012, 07:11:16 AM »
Warren stood up suddenly and ran to Where Hades would be. He found him and quickly freed him and then said

Hades kill me I failed your daughter I have no reason to live

Hades shrugged and lifted his hand to destroy Warren.....

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #574 on: May 11, 2012, 07:19:28 AM »
Bio flailed his arms.
C'mon, Hades. She's safe, you gotta give him that! Besides, we still need him. You can take him AFTER everyone else is saved!He pouted.
Or else, we'll take Persephone hostage with us. He smiled innocently with the last line.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 11, 2012, 07:49:04 AM »
Hades waved his hand and both he and Hades vanished and then reappeared in the front of the throne of Athena she looked down at him and said

My so. Will not go suicidal now, you get one gift from the gods what shall it be and before you ask no we cannot bring Siline daughter of Kronus adopted daughter of Hades to you.

Warren thought for a moment and then described what he wanted to Athena, he tossed her the stone Felix gave him and in a blur if smoke a sword appeared. The pommel of the sword had the power booster stone in it, the hilt was a black spiral and the blade itself was long and silver. Warren focused and the sword dissapeared and then re appeared as Pendant beside Esteemed owl pendant o. His necklace. The pendant was shaped as a skeleton in one hand he held an hourglass and in the other a pink heart. Athena waved her hand and Warren reappeared in the spot Ur had been standing moments before, he mentally communicated to the others

You each get one gift from the gods so don't waste it

He then began admiring his new pendant.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: Night¦ Weather: Rainy
« Reply #576 on: May 11, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
It was late when I finally came to. The room was dark and smelled of spices and potions. I lifted my shirt, there wasn't even a scar. Then I noticed a soft breeze on the skin of my face, my mask! Someone had removed it. I desperately looked around, only to find it neatly on the table besides my bed, Zandra. Upon further inspection she was fast asleep in the only chair in the room, I thought of waking her but decided against it. I walked out of my room as I finished putting my mask back on. I walked up to the doctor.
"Where's the prisoner?"
He flipped through the papers on his clipboard then directed me towards a room with two Werewolves standing guard.

As I approached it became apparent they had fallen asleep, I cleared my throat and both of them were up and snarling at me.
"I've come to speak with my prisoner." They sniffed me then let me pass.

As I entered the room she looked at me and didn't take her eyes off me even when I sat down, nor did I take mine off of her.

"My name is Felix, I have a few questions to ask you. It's in your best interest to answer honestly and fully."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:52:39 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 11, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »
Silene looked at Felix and said

I'll answer if you tell me what happened to Warren and the others.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #578 on: May 11, 2012, 08:57:48 AM »
"I'll answer if you tell me what happened to Warren and the others."

I looked at the window thinking of my options. I could lie to her and simply say they were all dead or I could tell her the truth. The question was which would bear the fruit I wanted.

"Warren and the rest of your friends, they are all dead." I hit the release trigger on my hidden blade, it was still covered in Warren's blood.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 11, 2012, 09:02:50 AM »
SILENE

Silenes mouth went dry and her blood ran cold, she attempted to shadow travel to Warren but she just ended up slamming into the cell wall her body hit the floor and she began stacking from sobbing then she said

How could you kill them children Warrren, even after he spared Zandras life.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:07:58 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #580 on: May 11, 2012, 09:09:51 AM »
She was on the floor crying, exactly the reaction I wanted. She looked at me with tear filled eyes.
"How could you kill them the children, and Warren, even after he spared Zandras life."

"All is fair in love and war, you refuse my offer to yield you die. It's that simple."
The fact that she knew Zandra's name was a bit of a shock to me, I did't let it show. Now was the time to assert my power over her life. "I chose to spare you for one reason. Do you wish to know why you and only you were left alive?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 11, 2012, 09:12:16 AM »
SILENE

Silene glared at him and then lunged fist extended

No I want to die you killed them, you killed him.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #582 on: May 11, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
"No I want to die you killed them, you killed him!" She lunged at me with a passionate furry, she was indeed hell bent on making a meal of my intestines.

I jumped to my feet and grabbed her fist, then using the threat of a broken wrist forced her to her knees. "I kill only those who draw weapons against Cronus. Don't force my hand, I will kill you right here and now." I brought my arm blade to her throat and pressed just hard enough to let her feel just how sharp it was.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:19:30 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #583 on: May 11, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
Outside of the interrogation room, against the wall, sat a man. His head was tilted upward, and wore a calm smile. But, there was nothing peaceful about it. His eyes wee closed, covered by currently unbrushed hair. He had been sleeping off a nasty wound, which had healed up, and hadn't bothered to do anything today. There wasn't muc to do, anyway.
Way to sleep through an assault, he had thought to himself. But he wasn't currently concerned about that. He concentrated on hearing the conversation, straining his ears to pick up every noise. These interrogations were funny to him. Although, there was something that irked him. "The assaulters...They were demigods, huh? TCH. Sad we didn't catch any more," he said aloud, into the empty hall.
He relaxed against the wall a bit, and smiled a bit more. Oh well, that can't be helped...
"Warren and the rest of your friends, they are all dead."
He smirked. Typical. Tell them their friends are dead.
" How could you kill them? Children, Warrren, even after he spared Zandras life?."
THe man's smirk grew at the woman's hysterics. Musta hit her hard.
He had to admit, working for the titans was always fun. Listening to lovers torn apart, asking to be killed, threats, the likes. Kinda made him wish he had some popcorn. But, just air would have to do.
--
Bio shuffled timidly.
Well, if it isn't too much trouble... Can my normal Caduceus be given a sharper...Maybe scalpel end? And..uh...my...Panacea..Can you fuse it with it?
He blushed. If it isn't too much trouble anyway. Warren said a gift from the Gods, rigt? Well, he didn't want to sound too demanding
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 11, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »
SILENE

Silene looked Felix dead in the eye and said

Now Kronus wouldn't like you killing his daughter now would he.