* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 303978 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #645 on: May 12, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
Efialtes does as instructed, then Stabs at warren,quickly raising hand in a attempt to catch his head, or his hair, OR SOMETHING!Cmon, Cmon, Work work work..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:56:45 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 12, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »
Warren looked on and said

You've got that down.

Then he blocked Efaltes stab and swung his other hand down for a quick slash but was surprised to find his hand caught by Efialtes. Warren quickly leaped back and then said

While, you've got close combat with a dagger down so let's work on throwing daggers. You can use your abilities now, your job is to hit ne with your dagger by throwing it.

Warren then got farther back and prepared for Efialtes throw.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 12, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
Heh, Okay. Efialtes created the illusion of him throwing a dagger, while him invisible he walks to the side so he's facing warrens side, he throws his dagger with it cloaked. from the illusion you here.Too teh left! To the right!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 12, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
Warren quickly put a shied all around him using his powers. The dagger hit the shield and fell to the ground. Warren pinpointed Efialtes location by locating his conscious. Then he sent Efialtes dagger flying back at him and said

Flick your wrist when you throw Efialtes it gives you more precision and power.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 12, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
Efialtes dodges and goes and grabs the dagger.Got it.

He then makes a illusion of 3 other hims, they walk out from him and circle warren, He is still where he was standing, they all throw there daggers at the same time, with a flick of the wrist though.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 12, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »
Warren ducks and all the daggers go flying over him. He then grins at Efialtes and says

You've got basically everything down so let's spar and you can put it all together.

Warrens daggers vanish and his sword Demaris appears in his hands. Yw takes his stance, sword ctmrossed in front of him and said

You make the first move abilities allowed

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 12, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
efialtes makes the illusion of 3 of him using the training and attacking him with a stab, while he is in the back cloaked and throws his dagger at warren, he starts circling to wear the knife would land if it missed.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 12, 2012, 09:43:10 AM »
Warren ducked the dagger and then checked which Efialtes had a conscious. He quickly series the real one out. He charged and made an oblique slash with his sword.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 12, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »
Efialtes blocks it with his dagger then slashes back.Man, this is getting intensish.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 12, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
Sparks flew as the blades.clashed and Warren twisted his blade to avoid another slash. Warren went to attack again but heard a howl and apun around to be pinned to the ground by a werewolf. Nine more emerged from the forest and Warren shouted

Efialtes help me.

Then he threw the wereeolf off of him and with one stroke of Demaris he cleavef it in two. Then he put his hand on the pommel of his sword and.pointed at three of the werewolves they each clutched their head and fell over dead. Warren saw one werewolf run and he knew it wad to report to Felix but he couldn't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:13:55 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 12, 2012, 10:30:35 AM »
Efialtes make a illusion of him running at a wolf, it slashes at it, it fades through then has a knife sticking out of its head. He uncloaks and gets the knife, as he is bent over getting Te knife one of them slashes the rest of his hood of the hoodie off, he growls at the wolf, he really liked his hoodie, he starts fighting the wolf, when it finally lands a hit, it goes through it was a illusion.I think not.

He stabs  the wolf from behind.I liked the hood too, Warren, you got the rest?

(say if I should change this, I edited it a loooooooot,and it's been eaten twice now.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #656 on: May 12, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »
Zandra.
So what am I doing here?
I chuckled to myself, or at least it was to myself then I turned Selene towards the building she was now going to call "home". It was an ancient complex carved into the rock of a large mountain.
"This is your home until Felix decides other wise. It's quite large so there is plenty to do, but like I said before try to run away and you will find yourself in an unimaginable amount of pain until you return." Having said that I led her inside.

Felix.
Once I was confident that there was no memory of her left I walked outside and stretched in the orb that acted as the sun for the underworld, it was going to be an unusually hot day. I gripped my staff, letting the power rush through my body, Zandra had delivered Selene to the Ancient Temple, I breathed a breath of release then started down the stairs. I now had to report to Cronus and report my failure, and I had the perfect story, and the perfect scape goats. "Warren, even now you serve my purpose..."

I quickly ran to the transporter that was awaiting me, a moment later I was face to face with Cronus, the Lord of all Titans, whom I had just betrayed.

"Tell me Felix, my most loyal servant, how did Hades manage to escape under the watch of the largest Titan army ever assembled?"
"Master Cronus I come here not to make excuses or to deny a thing, I failed you, again. And I welcome my punishment. But there were spies in our camp they distracted the main force of our army while a second force came in behind and took him behind our backs. The leader of this God division is an Athena's son names Warren."
"There will be grim punishment for those who are directly responsible for this failure, and that is not you. The failure is mine, I knew there were traitors in our mist, yet I did not take action. Arise Felix, here you are a Titan not a "Half Titan". Bring me those responsible and I shall punish them. Do not fail me again, my mercies go only so far."

I stood up and turned from my master, as I did so the gem in my blade stop glowing. "Cronus you old fool, you grow arrogant in your old age." I stepped back into the transporter and was back at Tartarus. Now I just needed to get to the Ancient Temple and begin the questioning.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 12, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »
Warren nodded at Efialtes and brought Demaris down killing another wolf. Then he turned towards the last two, he dismissed Demaris and then summoned his daggers and threw them killing both wolves. He dismissed his daggers and turned to Efialtes

your fighting already greatly improved Efialtes.

Silene

Silene sighed, fought back her tears and walked inside.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:48:25 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #658 on: May 12, 2012, 10:47:29 AM »
A moment after stepping into the transporter I was just outside the Ancient Temple watching Zandra lead Silene inside. With her within the range of the device that made this temple a perfect place to hide I could easily read her memories. And much to my dismay she wasn't lying, not even Cronus knew he had a half titan child... I walked to one of the guards and got his attention.

"Act as this is the worst job you've ever had, don't draw unwanted attention."
"Yes Felix."
I nodded then quickly ran to catch up with Zandra. Once I did I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and returned her kiss from last night. "I trust your trip wasn't to uncomfortable."
Zandra was clearly shocked that I was standing next to her with my arm around her shoulders. "How?"
"A little creativity. I found a mode of transportation that is untraceable by both Titans and Gods. Now, Silene, lets get you settled in, you're going to be here quite a while." I took the lead and led them both to the courtyard of the Temple, the only area with natural light in the entire complex.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 12, 2012, 10:51:29 AM »
SILENE

Silene looked at Felix and then walked I'm the temple. She followed Felix to a room and took a seat ready for questioning.